The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Official R/S US Release Date

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Official R/S US Release Date
Zeni
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3109

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 09:00 PM      Profile for Zeni     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Serebii.net has revealed that R/S will be released in the US on March 17, 2003. And some news on some of the english names of the starters and new pokemon.

...is it just me, or do all the new pokemon seem really odd? I'm not sure if I like the new look..

- - - - -
Every second, a woman has a baby.
Our job is to find this woman and stop her.

Kid Vid2
I am a tub of earwax.
Member # 2514

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 09:54 PM      Profile for Kid Vid2   Email Kid Vid2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I think Rarutosu, Bashamo, Groundon, and Pochena look pretty good, but the majority are pretty damn strange looking, especially Hasuboo and Kinokoko. Kinokoko's a poser, anyway, the one true mushroom pogheyman is Parasect, and we all know it.

- - - - -
Clecky: waiting for things while on acid is weird
Clecky: beccause
Clecky: i lost that train of thought

From: cardbord box :((((((((((((( | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 09:57 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm neutral to the new Pokemon, tho there are a few I think are really cute. There are always Pokemon that I think look strange/ugly/stupid.

Like Dragonite.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 10:06 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
March 17, 2003, huh...

Well, the question remains - get piss loaded drunk or play Sapphire?

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 10:20 PM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like pretty much all the new pokemon.

Achamo, Bashamo, Latias and Latios are meh though. I don't know why a lot of people like them, they're just ugly...

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 11:51 AM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yay. And those new pokemon look pretty damn weird. Nintendo better make up for it by giving them good types and/or moves. I'm definitly getting it the day it comes out.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 04:23 PM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jiguzaguma looks pretty cool to me. I'm gonna train one of those when the game finally comes out.

I think I'm seeing quite a few new grass types.. Nintendo better give them a higher than 60 base power, more than 5pp, one turn attack. >:/

Seems like they kinda scraped 100 new pokemon together cause alot of them look pretty bad.

That's my two cents.. not like any of you wanted it. =/

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-16-2002 01:36 AM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i want the whale legendary in sapphire...

but i want groudon too!

too bad you can't transfer from RBY/GSC

i bet they'll have a TM shop where you can get all the TM's somehow...hm...i also wonder what types thre'll be and what type groudon is.

i also hope they fix leftovers since it's the most imbalanced thing ever =\ as is heal bell...and curselax...

and about the new pokemon, i love the new look...even if they do kinda look like digimon lol.

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-16-2002 05:41 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid Nintendo is going to make me get a GBA, but not merely because of Pokémon...

Almost all their new games have some connection with GBA now, even the new Zelda for Gamecube will, you'll need the GBA to access certain areas...

So, maybe I'll put a GBA on my Christmas list...

Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 11-21-2002 05:27 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Donald:
March 17, 2003, huh...

Well, the question remains - get piss loaded drunk or play Sapphire?

Both!

- - - - -
Pokegod... yeah, that won't look dumb in 10 years

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dftonz645
Farting Nudist
Member # 1901

Member Rated:
posted 12-01-2002 09:25 AM      Profile for Dftonz645     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pokegod:
Both!

- - - - -
Eh.

From: Cedar Park, TX | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.