The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » And then it hits me.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: And then it hits me.
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2002 07:51 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire coming out at the end of the year (HA HA HA HA HA HA...) there seems little point in continuing to raise the super-high-statted Pokémon I've aquired lately. I have nineteen superstatters at Lv. 5; six or seven of them have been fully trained. Luckily, these were cloned at Lv. 5 so I still have the original baby. And should a tournament ever appear nearby (more laughter) I certainly have more than enough Pokémon ready to go.

Does anyone have any information regarding the various ways a Pokémon can learn an attack in RS? Breeding could very well have been abolished (please God let it be so) or it could be back in force. The TMs and HMs will likely be returning... And what if there is a third method of gaining attacks? Would it require starting again? Would a Lv. 100 Houndoom with all max stats and its four most valuable bred attacks (Spite, Counter, Reversal, Pursuit) have to be retrained from a baby to gain new moves, or can they be taught at any level? Will there ever be a Move Rememberizer?

Perhaps speculation and confirmed facts could be added regarding teaching Pokémon new attacks... Keeping such information in one place would be convenient for all involved.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2002 03:11 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What exactly do you have against breeding?

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2002 03:00 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It takes too long, I assume.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2002 07:00 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Much, MUCH too long. It either needs to be tossed entirely or made easier to get the stats you want. 1/512 isn't good enough. And then, the length of time it takes eggs to hatch is either ridiculously short or ridiculously long, depending on how you look at it. And on top of that, you have to start all over with a new Pokémon- it takes long enough to raise one; having to do it again is aggrivating.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2002 07:24 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've found cyle road helps with breeding and hatching

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2002 12:15 AM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't bother wasting my time, I just shark it. Nothing illegal, basically I use it to cut down time. I hate wasting time breeding and shit like that.

[ 08-04-2002, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: The Muffin King ]

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2002 03:29 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just shark it. Nothing illegal

Ha.

Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2002 12:44 PM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like how people use CHEATING DEVICES and justify that they are not cheating.

Interesting.

From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2002 01:38 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uiru:
1/512 isn't good enough.

AND YOU EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT FOCKING DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!! Any chance you'll clone it and give it to me?

- - - - -
What Nintendo doesn't want you to know
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"
GP-Chan: "id probably quit every battle, and not just every other battle."
ThumbsOfSteel: "Why, because they broke the rules?"

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2002 09:26 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I like how people use CHEATING DEVICES and justify that they are not cheating.
One of the principle rules of life is that people are idiots. But I'm sure you know that already.

quote:
Any chance you'll clone it and give it to me?
I'll clone you my four breeder Ditto if you can make it up here. [Big Grin] It's not hard; all you need is a max Defence and one of two Special DVs. I have HP-breeders that have DF/SA; 12/15, 13/15, 14/15 and 15/7. And it only took two days. ^_^;
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.