The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » advance pokemon theorys

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: advance pokemon theorys
Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2002 03:28 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Latos and latoess (the blue and red bird things)
prevoled forms of lugia and ho-oh?

lizard starter evolves into cameleon thing?

what you think?

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2002 03:55 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Draco the spirit dragon:
"no way,they are distinct species"

"search for the card,you will have your answer"

what you think?
"we should wait"

- - - - -
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2002 06:20 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I figure that those red and blue birds are going to be on the cover of the two new games, Ruby and Saphire... I doubt they're related to any other Pokémon, one reason being they're from another dimension or something...

Also, we'll probably get another Pokémon so rare it's not catchable (like Celebi and Mew) and it will probably be psychic as well, and, whoever this Pokémon is will probably get it's own movie in about 3-5 years.

I'd also expect some "lesser legendaries" such as the three legendary beasts... These two red and blue birds will probably be the newest ones to enter the ranks of 00berness... The next Pokémon Stadium game in main cup division will ban all the ones they already ban + these two new birds + the new rare non-catchable #351 or #352 ...

Give it a year or two after Ruby and Saphire, and, expect something like Pokémon Emerald (the equivelent of Yellow and Crystal)... just a crummy update. Some minor graphic and storyline updates... different Pokédex...

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2002 06:35 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The strange thing is, we will already have three gemmed ones when Pokemon Advance comes out.
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
And Topazes are yellow, aren't they?
They should've made a Pokemon Platinum over Crystal.

- - - - -
What Nintendo doesn't want you to know
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"
GP-Chan: "id probably quit every battle, and not just every other battle."
ThumbsOfSteel: "Why, because they broke the rules?"

Sy_ke
Farting Nudist
Member # 1842

posted 07-30-2002 07:09 PM      Profile for Sy_ke     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's gonna be Diamond I guess.

- - - - -
YOU ARE DA WINNA! -Porygon

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2002 08:55 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BTW, it's spelled "theories".

Not likely... though I thought originally that one evolved into the other. How weird would that be?

I thought Kakureon was supposed to be a Normal-type?

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 01:46 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think there's any evidence to support that that Kakureon is a starter Pokémon, in fact, I'm confident it isn't...

I think I need to go, it feels like half the world hates me... I wish I could make them all feel my pain =(

Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 09:23 AM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The movie Rai-ger made of the demo at Pokemon Festa 2002 shows him going through Kecleon's status screen. It clearly said that it's type is Normal. Therefore I highly doubt that it's related to the grass Starter.
Sudowoodo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1768

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 09:58 AM      Profile for Sudowoodo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
These are the three new starters:

- - - - -
Numfar! Do the dance of honor!

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 06:17 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
its just that both lizards look so simler.

the thing about the birds is well
blue one- bigger lugia-bigger
red one-smaller ho-ho-smaller
pus they look so simler to lugia too.

and i don't collect cards.

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

Sy_ke
Farting Nudist
Member # 1842

posted 07-31-2002 07:06 PM      Profile for Sy_ke     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gee, don't you people think that bird looks like doduo's pre-evolution? [Roll Eyes]

- - - - -
YOU ARE DA WINNA! -Porygon

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2002 01:52 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1) That lizard _so_ does not look like grass.
2) If anyone has seen the Advance video, it shows the guy with a Shark and a Kukureon in his party. Maybe shark evolves from that water thing at level 12?
EDIT: Better idea. The lizard evolves into Kukureon, which isn't really normal, and people have been mistaking that. The cards lie. They call Jynx Water.

3) WTF?! Another Fire/Flying!? Wasn't that already determined to be utter crap, being that Ice can stand up to it, and chances are that it'll have crap stats.

4) OMGWTF?!?!?!!!!!!111!! Ash is still back?! Someone, get a sniper rifle, take him out, have the 'mourning' episode (Where millions of pokemon fans around the world rejoice), and then get on with new stars of the show.
Preferably ones that don't use Pikachu to slaughter Rhydon.

5) Since GS introduced a new stat type, what's to say if they don't introduce another? Maybe something else to work off of Speed, or Defence, or something. Maybe Speed affects your chances of dealing crit hits more often, with a set amount in a formula, or something. I don't know what it would be, but it would be something, I suppose.

6) I could see them doing this, too... If they put in more new types, I'm going to scream. What's next; Gun type? Wheel type? Abortion-isn't-murder type? When will they stop?!

7) As for the legendaries... Yeah, the little one can probably defend like mad, the other probably attacks. Both will probably be 00bers about 5 minutes after the game is released, and half that time if Meowth gets ahold of it. As for #351.... Well, maybe they'll smarten up, and make a Ghost/Psychic, or, better yet, Ghost/Dark!! I doubt it, though... They'll stick in a Fire/Psychic or Dragon/Psychic, and sit with that.

8) I don't want that bird for a starter. Plus, if it evolves to Dodrio, I doubly do not want it.

9) How are they going to work baby/pre-evolutions of things such as Marril? They can now breed new things? Evolution finally kicked in? They had group mon-orgies and new species were created? No clue, on this end.

[ 08-01-2002, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: LanderZRPG ]

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2002 04:34 PM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's "Kakureon" not Kukureon. Kukureon sounds like it's a bird or something. o.O And it *does* have an English name: Kecleon.

I've seen the video of the demo. Kecleon's status screen says "Noomaru" which means it's a Normal type. And there was no new stat on the status screen, only the usual stats seen in G/S/C.

PKMN Master FRAZZE
Farting Nudist
Member # 2404

Member Rated:
posted 08-06-2002 05:54 AM      Profile for PKMN Master FRAZZE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

No, don't think so. Their looks are similar to Lugia's, but none of them looks anything like Ho-oh. Plus, they look like legendary's, and legendary's don't evolve.

Kakureon is a normal typ, and I don't think that a grass Pokémon would evolve into a Normal type.

what you think?
I think that I'm agreeing with D-Teclis.

- - - - -
What's the use of the truth if you can't tell a lie?

From: Why the fuck do you care? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 08-06-2002 11:57 AM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I still say those birds are evolved forms of togetic *hides*
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-06-2002 06:02 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Noomaru? I thought they were Animal types in Japan.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.