The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » New Eeveelutions!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Eeveelutions!
EeveeTrainer
Farting Nudist
Member # 62

posted 06-18-2001 12:08 PM      Profile for EeveeTrainer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello there!

Thanks to the creative minds of Sonuis and myself, four new Eeveelutions have been innovated!

In fact, we are planning to program them into gsbot itself, and test their reaction to standard gameplay.

So, in order to do this, we need your help. Our four new Eeveelutions can be located at: http://www.geocities.com/Riamaor/eevees.html

(The site is constantly being updated, so we'll have everything there ASAP.)

Don't worry, the delicate balance of the game will be maintained.

Their names are:

Syntheon, the Grass Type Evolution
Arcteon, the Ice Type Evolution
Spectreon, the Ghost Type Evolution
Exomeon, the Bug Type Evolution

You can check out all of their statistics and learnable moves at the website.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please email them to EeveeTrainer@pokedaily.com.

Thank you.

NOTE: Special thanks to `TD, NickWhiz1, and Dav1dL for helping create these, and lots of thanks to Houndoom87 for creating the original pictures, and to Nobie (SDShamshel) for creating all of the new pictures.

~ET/Malko121

[EDIT] Don't forget to bug Fanha, Atma, and GK about programming these guys in! ^_^ [/EDIT]

[EDIT2]Titaneon has been killed off due to pure steel being a sucky type. He is being replaced by a pure Ghost and a pure Bug.[/EDIT2]

------------------
"Pikachu"
-Pikachu

[This message has been edited by EeveeTrainer (edited 06-24-2001).]

From: New Hope, Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Brayze
Farting Nudist
Member # 1286

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2001 12:25 PM      Profile for Brayze     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hee, Champeon. That's cute.
From: Lunar Palace ver. 3.1 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sudowoodo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1768

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2001 01:05 PM      Profile for Sudowoodo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EeveeTrainer:

Champeon, the Fighting Type Evolution

Hey that's quite clever! Impressive!

------------------
The moon is made of chocolate

EeveeTrainer
Farting Nudist
Member # 62

posted 06-18-2001 01:58 PM      Profile for EeveeTrainer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nirvana:
Just to tell you ET, Gonk will probably move this to Azure Pokémon Center.

I will begin to improve my recommendation.

Nah, I'm requesting it stay in here so the general G/S players can become familiar, as it is possible that they will become regular play in battle...

~ET

------------------
"Pikachu"
-Pikachu

JolteonStorm
Farting Nudist
Member # 1774

posted 06-18-2001 02:58 PM      Profile for JolteonStorm   Author's Homepage   Email JolteonStorm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is so queer.

There is some level of balance in gameplay more. Interfering with it is just dumb. I mean..if you do that, let's make Mewthree. Woo.

EeveeTrainer
Farting Nudist
Member # 62

posted 06-18-2001 03:01 PM      Profile for EeveeTrainer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JolteonStorm:
That is so queer.

There is [b]some level of balance in gameplay more. Interfering with it is just dumb. I mean..if you do that, let's make Mewthree. Woo.[/B]

I told you, this is just a test. We're going to input it into gsbot to SEE how it DOES affect the game's balance. It's an interesting study that has a lot of support.

~ET

------------------
"Pikachu"
-Pikachu

Skarmory
Farting Nudist
Member # 1850

Member Rated:
posted 06-19-2001 12:09 AM      Profile for Skarmory   Email Skarmory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
for some reason i can only see pics of Artceon and syntheon, or whatever they are called.

------------------
Stat upping works!

EeveeTrainer
Farting Nudist
Member # 62

posted 06-19-2001 12:13 AM      Profile for EeveeTrainer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Titaneon and Champeon aren't finished yet. Titaneon was too weak and Champeon was too powerful, so we pulled each back for tweaking! ^_^

~ET

------------------
"What emu are you using?"
-Windex

Skarmory
Farting Nudist
Member # 1850

Member Rated:
posted 06-19-2001 02:00 PM      Profile for Skarmory   Email Skarmory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh, I have hoped for this eevee evolution:

Celesteon Type: Light (super effective against Dark )

get by: Using Moon Stone on Eevee and Midnight

------------------
Stat upping works!

JolteonStorm
Farting Nudist
Member # 1774

posted 06-19-2001 02:43 PM      Profile for JolteonStorm   Author's Homepage   Email JolteonStorm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just create an imaginary Pokemon game and live in your fantasy world?
JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 06-19-2001 04:22 PM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know I might be completely off-base here, but I believe that Kakureon,

one of the new Pokémon in Pokémon Game Boy Advance, could be a Grass Eeveelution. He really looks like a Grass-type, and with the suffix of 'eon' it is possible. Of course, he looks nothing like any of the other Eeveelutions, but like I said, this is just a far-out theory.

------------------
BuRn BuLbA bUrN!
pOkÉmOn InFeRnO!
bUrN bUlBa BuRn!

[This message has been edited by JohtoMaster (edited 06-19-2001).]

From: Valparaiso, IN, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dan and the Kirbys
Farting Nudist
Member # 221

Member Rated:
posted 06-19-2001 04:32 PM      Profile for Dan and the Kirbys     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JohtoMaster:
I know I might be completely off-base here, but I believe that Kakureon,

[Image deleted]

one of the new Pokémon in Pokémon Game Boy Advance, could be a Grass Eeveelution. He really looks like a Grass-type, and with the suffix of 'eon' it is possible. Of course, he looks nothing like any of the other Eeveelutions, but like I said, this is just a far-out theory.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. The -eon suffix is an English version invention only. The Japanese names never had any suffix to connect the eeveelutions.

------------------
-----------------------
/('.')\ Beware the Kirbys...

JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 06-19-2001 08:22 PM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know, but EeveeTrainer is obviously interestedin new Eeveelutions, and I saw something that might lead to something. Once, again, I said that it was just a far-out theory, so it most likely will be proven wrong. There obviously is no connection between the names of Showers, Thunders, Booster, Efui, and Burakki. However, there is one connection between the new Pokémon in Pokémon Game Boy Advance is that they seem to be stages of current Pokémon. Luri Luri

is obviously the Baby of the Marill family, while Hoeruko

could be a Baby for Mantine or some other Aquatic Pokémon. Kakureon, as far as I can see, has no relation to any other Pokémon. This is where I came up with the Eeveelution theory. After all, not having a Eeveelution for the final stone (Jolteon with Thunder Stone, Flareon with Fire Stone, Vaporeon with Water Stone, Umbreon with Moon Stone (I know this is not how it happens, but it still corresponds), and Espeon with Sun Stone (see Umbreon note).) It would only seem logical that there would be an Eeveelution with the help of the Leaf Stone. Isn't this a plausible idea?

------------------
BuRn BuLbA bUrN!
pOkÉmOn InFeRnO!
bUrN bUlBa BuRn!

[This message has been edited by JohtoMaster (edited 06-19-2001).]

Flareon
Farting Nudist
Member # 299

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 02:34 AM      Profile for Flareon   Email Flareon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ground Eevee: Terreon
Flying Eevee: Strateon

You named your Steel Eevee Titaneon? That's what I called the one I made up.

------------------
Christy: Martha Stewart goes rollerblading with her dogs? She must be smoking something.
Me: Yeah, but she smokes designer crack!

[This message has been edited by Flareon (edited 06-20-2001).]

From: Yokosuka, Japan | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Brayze
Farting Nudist
Member # 1286

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 02:45 AM      Profile for Brayze     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think that Hoeruko is a baby anything.

I pray that it's not a baby anything.

Oh, and Kakureon is obviously a chameleon. It's probably not grass, most likely normal, and will probably learn attacks like mimic and conversion 1+2, but most likely not transform.

Velox
Farting Nudist
Member # 913

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 11:28 AM      Profile for Velox   Author's Homepage   Email Velox   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From what I've read, Hoeruko is HUGE. Those pictures really don't give you a sense of scale.

------------------
-Mysterious Priest Velox

From: Philadelphia, PA, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 02:04 PM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wee! Just felt like commenting:

First, anyone who thinks that Kakureon (or whatever it's called) is an Eevee kin SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE HEAD! It walks on it's hind legs, looks nothing like eevee, and looks nothing like a grass type!

Second, about Eevee names and suffixes, I'd like to point out that the first three original eevee-lutions' Japanese names all shared '-er' (ie: booster, thunders, showers), so they did techically have the suffix thing going on. Just thought I'd point that out.

Third, anyone who thinks that a WHALE would be the pre-vo to any G/S monster that it looks nothing like should be stabbed with a rusty pitchfork! How dumb do you have to be to think that a WHALE (dem's big critters) would evolve to (or from, in some cases) a puffer fish or mantaray? And don't be trying to pull the whole Magikarp to Gyarados thing on this, their completely different.

And lastly, for no reason, I'd like to mention how all real Eevee evolutions turn into a type based on Special, never Attack. Just an interesting tid-bit. Not that anyone cares, but this just makes me feel that eevee never should become one of the physical types. I'd just seem wrong.

------------------
"Violence! Scandles! Death! Death! Death! ... and now, puppies!"
"... this news is a trip." ~Monique, Sinfest

OrientalNoodle
Farting Nudist
Member # 616

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 02:17 PM      Profile for OrientalNoodle   Author's Homepage   Email OrientalNoodle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Remoraid - Octillery.

They don't look same. They're completely different.

------------------
Aipom - better than yo mama!

From: Hanko, -, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 03:10 PM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will admit that what I said was a little farfetch'd and probably has no logical explanation behind it, but to say something such as "First, anyone who thinks that Kakureon (or whatever it's called) is an Eevee kin SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE HEAD!" is, IMHO, a little extreme. While you are intended to your own opinion, so is every one else in the world.
Also, with the whole "Third, anyone who thinks that a WHALE would be the pre-vo to any G/S monster that it looks nothing like should be stabbed with a rusty pitchfork! How dumb do you have to be to think that a WHALE (dem's big critters) would evolve to (or from, in some cases) a puffer fish or mantaray?" thing, I would guess the size was what really did me in. As Velox said, it shows no true representation of its actual size. Also, it doesn't really look like any grown whale that I have seen in real life, and shares some of the cutesy-cutesy look of the other 1st-Stages, so it is not unessecarily that it could evolve into something else. The reasoning behind the whole Mantine connection is that a.) I could find no one else that even really came close, b.) I could figure it was a Water-type Pokémon, and c.) It's fins somehow remided me of Mantine. Once again, it was a farfetch'd theory, which will most certainly be proven wrong. I just thought that with Nintendo saying that only four new Pokémon would be introduced in PGBA, that it would be strange to add completely new families of Pokémon, and it would make sense to add Pre-evo's and Evolutions of existing Pokémon. Once again, if this incomprehendible, I am sorry.
So to finish off, I am sorry if some of the things I theorized upset you, but I think that you could have been a little less harsh (and graphic, for that matter.) No hard feelings though.

JohtoMaster

------------------
BuRn BuLbA bUrN!
pOkÉmOn InFeRnO!
bUrN bUlBa BuRn!

Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 07:16 PM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have to remember, Johto Master, that I wasn't specifically targetting you. Maybe I've spent too much time at TPM mocking loser half-brains. Those goobers rot your brain. Anyhoo, if it sound like a direct attack to you, sorry. All I was trying to say was that there is no way whale or chameleon will be related to any previous monster.

And, to shove it in the face of all who didn't belief me: in the lastest edition of the PKMN TCG, here is the translated info on Kakureon's card, proving me, and the others like me, 100% right!

Kakuleon (the new chameleon dude)
Basic Pokemon (1: not an evolution!)
Colorless (2: normal type!)
HP50
C: 10 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed.
CC: Flip a coin. If heads, choose one of the opponent's benched pokemon. This attack deals 20 damage to that pokemon. (ignore weakness/resistance)
Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: none
Retreat: C

Woo! I'm right! *does a jig* :@
I only wish that I could view Japanese websites to find the Hoe-whatever card and prove rightness on that one, too.

Frankly, as far as the whole pre-evolution thing goes, I'm still curious to how Ruriri is gonna be a prevo to Marril since they can already be breed!

Oriental Noodle:
Oy, I knew that I should have add Octillery with Gyarados. Man, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but, well, I've said it so many times before, I just don't feel like saying it again. So, I'll just write the fastest fact: Both the fish and the octo have suction cups on them. Therefor, a similarity exists. Would do more, but lazy.

------------------

Jaybee
Farting Nudist
Member # 1781

posted 06-21-2001 03:22 AM      Profile for Jaybee   Email Jaybee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Titaneon looks like a turd

------------------
<S-Caliber> SPAM = shitty penis ass man

Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 06-23-2001 12:02 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just one quick comment. Shouldn't Syntheon have a ring of leaves around its neck? If you notice, Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon all have something around their neck (like Vaporeon's little fin).

------------------
Oogabooga!

From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 06-23-2001 05:55 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not necessarily. Umbreon only has a ring around its neck, and Espeon has nothing.

------------------
"It looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take 'The Rapists' for 200."
"That's 'Therapists,' not 'The Rapists.'"
-(Saturday Night Live Celebrity Jeopardy Skit)

AIM: Nobie20

JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2001 07:36 AM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[EDIT]: Sorry, Double Post.

[This message has been edited by JohtoMaster (edited 06-24-2001).]

JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2001 07:39 AM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice findings Jackdaw. Where exactly did you find this? Maybe I was a little rash at concluding that you were allout directing your statements at me, but all of your spout-offs were about theories that I had proposed. I still think that it is strange that with only 4 new Pokémon being introduced in PGBA, that they would be completely new families. It is not like a new Normal type and a new Water type could in anyway balance Pokémon any more than it is. On a side note, wasn't there 4 eggs or something hidden in the programming of Crystal with the numbers 252, 253, 254, and 255 on them? Maybe it will be possible to trade back the four new Pokémon to Crystal?

------------------
BuRn BuLbA bUrN!
pOkÉmOn InFeRnO!
bUrN bUlBa BuRn!

cougar17
Farting Nudist
Member # 743

Rate Member
posted 06-24-2001 01:48 PM      Profile for cougar17   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually in the magazine that premiered these three new pokemon, were other things. I couldn't read the japanese, but beside the picture of....

Hoeruko, was a picture of Mantine. Could they be related and both be water/flying?

Luri Luri, none other than a picture of Marill and Azumaril.

and finally....

Kakureon, was a picture of none other than Lickitung! Now, look closer and tell me you don't see a resemblance (sp?) between Kakureon and Lickitung!

Also, ET, I sent in a suggestion for another Eeveelution together with all of the info you will need. Look over it, and get back to me. Thanks in advance!

------------------
Think About It!!

cougar17
Farting Nudist
Member # 743

Rate Member
posted 06-24-2001 01:55 PM      Profile for cougar17   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, Jackdaw, it seems you are still wrong. Like I said earlier, I think Kakureon is a pre-evo for Lickitung. The Japanese magazine had both pictures together, they are both normal types, and they actually resemble one another. So, bah!!

Also, like I said earlier, Hoeruko was shwon next to Mantine. I mean, they both are water animals, and their fins are used as wings, so it could be right.

And, if you don't see the trend, if what I'm saying is right, that would make all 3 new released pokemon pre-evos!!!!! And, you know Nintendo, they love those cute baby pokemon!

So, JackDaw, unless you are 100% sure, you still could be wrong! Gah.

------------------
Think About It!!

Brayze
Farting Nudist
Member # 1286

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2001 02:09 PM      Profile for Brayze     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cougar17:

Now, look closer and tell me you don't see a resemblance (sp?) between Kakureon and Lickitung!

Do you have a braille keyboard? I guess you'd need software to convert written words to speech as well.

Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 06-25-2001 02:58 PM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First of all, courgar17, kiss my ass. I never said that Kakureon and Likitung weren't related, as you would discover if you actually took the time to read my post, moron. In fact, I was one of the first people ever to point out their similarities. I clearly stated that Kakureon was not related to Eevee and was not Grass type. I just used that translated card to show that Kakureon was normal typed and basic, meaning that he did not evolve from anything. (btw, i got the translation from the wizards of the coast forum)

Second of all, just 'cuz they appear next to each other in a book means jack diddly. When Pokemon first came out, I flipped through Nintendo's official strategy magazine thing for pokemon. Not knowing anything about it, or reading any text, I paged through it and found a picture of : Dragonair, Gyarados, and Onix. Not knowing any better, I thought: "Hey, are those three related in some way?" But, not jumping to conclusions, I read it. You don't have that advantage. Anyhoo, I found out that the monsters were only depicted next to for comparing the longest Pokemon.

Here's another story! When picts of the new G/S pokemon first came out, people instantly made assumptions. Sneasel was thought to be related to Meowth, Heracross to Pinsir, Gligar to Golbat, and the 3 Legendary beasts to the 3 Eevee-lutions. Guess what? None of them were! Wow! But, at least in some of those cases, they somewhat resembled the Pokemon linked to. But in this case with hoeruko, they look nothing alike.

And, just because I really hate you, I'll add more. Why in the world did you make two posts saying pretty much the same thing right in a row? And why did you call me "JackDaw"? I clearly have only the first capitalized? Once again you have proved to be an utterly illiterate crack baby.

Johto Master: I'm pretty sure that 4 egg thing in Crystal is a rumor (a dumb one at that). Rule number one of Pokemon myths: If it sounds fake, then it most likely is.

And now my hands are cramped beyond belief, so I'll actually shut up until they recover.

PS: Eevee Trainer, sorry for turning you're post into a battleground. Hopefully, you understand.

------------------

cougar17
Farting Nudist
Member # 743

Rate Member
posted 06-28-2001 01:50 PM      Profile for cougar17   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmm Hmmm.... not it seems like after talking to Kero, and me showing the pictures to you that you actually believe me, and you yourself think it's an evo to Kakureon. Pity you didn't believe me the first time. Well, good day.

And, for everyone else, you can find this Japanese article located here. http://www.sugarshock.net/zeo/x-corocoro/april2001/gba1.html

------------------
Think About It!!

[This message has been edited by cougar17 (edited 06-28-2001).]

Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2001 07:10 PM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, I have already seen them, and I'm on my way of translating them. All of it. Every line of text. Well, the parts that are visable. Some of the Kanji's breakdown gets a little fuzzy and is very difficult to make out.

I do have some, very little, done, but without the kanji it's a bit incomplete. Next to Maintain reads:
"Kono Pokemon to *** taib/pu?" in japanese.
"This Pokemon if *** most/type?" is it in rough english.

Oy, I swear that getting this read will put me in my grave, but I'd rather die than accept Hoeroku as being in the same family as Maintain. I just don't care, I will never accept it.

Anyhoo, I'll probably be posting my findings on my website for those of you who care.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.