The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Gorgeous Box???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gorgeous Box???
the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2001 12:45 AM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Today I finally got the Amnesia Psyduck from PS1 (I Know it's not the great, but I have a lot of time to kill), and when I traded it to PS@ it was equipped with an item called Gorgeous Box. Anyone know what it is and what it does? Thanks.

------------------
My sig is better than your sig.

Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2001 12:54 AM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you use it in the game,it'll give you a gold trophy for your room.

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd length.]

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2001 04:40 PM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out!

------------------
My sig is better than your sig.

Mew's Dad
Farting Nudist
Member # 295

Member Rated:
posted 06-09-2001 09:47 AM      Profile for Mew's Dad   Author's Homepage   Email Mew's Dad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
An adorable gold trophy!

------------------
Mew:A mythical Pokemon of South America which had been thought extinct. When viewed through a microscope this Pokemon's short fine delicate hair is seen. So rare it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. A growing number of people have seen it recently. It's DNA is said to contain the genetic codes of all Pokemon, so it can use all kinds of techniques. Apparently, it only appears to those people who are pure of heart and have strong desire to see it. Mew has only been seen in captivity a few times. As a result, Mew is extremely sought after by collectors.

Dan and the Kirbys
Farting Nudist
Member # 221

Member Rated:
posted 06-09-2001 10:46 PM      Profile for Dan and the Kirbys     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For some reason, I ended up with one on one of my Stadium Eevees...all the others had Normal Boxes.

------------------
-----------------------
/('.')\ Beware the Kirbys...

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2001 10:52 AM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*randomly makes 8,000th post at this board*

*runs*

------------------
"Aww, does the poor widdle Death Stawmie need mommie to kiss away its boo-boo?" - White Cat

"Ugh, that's impossible!" - R-2 Rival, after Belly Drum Lax OHKO'd Mewtwo with Double-Edge

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Thom Burr
Farting Nudist
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2001 10:37 PM      Profile for Thom Burr   Email Thom Burr   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One of my Eevees had a Gold Trophy on it as well. Apparently, any prize pokemon earned in Round 2 has a Gorgeous Box attached. In Stadium 1 that is. In Stadium 2, you don't get jack with your prizes...doesn't make sense...

------------------
This is not a signature.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.