The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » I need help! ;.;

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need help! ;.;
NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 05-05-2001 08:40 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As some of you know, my save file for Silver corrupted, forcing me to start a new game.

I am currently at the unr33t 4, and something is wrong.

Doduo/Dodrio Modes aren't available.

Before you tell me I have to beat all the R-2 stuff, I already have.

Can someone help me? ;.;

------------------
-NickWhiz1
The "Best Statistics Follower" of the CLST

NickWhiz1's Pokemon Domain, still the worst Pokemon site in existence XD

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 05-05-2001 11:35 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gotta beat the E4 in a cart to use Doduo. Prolly the same for Dodrio.

------------------
*Do DO do DO Do DO do* I'm Prozac the Bear!

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Double-Edge
Farting Nudist
Member # 371

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2001 03:35 AM      Profile for Double-Edge   Email Double-Edge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yup. This was driving me crazy, and somebody at pokemasters (of all places) told me you needed to beat the Elite 4.

------------------

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2001 12:45 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bah.

Whoever programmed Dodrio Mode must have been smokin' some pretty strong sutff when they programmed it.

Oh well, I beat the unr33t 4, and Doduo/Dodrio Mode work perfectly now.

------------------
-NickWhiz1
The "Best Statistics Follower" of the CLST

NickWhiz1's Pokemon Domain, still the worst Pokemon site in existence XD

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Prostinator
Farting Nudist
Member # 1742

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2001 03:06 PM      Profile for The Prostinator     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what is doduo/dodrio mode?

------------------
Greatest of all Time

From: Amherst, MA, United States of America | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
OrientalNoodle
Farting Nudist
Member # 616

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2001 03:10 PM      Profile for OrientalNoodle   Author's Homepage   Email OrientalNoodle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doduo and Dodrio modes are things that let you play the GB-game on Stadium at Dual and Quadruple playing speeds, and of course that speeds up your training process.

------------------
This is a sig. Do not think as a subliminal message, saying "Give all your money to OrientalNoodle".

From: Hanko, -, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.