The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » NOOO!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NOOO!!!
Onix12
Farting Nudist
Member # 1001

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 08:10 PM      Profile for Onix12   Email Onix12   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPEING!!!
I beat the R-2 Gym Leader Castle with my Yellow team(wasn't that hard either) and I got the G/S Doduo... but when I put on Doduo in G/S its black and white!!! How is this posssible? If it didn't happen to yours can you pleeeease help me? Thanks!

btw: If it DOES happen... is it alright in Dodrio?

------------------
Hey... Sneasel Rox!

Long Live Dark Types!

PsyDork
Farting Nudist
Member # 717

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 08:12 PM      Profile for PsyDork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apparently, Nintendo made the Doduo and Dodrio G/S Tower's with their heads up their asses.

------------------
PsyDork's Signature Version 1.7

You may be a Hubert, but I'm a PSYCHIC Hubert!

From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
~Steel Arcanine~
Farting Nudist
Member # 1642

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 09:10 AM      Profile for ~Steel Arcanine~   Author's Homepage   Email ~Steel Arcanine~   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyDork:
Apparently, Nintendo made the Doduo and Dodrio G/S Tower's with their heads up their asses.

When are their heads not up their asses?

------------------
"A Pokémon long admired for its beauty.It runs gracefully as if on wings."-red/blue Pokédex
"This ledgendary Chinese Pokémon is considered magnificent.Many people are enchanted by it's grand mane."-gold Pokédex
"It's magnificent bark convays a sense of majesty.Anyone hearing it can't help but grovel before it"-silver Pokédex

geese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1152

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 09:28 AM      Profile for geese   Email geese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope, Dodrio is even worse!
Doduo is in brown and white and Dodrio is quite literally in black and white, and what happened to all the cool borders from Stad.1?

I want answers Nintendo!!

------------------
"you dirty, motherless son of an icecream maker!" - Geese Howard, FF Special

CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2001 09:45 PM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh, and here I was feeling sorry for myself cuz I don't have a N64. Black and White? WTF?

------------------
~ Crystal the Anime cat girl ~
"It seemed like a good idea at the time."
--Mason Verger on cutting off his face and feeding it to the dog, Hannibal

From: Hell on Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.