The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Come one!, Come All! See If u have the skill to answer 5 hard questions!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Come one!, Come All! See If u have the skill to answer 5 hard questions!
Kingdra The horsea
Farting Nudist
Member # 1637

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 05:50 PM      Profile for Kingdra The horsea   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
See if u have the skill to know these hard questions. BEst of luck!
1:What are the mushroom's are paras's back called?
2:What pokemon is said to have descended from the legendary beast, Baku?
3:What so-called legend pokemon WERE allowed in the nintendo tour in sdyney last year?
4:Cording to GS. Who said there were only 150 pokemon only to be proven wrong 3 years later? (yes, someone did say this in the game)
5:Which move would be better to use on an aerodactyel when useing a kingdra?
Surf OR ice beam
Kingdra is holding...leftovers.

------------------
BUR!, its cold in here!, there must be some jynx's in the atmosphere!!!

From: Sayreville NJ USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 06:11 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1:What are the mushroom's are paras's back called? Shrooms.
2:What pokemon is said to have descended from the legendary beast, Baku? Ukab.
3:What so-called legend pokemon WERE allowed in the nintendo tour in sdyney last year? NPkachu.
4:Cording to GS. Who said there were only 150 pokemon only to be proven wrong 3 years later? Prolly my mom.
5:Which move would be better to use on an aerodactyl when using a kingdra?
ice beam
neither, go with a sharked Dragonbreath. :-P
Kingdra is holding...leftovers.

[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------
"the freakin OWNER of PBS..."
-UltimaMog

AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 06:33 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Already answered this on the other board u stuck it up, but i'll put my answers here 2...

1:What are the mushroom's are paras's back called? 'shrooms...
2:What pokemon is said to have descended from the legendary beast, Baku? no clue, raticate?
3:What so-called legend pokemon WERE allowed in the nintendo tour in sdyney last year? ummm.. the birds? 'uno, 'dos, and, 'tres...
4:Cording to GS. Who said there were only 150 pokemon only to be proven wrong 3 years later? (yes, someone did say this in the game)
uhhhh.. oak?
5:Which move would be better to use on an aerodactyel when useing a kingdra?
Surf OR ice beam
a STABed surf of course..

------------------
"I had to just stop and laugh at myself, still nobody knows my name, nobody knows my name."
-Vertical Horizon

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kingdra The horsea
Farting Nudist
Member # 1637

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 06:46 PM      Profile for Kingdra The horsea   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry teejay, All wrong.
1:nope, sorry.
2:no clue, raticate?(sorry. ^_^)
3:ummm.. the birds? 'uno, 'dos, and, 'tres... (YES!)
4:Cording to GS. Who said there were only 150 pokemon only to be proven wrong 3 years later? (yes, someone did say this in the game) uhhhh.. oak?
A:*clap. yep.
5:Surf OR ice beam a STABed surf of course.. A:YES!

U got the 5.5's. try the hard ones. other then that, Go u!

------------------
BUR!, its cold in here!, there must be some jynx's in the atmosphere!!!

From: Sayreville NJ USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Flareon
Farting Nudist
Member # 299

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 07:51 PM      Profile for Flareon   Email Flareon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1. Tochukaso (says so in the Silver entry)

2. Uhh...Raikou? Magikarp? I've never heard of Baku. What is it?

3-5 already answered

------------------
Never feed a Tribble after midnight.

From: Yokosuka, Japan | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 08:32 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Bafu is Typhlosion.
From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
NidoKing
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1638

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 09:25 PM      Profile for NidoKing     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Isn't Drowsy/Hypno the pokemon decended from Baku? Baku was supposed to be a ledgendary monster that ate people's dreams if I remember correctly.

------------------

From: West Virginia | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 11:13 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn! NidoKing beat me to it! It said somewhere in Gold/Silver about Baku... I think it stated it on the show, too.

As for Paras, I would have looked to the Pokedex, too. I didn't know, off hand.

------------------
Lone Wolf
The last remaining Kai Master.

(Email me at Lander_Z@Hotmail.com)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 01:33 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In "Hypno's Naptime" the Pokedex said that either Drowzee or Hypno was "descended from the dream-eating tapir". Dunno if that's what 'Baku' is or not...

------------------
"Sometimes politicians prefer to bury their heads in the sand and thereby expose another part of their anatomies for public viewing."
-- Bishop Fred Henry

Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 08:17 AM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Baku is mentioned in Drowzee's info in the Stadium 1 Pokedex.

------------------

1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 10:50 AM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And here I thought Golduck was the one who decended from Baku. Wasn't Baku the water monster who eats children and stuff?

------------------
Please visit my site and register as a Pokemon Trainer. http://www.tbns.net/poketrainer/home.html
Thanks to everyone who has registered.

From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 11:24 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, that's the Kappa. (If you click, scroll down to Kappa and um...read I guess.)

------------------
*Do DO do DO Do DO do* I'm Prozac the Bear!

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
PsyDork
Farting Nudist
Member # 717

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 12:57 PM      Profile for PsyDork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You stole this from the PokéGym, didn't you?

------------------
PsyDork's Signature Version 1.7

You may be a Hubert, but I'm a PSYCHIC Hubert!

From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Juice
Farting Nudist
Member # 968

Rate Member
posted 04-11-2001 05:53 PM      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's a pretty nifty monster page Porygon. Now we know where the Roc's Feather from Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening came from.

------------------
I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo in a mask is never friendly.

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 06:08 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
::bows:: I collect knowledge and spread it. I know so many of them are never heard of, but amusing. Heh. If you know any, e-mail me literature or a short description and I'll put it up.

------------------
*Do DO do DO Do DO do* I'm Prozac the Bear!

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Juice
Farting Nudist
Member # 968

Rate Member
posted 04-11-2001 09:41 PM      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Especially the perv who likes to watch teenagers neck. That's VERY freaky.

------------------
I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo in a mask is never friendly.

1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 10:02 AM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At least I had a real monster.
From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Flareon
Farting Nudist
Member # 299

Member Rated:
posted 04-14-2001 08:01 AM      Profile for Flareon   Email Flareon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

And here I thought Golduck was the one who decended from Baku. Wasn't Baku the water monster who eats children and stuff?

No, that's the Kappa.

According to Japanese folklore, Kappas like to pull peoples' intestines out through their anuses.

------------------
Never feed a Tribble after midnight.

From: Yokosuka, Japan | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.