The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Masters Quiz

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masters Quiz
DarkNeo
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1375

Rate Member
posted 01-15-2001 11:44 AM      Profile for DarkNeo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1What can cancel out the effect of spikes?
2Usokki and Dribado and Neitei-what is the englishs name?
3In yellow name one pokemon that could be found in the wild but not in RB
4In GS pokedex what pokemon has the pokedex....said to be a mirage and ......has an insolent nature....
5What pokemon can learn 4 moves at once?
6In silver how many pokemon can be traded with BRY but not with gold?
7What is a Tank pokemon

------------------
There are voices in my head, and they dont like you

From: Flopok, Montana, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2001 12:22 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1What can cancel out the effect of spikes? Anti-spikes.
2Usokki and Dribado and Neitei-what is the englishs name? Fishy snapz, Biff snapz, and SC-snapz
3In yellow name one pokemon that could be found in the wild but not in RB. Flareth
4In GS pokedex what pokemon has the pokedex....said to be a mirage and ......has an insolent nature.... Missingno!
5What pokemon can learn 4 moves at once? K-K-Koffing!
6In silver how many pokemon can be traded with BRY but not with gold? 666
7What is a Tank pokemon. Your mother

------------------
"After being hit by a car, you're luck goes uphill from there"- abz1986

AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Noddy
Farting Nudist
Member # 877

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2001 02:52 PM      Profile for Noddy   Email Noddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I shoulda known a ....loaf... This is Azure buddy, ya needn't bother with these kindo tests...

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

" ...This explains why hookers ask for money instead of M&Ms or caterpillars."

ProTrainer2001
Farting Nudist
Member # 1384

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2001 03:28 PM      Profile for ProTrainer2001   Email ProTrainer2001   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That test was to easy...Im not even going to waist my time on a test a loaf made........Like Noddy said this is Azure it's not like this is Pojo....

------------------
"You know ya blew up when women rush the stands and try to grab your hands like some screaming Usher fans"
Eminem

Noddy
Farting Nudist
Member # 877

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2001 05:07 PM      Profile for Noddy   Email Noddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ProTrainer2001:
That test was to easy...Im not even going to waist my time on a test a loaf made........Like Noddy said this is Azure it's not like this is Pojo....

Hey there chum you're pretty much a loaf yourself... So don't be tryin to downscale this fella... Anyways it's nice to meet both of ya... ^_^ It seems less and less people are hanging about Azure... Oh well...

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

ProTrainer2001
Farting Nudist
Member # 1384

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2001 09:20 PM      Profile for ProTrainer2001   Email ProTrainer2001   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah so but im not! HAHAHAHAHha..ha..ha.....

------------------
"You know ya blew up when women rush the stands and try to grab your hands like some screaming Usher fans"
Eminem

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2001 09:51 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*thinks his answers are right*

------------------
"After being hit by a car, you're luck goes uphill from there"- abz1986

AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 01-16-2001 04:18 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Noddy:
Hey there chum you're pretty much a loaf yourself... So don't be tryin to downscale this fella... Anyways it's nice to meet both of ya... ^_^ It seems less and less people are hanging about Azure... Oh well...

It is in your best interest to ignore Noddy.
And for the love of God, use spell check. You're smarter than "waist" and this "hahaha" shit.

BTW, nice answers TeeJay...

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 01-16-2001 05:12 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lol at that TeeJay!

------------------
-Dragonite21

Do be do la la goldfish

From: London, United Kingdom | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Noddy
Farting Nudist
Member # 877

Member Rated:
posted 01-16-2001 10:41 PM      Profile for Noddy   Email Noddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yea you're probably right... Where the hell 'ave ya been Fish? I thought you finally got away from Azure...

------------------

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 01-17-2001 02:01 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They're not totally useless. I didn't know that Rapid Spin got rid of Spikes until I read it in the other thread...

------------------
"I failed ninth grade three times, but I don't think it was necessarily 'cause I'm stupid."
-- Eminem

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.