The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » It can't be done...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It can't be done...
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-30-2000 05:42 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dragon Scale is really pissing me off. Dratini's and horsea's carry this but they are either rare or very uncommon. What the hell was NOA thinking when they put a 1.5% chance of actually carrying it!?!?!? BTW do you use thief or pokeballs to check if they carry these rare items?

------------------
NidoGod- Earthquake, Amnesia, Ice Beam, submission @leftovers
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
waruimewtwo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1328

Member Rated:
posted 12-30-2000 06:07 PM      Profile for waruimewtwo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can use thief or catch them to get the item (if it exists on it). I don't think NOA had anything to do with the percentage, seeing as how Pokemon G/S was created in Japan by Gamefreak, Creatures, and NCL.

It's possible to get the Dragon Scale, I got one by catching a Dragonair when I didn't even know about Dragon Scale appearing on it.

------------------

Frogjedi
Farting Nudist
Member # 772

Member Rated:
posted 12-30-2000 06:17 PM      Profile for Frogjedi   Author's Homepage   Email Frogjedi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You did find the one in mount mortar right?

------------------
G/S Team: North Knights
I am Canadian.
"No beer and no TV make Homer something something" -homer
"Go Crazy??" -marge
"Don't mind if I do!!" -homer

From: I'm filing. Oh yes I'm filing. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 12-30-2000 08:46 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1.5%? Where'd you hear that? It's an 8% chance.

--Meowth346

------------------
Researcher in charge of Pokémon Forever, a compilation of about 1/1000th of my work.

DragoniteJ
Farting Nudist
Member # 815

Member Rated:
posted 12-30-2000 10:21 PM      Profile for DragoniteJ   Author's Homepage   Email DragoniteJ   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can't you trade a dratini or horsea from red, blue, or yellow and it will have one attached?

------------------
You may know me as Booster6th. Please visit my website at http://lanturn.cjb.net

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-31-2000 01:10 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The 1.5% came from TPM. I know wrong source!
Your probably right, but I battled so many dratini's that it feels like 1.5%!
It also says that traded dratini does not come with dragon scale, if you trade a dragonair it comes with protein.

------------------

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 12-31-2000 01:17 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got mine when I traded up my Dragonair.

------------------

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-31-2000 01:52 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
O_o I learned something today... The information on TPM was created by mutant monkeys that were high on pot and sex and close their eyes and push numbers and letters on the keyboard to create TPM (Thirty Poronographic Monkeys)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Cesar (edited 12-31-2000).]

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-31-2000 02:04 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
You did find the one in mount mortar right?
There's one in Mt. Mortar? Sweet! I never bother to check out these types of things.

------------------

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 12-31-2000 03:34 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cesar:
O_o I learned something today... The information on TPM was created by mutant monkeys that were high on pot and sex and close their eyes and push numbers and letters on the keyboard to create TPM (Thirty Poronographic Monkeys)

That would definitely explain Gengar/Belly Drum.

------------------

Wiccan
Farting Nudist
Member # 606

Member Rated:
posted 12-31-2000 12:19 PM      Profile for Wiccan   Author's Homepage   Email Wiccan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes it would make sense.

Oh, and just cause you have not done it does not mean it cannot be done Cesar.

------------------
Brightest Blessings -
Wiccan
--------
Lugias' Cave
--------
Janeway - "Fine, we will do this without you"
7 of 9 - "You will fail"

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-31-2000 03:18 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry about that, I should have made it more clear, "It can't be done by me alone..."
Thanks for all the help everyone

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.