The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » The Ultimate Type

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Ultimate Type
The-Boss
Farting Nudist
Member # 1140

Member Rated:
posted 12-08-2000 07:20 AM      Profile for The-Boss   Author's Homepage   Email The-Boss   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you think the ultimate type would be?
I think Dragon/Ghost
Fir/Ele/Grs/Wat/ wouldnt be very effictive
And no normal/fightings types would hit it
I wonder what it would look like.......Atolm's spirit

A whim,A thought,And more is sought,
Awake my mind,Thy will be wrought!!!!

------------------
I Master More Opponents By Implementing Loyality And Respect In To Youngsters

[This message has been edited by The-Boss (edited 12-11-2000).]

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 12-08-2000 10:36 AM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dark...

Psychic can still hold it self well in G/S...

Bah, I dunno...

Normal Pokemon!

------------------
The Eevee Cave
-Pokémon Forum made by Onix12 and myself.
------------------
Pokémon G/S Gameshark Archive
------------------
Member and co-founder of the Houndoom Haters Club.

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 12-08-2000 12:43 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In R/B/Y, water/dragon, psychic/ghost, and psychic/normal have no weaknesses, so one of them.

Probably the water/dragon

------------------
-Dragonite21

O_O

Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 12-08-2000 01:38 PM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah,Kingdra and Girafarig would RULE if they could be taken to R/B/Y.

------------------
* GLOOMBOY: The Vileplume Trainer *

AMY: "You gave up being study buddies for THIS?"
Sailor Moon S: "Dangerous Driving"

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ash
Farting Nudist
Member # 1008

Member Rated:
posted 12-08-2000 02:05 PM      Profile for Ash     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
umm a Dark/Psyhcic type would be nice as would a Draggon/watertype...both of them have no weakness

------------------
You dare challenge Me??the Great Pokemon Master Ash?? Verywell I shall give you 6 Max revives to make it fair, You havent seen Pokemon Power til you battled me!
My PBS record is 34-0

Noddy
Farting Nudist
Member # 877

Member Rated:
posted 12-08-2000 03:21 PM      Profile for Noddy   Email Noddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see more ice types... Ghost/Ice or Ice/Dragon, maybe pure ice... A Poison/Ice would be very cool... Though it may not be that helpful...

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

" ...This explains why hookers ask for money instead of M&Ms or caterpillars."

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 12-08-2000 08:31 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Psychic in RBY has no credible weaknesses...
From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 12-08-2000 09:40 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
GRASS TYPES!

OK, now seriously, either Normal or Psychic. Normal types are only weak to fighting, which could be countered if the Pokemon is taught a Psychic type attack (quite a few normal types can learn the Psychic TM). Psychic because they still have almost no weakness. Bug attacks? Still not much of a threat to a Psy. The only good new attack is Megahorn, belonging to a Bug and FIGHTING type Pokemon, and only that Pokemon. Fury Cutter? If the attack misses ONCE, the damage resets to normal and you're screwed. Dark Pokemon? Only 3 Dark type attacks are actually used (Bite, Crunch, and Pursuit). Also, who said Psychics rely PURELY on Psychic type attacks? They can also learn a variety of other attacks. Mr. Mime and Girafarig can be good Baton Passers. Mewtwo can still beat a few Pokemon with little trouble. Starmie is still as good as ever, even better with the inroduction of the Death Starmie moveset. Exeggutor isn't as powerful as before, but can still be quite a pain. Jynx is also FRUSTRATINGLY PAINFUL with Mean Look, Lovely Kiss, and either Dream Eater or Nightmare.

------------------
"The Devil has no inner child. It's sad really" - Lewis, The Drew Carey Show

"We are not crazy! Stop staring, or we will kill you all!" Jack Malloy, Unhappily Ever After

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 12:46 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A Dark/Ghost-type would have 0 Weaknesses and 3 Immunities...

------------------
I AM A GOLDEN GOD!

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 12:48 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In G/S, I say Dark/Ghost. No weakness, several immunities. Very happy. ^_^ Gengar should ha' been a Dark/Ghost.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 11:37 AM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
umm a Dark/Psyhcic type would be nice as would a Draggon/watertype...both of them have no weakness

Dark/Psychic has a 4x weakness to Bug =P

Dragon/Water has a 2x weakness to Dragon =P

------------------
-NickWhiz1: The Eternal NoA Hater

"Commence destruction."-Heero Yuy

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 11:55 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dark/Ghost...

Hitmonlee used Foresight!
Hitmonleee used Hi Jump Kick!

Pokemon fainted!

------------------
"I think it's time I'll blow this scene, get everyone and their stuff together. Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam."
-From "Tank!"...the theme song to "Cowboy Bebop"

AIM: Nobie20

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 03:34 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Foresight allows normal and fighting attacks to hit Ghost Pokemon.

------------------
"I think it's time I'll blow this scene, get everyone and their stuff together. Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam."

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 10:29 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PORY sent out
DARKGHOST!
Enemy sent out
HITMONLEE!
DARKGHOST
used SOMETHING!
HITMONLEE
used FORESIGHT!
DARKGHOST!
Return!
Go, ALAKAZAM!

Foresight is evil.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
ImmortalFreezer
Farting Nudist
Member # 1261

Member Rated:
posted 12-11-2000 09:25 AM      Profile for ImmortalFreezer   Author's Homepage   Email ImmortalFreezer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think a Steel/Dragon would be cool. I havent checked but I think Ground and Fighting would be its only credible weaknesses. But if it was a Dragon, Im sure its stats would be good enough to last. Probably good moves too.

------------------
(Insert witty stuff here)

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 12-11-2000 09:43 PM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who is their right mind is dumb enough to use Foresight?

------------------
I AM A GOLDEN GOD!

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 12-13-2000 10:53 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*raises his hand*

------------------
"The Devil has no inner child. It's sad really" - Lewis, The Drew Carey Show

"We are not crazy! Stop staring, or we will kill you all!" Jack Malloy, Unhappily Ever After

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cuban B
Farting Nudist
Member # 1119

Member Rated:
posted 12-14-2000 04:38 PM      Profile for Cuban B   Email Cuban B   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Porygone:
GRASS TYPES!

*sniff* how i love the grass type, and how they are constantly raped by Gamefreak.

ultimate type? dunno about that, but i have pondered some wonderous grass combos! @_@

Tangela
evolves with Water Stone
into
Grass/Water

he'd most likely be a big, moist ball o' seaweed.

Grass/Steel

could be a cactus or a rose with shiny, sharp, steel needles/thorns. i thought it'd look really cool. =)

Grass/Dark
ya know, i thought this would be a nifty concept, maybe as a nasty Venus Flytrap or something. then i realized 1) victreebell is already a venus flytrap like pokemon, and 2) a bug-eating grass/dark type really wouldn't work when Bug would be 4x strong to it! o_O =) ah well, back to the drawing board...

and lastly, my personal fav:

Tangela
evolves with Fire Stone
Grass/Fire

it'd be a burning bush. i would name him YHWH.

-CB
"YHWH! I choose you!"

------------------
"Yo, I'm Cuban, B!"
"Yes! Cuban B!"
-Scarface & Samson

Anxious Clock
President Taft
Member # 1159

Member Rated:
posted 12-14-2000 08:51 PM      Profile for Anxious Clock     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cuban B:

Grass/Steel

could be a cactus or a rose with shiny, sharp, steel needles/thorns. i thought it'd look really cool. =)

Or he'd look shiny Biollante when he was in his "Rose Form", and not the big monster with a billion different heads and stuff. That'd look pretty cool. All of Tangela's, uh, vines could wrapped upward and made a stem-like structure and the top could have a really shiny rose. Heh.

------------------
"Anthrax is a sex god! Or at least, that's what his pet hamster told me"-Psybro, on Anthrax being a sex god

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-14-2000 11:04 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It can learn surf,
It can cover all of its weakness,
It weights over 600 grams,
Its, its......

An icicle! Iciculius The pure Ice type who is made of water! Moves: Jab, surf, slow winter breeze, eye poker (accuracy decreasing move)

------------------
NidoGod- Earthquake, Amnesia, Ice Beam, submission @leftovers
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ho-oh
Farting Nudist
Member # 1014

Member Rated:
posted 12-15-2000 10:52 PM      Profile for Ho-oh   Email Ho-oh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A Dark/Ghost type would be great,

------------------
My most embarassing post ever.
"lol he can't speel properly"

Divine Wind
Farting Nudist
Member # 1051

Rate Member
posted 12-19-2000 10:41 PM      Profile for Divine Wind   Author's Homepage   Email Divine Wind   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Grass/Evil would be cool, it could look like Biollante's final monster stage (never knew anyone else knew what it was ^^; . Another Steel/Flying would be good too, only weak to Electric and Fire and it would be even better if it could learn E-Quake, like Aero can.

------------------

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2000 11:20 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, "Biollante" Pokemon might have to evolve into some sort of Ice Dragon to become a "Space Godzilla"-ish sorta thing.

But we won't let that happen.

------------------

Land und Leute
HETEROSEXUAL
Member # 1040

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2000 08:22 PM      Profile for Land und Leute   Email Land und Leute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Porygone:
Fury Cutter? If the attack misses ONCE, the damage resets to normal and you're screwed.

Kinda like every Snorlax owner's favorite: Rollout.

------------------
"Your cheeseburger used TRI ATTACK!"

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.