The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » More Raikou, Entei, and Suicune!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Raikou, Entei, and Suicune!
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 11-25-2000 12:27 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For those of you who caught them, how did you catch them?

For me, I did Fly (which randomizes the whole thing) to a city with a route changing stop and one other building that I could enter and exit. Go out through the route changing station, go into a building/cave, then out, then go in front of the grass, Max Repel with a L40 Pokémon, and they should be there. I was three for three using this.

What I did was I put my L37 Moltres in front, then flew to Ecruteak, in the History Man's house, then out, went west through the route changing station, and there was Suicune! Caught it (if it ever runs away, stay on the same route because it's still there). Flew to Goldenrod. Went out north, got the Dig TM from the National Park, out the way I came in, then into the patch of grass on Route 35. Entei was there. Got him. Flew to Blackthorn. In and out of the Pokécenter. Into Dark Cave. Get myself Wobbuffet. Out of Dark Cave to the grass on Mountain Road. Raikou awaits. Got him. End of running everywhere like a madman.

------------------
Remember, lest we forget... today is rememberance day
kelv, November 11, 2000

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 11-25-2000 03:28 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The first time I duped my Masterball.

Now...

I catch a Raticate that is fast. I level it up to Lv40. I FLY to the Cherry land. If there's a creature within two places close, I try to meet it. If not, I FLY there again with my Crobat. Once I am in the area of one, I put on a Max Repel and run and run and run. Then I see one, I Super Fang. It runs, it never stays in the same route whatsoever, so I repeat until they have one pixel-thickness of HP. Then I get my Lv40 Sleeper (usually a Gengar, sometimes was a Parasect ^_^) and Sleep it, then toss lots and lots of Ultra Balls (Fast Balls do nothing for me). Once Raikou woke up, but he didn't run! He LEERed and I put him back to sleep. ^_^ Funky. That's how I catch 'em. Lots of Super Fanging. Happy Raticate.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Articuno
Farting Nudist
Member # 1091

Rate Member
posted 11-26-2000 03:24 PM      Profile for Articuno     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All of today I've been on a wild beat hunt. trying to track them down.....

A while ago I met Entei accidently and I tracked him to a place today. I used repel and I found SUICUNE! I was amazed cos it said Entei was here! Then whilst trying to track Suicune I got to where it was. I used repel and searched the grass to find RAIKOU!!!! It was really strange, probably just a coincidence.

Anyway I've now got Suicune, and Raikoua and Entei are on low health ready to catch.

------------------

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-27-2000 04:59 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
(if it ever runs away, stay on the same route because it's still there)

Nope. Every time one of them got away from me, all three of them moved to a different area.

------------------
"I like to do politics with people from the East. Joe Clark and Stockwell Day are from Alberta. They are a different type. I'm joking. I'm serious. Uh..."
-- Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien

Artie Cuno
Linkin125473457539
Member # 1205

Member Rated:
posted 11-27-2000 12:42 PM      Profile for Artie Cuno     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After I released them, I didn't see them for weeks. Then, while I was searching for a Miltank in the grass in front of the Miltank farm, Raikou popped up! I was SO surprised! My Ampharos was in front at the time. It Headbutted Raikou, and Raikou ran away heavily damaged. Then, I read an article on Pokemasters.com about "hot spots" where the puppies appear. Went to the patch of grass in front of the National Park, there was Entei. Azumarril used Whirlpool to hold it, then Surf to weaken. It went down to one half HP when I surfed, then I whirlpooled until it was at one pixel-thickness and threw an ultra ball. There was Entei. Next, Raikou. This time, Ampharos Thunderwaved and Paralyzed it, then I called out Marowak and False Swiped. I was lucky, he was fully paralyzed the whole time. Ultra ball, new Raikou for my team. Suicune was hardest, I wasn't able to keep it there. Finally, I had it fully paralyzed, one pixel-length HP, and Marowak false swiping it. Ultra ball, full set of legends.

------------------
^_~ GO ARTIE! ~_^

From: A box in a swamp. With your sister. | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 11-27-2000 06:23 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Irrelevant note:

Can we PLEASE refrain from any cat/dog/beast/quadraped/etc. argument in this thread? If you want to refer to Raikou, Entei, and Suicune collectively, I suggest RES/SER/RSE/SRE/ESR/ERS.

------------------
Remember, lest we forget... today is rememberance day
kelv, November 11, 2000

Conflagra
Farting Nudist
Member # 979

Rate Member
posted 11-29-2000 10:20 PM      Profile for Conflagra     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So far, so good.

------------------

Conflagra
Farting Nudist
Member # 979

Rate Member
posted 11-29-2000 10:22 PM      Profile for Conflagra     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who hooo! That post just made me a penguin. Please ignore my meaningless, jovial behavior.

------------------

Ayreon
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 36

Member Rated:
posted 12-15-2000 11:08 PM      Profile for Ayreon   Email Ayreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering if time plays a part in tracking them. In tracking Suicune and Raikou between Gold and Silver, they seemed to finally stay in one place after about a half hour (most of which had me swearing like a teamster). Has anyone else experienced this?

~BC

------------------

I am the Guardian of Dreams. I am as water, as air, like breath itself. I am the Unversal Migrator. I am the Blind Minstrel.

My name is Ayreon.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.