The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Where can I find the legedary critters?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where can I find the legedary critters?
stinky cheese man
Farting Nudist
Member # 455

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2000 08:28 AM      Profile for stinky cheese man     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Various websites say that Raikou, Entei and Suicune appear randomly in Johto grass areas, but I'm sure they appear in places some more than others.

I need to know where they are seen most often, I have three master balls with their name on them.

------------------
Huked on fonix werkd fer meh.

"This board is more addictive than chocolate chip crack." -Starcaliber

From: a world of perfection | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Rookie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1030

Rate Member
posted 11-12-2000 10:15 AM      Profile for The Rookie   Email The Rookie   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope random, for real

Use your pokedex to find where there at. If you ever enter and leave a building tho they'll move to a different spot. Also you can't fly to that location, gotta go on foot.

The easiest way to get them is go to the location with a level 40 pokemon and use repel or super repel, that way you won't encounter any random fights except against the legendary beasts.

------------------

KingZapdos
Farting Nudist
Member # 672

Rate Member
posted 11-12-2000 11:25 AM      Profile for KingZapdos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They will chanr locations if you:
Go into a building
Leave/go into a city
Chage routes
They're hard to catch, but Suicune is MORE than worth it

------------------

From: As if I'd tell you... | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2000 06:06 AM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yay! I just caught Suicune a day or so ago and I've got Entei down to a sliver of HP, I just need to take a few more white apricorns to Kurt(I tried Ultra Balls but it got me nowhere). Raikou is proving more difficult.

Bear in mind that if you meet a Beast, and manage to get a hit in before it runs away or roars, it'll still have that level of HP when you meet it next.

I find it easier to find them by firstly, using the repel thing, but also just flying repeatedly to New Bark Town, and when I'm standing outside my front door, checking where they are. If none are nearby, I just fly to New Bark Town again before I move, etc etc, and sooner or later I'll see that they're on the route just west of New Bark. That's how I like to track 'em down.

------------------
Chloreon: A grass-type Eeveelution evolved with a Leaf Stone.
---------
"How can a Slowbro beat a Charizard?" - Tracey

[This message has been edited by Chloreon (edited 11-13-2000).]

From: Birmingham, UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Marril
Farting Nudist
Member # 51

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2000 10:55 PM      Profile for Marril     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Suicune: got w/Master Ball (schweet animation for the Master Ball! )
Raikou: got down to literally 1 HP left, am persuing it now.
Entei: only saw it twice, and it's got 40 HP damage on it due to one Dragon Rage...

Well, that's just me (and Suicune's over-the-shouler is just UGLY!)...

Just see if it's in the same route as you (takes a while) and go into fights (False Swipe helps ).

------------------
"But, it was so artistically done."
--Grand Admiral Thrawn's final words,
Star Wars: The Last Command

Juice
Farting Nudist
Member # 968

Rate Member
posted 11-14-2000 02:21 PM      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me,personally,tracked them down simply.I did this by Flying to Ecrutek city constant.I figure that Ecrutek is kind of like connected throughout a chain.Most likely the Beasts were near the Milktank farm or just under the town.All you do is ride your bike there.It is extremely easy getting to anyplace through riding your bikie from Ecrutek,save the Blackthorn Mountain Range or New Bark town.

------------------
Y!Y for Yogurt!I hate Yogurt!
-Lord Helmet

Volrath50
Farting Nudist
Member # 171

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2000 05:50 PM      Profile for Volrath50     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I caught my kick@$$ Suicune with a MasterBall after getting it down to about 13 HP.... I was going to try a SpeedBall or whatever but Kurt ate my white Apricorn and I didn't want to wait anouther day.... I hung around at Violet the most to catch him.... Suicune seemed to hang around there too....

------------------
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

From: A little town, somewhere in Canada. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
VOTM
Farting Nudist
Member # 840

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2000 11:29 PM      Profile for VOTM   Email VOTM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ultra ball's suck 'eh? Well I cought Entie at a Sliver of life WITH an Ultra Ball. It might of been just luck. Just gotta get Sukune and Raikou.

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"This Kittens Purdy." Jackdaw
Ah, a Penguin at last! Why does that sound so wrong?
Got Vaporeon questions? I got answers!(most of the time)

From: SeaFoam Islands | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2000 11:52 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got shocking results when catching a RBY Zapdos.
Cesar used Ultra Ball
It missed
Cesar used Ultra Ball
It missed
Cesar used Ultra Ball
It missed
Cesar used Great Ball
It missed
Cesar used Great Ball
It missed
Cesar used pokeball
Zapdos was caught
O_o No, this is not bullshit. I may have used less/more pokeballs but I know I used about 5 of them. I think 1-2 pokeballs not sure. And it did not always miss Zapdos, it means it escaped from the pokeball

------------------
NidoGod- Earthquake, Amnesia, Ice Punch, Double Kick

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 11-18-2000 12:40 PM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When I set them free, I immediately went south from Ecruteak for some reason that I forget. In the first patch of grass the first pokemon I see is Suicune. No joke. Of course it got away without a scratch, but at least I saw it.

------------------
Oh well, what can you do? We didn't ask to be born, we just work here...-Mr. K

"Every wizard should have a Hobbit in his care, to teach him the meaning of the word."-Gandalf the White in LOTR

oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2000 07:04 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think for some reason, they're more common near Ecruteak. (Gee, I wonder what that reason could be. <g> )One day, without looking, my friend saw all three Beasts (without looking for them) west of Ecruteak. South of Ecruteak, and also without looking, I saw both Suicune and Entei WITHIN ONE MINUTE OF EACH OTHER. Sadly, I don't have my Master Ball because I used it on my Shiny Swinub... :...-( Oh, and I first found Suicune in Route Two after talking to Monica.

P.S. How did you get the multiple Master Balls?

------------------
My ideas may be crazy, but they're the good kind of crazy.

[This message has been edited by oporaca (edited 11-19-2000).]

Pink Elephant
Farting Nudist
Member # 261

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2000 07:29 PM      Profile for Pink Elephant   Author's Homepage   Email Pink Elephant   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oporaca:

P.S. How did you get the multiple Master Balls?

Listen to the Lucky Channel. If one of the I.D. numbers they anounce matches one on a pokemon that you own, you win a Master Ball.

------------------
*~=-=>[Pink Elephant]<=-=~*

Conflagra
Farting Nudist
Member # 979

Rate Member
posted 11-20-2000 11:28 PM      Profile for Conflagra     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What are the odds that you will win the lottery?

------------------

Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2000 11:41 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The odds are insanely against your favor. Most people just use the Pokebox Multiplying Trick. I think there are several posts that explain how that works lying around here somewhere...

------------------
My strong point is art, not strategy...but I try ^^;

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2000 10:23 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm... When I played through on a ROM, the very first Lucky Number that I checked was my own ID.

------------------
"I heard that Bush didn't even know who Canada's president is."
-- Member of Al Gore's campaign staff

[This message has been edited by White Cat (edited 11-21-2000).]

stinky cheese man
Farting Nudist
Member # 455

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2000 11:43 AM      Profile for stinky cheese man     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I checked all the grassy areas around Ecrutek and I didn't find any of those darned critters.

I still have three master balls with their names on them. Stupid critters.

Oh I almost forgot to answer your question oporaca.

Well first you save your game, then make a useless pokemon like a rattata hold the master ball then deposit rattata in a box, now switch boxes and when is asks you whether you want to save your game you answer yes, it will say "saving do not turn off the power." as soon as the sentance finishes turn the power off, turn it back on and now you should have two rattatas and two master balls. One in the box the other in your team.

------------------
Huked on fonix werkd fer meh.

"This board is more addictive than chocolate chip crack." -Starcaliber

[This message has been edited by stinky cheese man (edited 11-21-2000).]

From: a world of perfection | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2000 04:50 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw Suicune south of Ecruteak (I made a beeline for that grass as soon as I released them)

The other two I saw at Lake of Rage. They are supposed to move in patterns (according to an interview with the game makers), so of course they would sometimes appear in the same place.

------------------
My strong point is art, not strategy...but I try ^^;

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.