next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » I give up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I give up
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 11-07-2000 12:16 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Recently, my Silver game has been erased 4 times. Everytime "the save file was corrupted," I was either totally done with the game with my final team or I was in the late part of Kanto. I'm never playing through the game again or even touching my gameboy. I'll sell it to some stupid little rich kid for a lot of money...or on ebay...or to funcoland. The only pokemon related thing I'll be doing is if a new PBS comes around, other than that, I quit gameboy.

------------------

CHaRiZaRd
Farting Nudist
Member # 994

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 05:23 PM      Profile for CHaRiZaRd   Author's Homepage   Email CHaRiZaRd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Don't give up. Have you been using game shark? if u have, stop. You may have a defective game pak. Basically, we're not the people ur supposed to tell this to. Call Nintendo or the place that u bought it from and tell them what's wrong. Maybe they can help. ^_^;;

------------------
"Jessie and James don't need the opposite sex 'cuz they got each other!" -- Meowth

[This message has been edited by White Cat (edited 11-10-2000).]

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 08:23 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

CHARIZARD! FIX YOUR THE FORMATTING OR YOU WILL
DIE IN A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST!
/

[This message has been edited by Footitch (edited 11-07-2000).]

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 10:59 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is only 4 ways this could happen:
a)gameshark
b)missingno
c)your game is somehow fucked up
d)YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG

------------------
"I've been an apple for a day and I need a doctor right away!" Ash, after snorlax took a bite out of him.
"Hello...Mr. Middleton? Yes, your son is a total nutjob and probably should see a shrink, if not be confined to a loony bin... Hello? Hello?"- Mr.K talking about mlmiddleton

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
CHaRiZaRd
Farting Nudist
Member # 994

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 11:04 PM      Profile for CHaRiZaRd   Author's Homepage   Email CHaRiZaRd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
footitch...whoa...!! geez, DEATH THREATS? Good Lord, it ain't my fault. I just typed that message and it came out like that. C'est comme ca. OK? ...tres bien.

------------------
"Jessie and James don't need the opposite sex 'cuz they got each other!" -- Meowth

Conflagra
Farting Nudist
Member # 979

Rate Member
posted 11-18-2000 08:01 PM      Profile for Conflagra     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It seems like less and less people are editing their posts these days. Maybe our society is just too lazy as a whole to correct even the the most simple and minor mistakes. I guess the moderators have a new job now.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.