The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » where do I find Serebi

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: where do I find Serebi
Jared0169
Farting Nudist
Member # 1081

Member Rated:
posted 11-05-2000 07:58 PM      Profile for Jared0169   Email Jared0169   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Where do I find Serebi, or Selebi(whichever it is)? Do I have to get it from a Nintendo tour, like Mew?

------------------
The poster formerly known as Mew72584
Email:jared_van_ausdal@hotmail.com
AIM: Jared0169

From: Beavercreek, Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 11-05-2000 08:45 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's Celebi. To get it, catch all 26 Unown, solve all 4 puzzles, and walk around the shrine in the Ilex Forest counter-clockwise at midnight of any day of the weak. It will only appear at 12:00 am gameboy time. One minute too soon, one minute too late, your screwed...

------------------

Farting Nudist
Member # 836

Member Rated:
posted 11-05-2000 09:52 PM      Profile for Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes you have to get it from a Nintendo Rep....

------------------
==~Luker of the Azure~==
*~*And newbie at heart*~*

Meganium
Farting Nudist
Member # 1020

Rate Member
posted 11-06-2000 11:39 AM      Profile for Meganium   Author's Homepage   Email Meganium   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What kind of rumor is that kabutops? I certainly hope you were being sarcastic, because there is no way of getting celebi other than from a nintendo rep, or via gameshark. Just try to do your best to at east show some hint of sarcasm when you make selebi rumors so newbies won't actually believe it.

------------------
I live in a tree and bake cookies, so that means I can't have friends?~me

I got beat up by a lawn gnome~me

I like cake

From: hannibal, New York, America | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 11-06-2000 04:24 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehehe *hint of sarcasm*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Kabutops (edited 11-06-2000).]

Yavarice
Farting Nudist
Member # 420

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 04:31 PM      Profile for Yavarice   Author's Homepage   Email Yavarice   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Most likely you gotta get it from a nintendo sponsored event thingy. But there is a more believable rumour of somehow getting it through stadium g/s. Like instead of getting a amnesia psyduck, it's Celebi.

------------------
"There is no such thing as the Pika Cup"
- From the infinite wisdom of NoA.

PsyDork
Farting Nudist
Member # 717

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 08:38 PM      Profile for PsyDork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, it goes like this. Go to the title screen. Close your eyes, and press UP, SELECT, and B simultaneously. Wait 3 seconds, then press DOWN and A. Wait 3 more seconds, then turn off your Game Boy. Open your eyes and turn it back on. Now you have Celebi!

------------------
PsyDork's Signature Version 1.4

You may be a Penguin, but I'm a PSYCHIC Penguin!

From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Land und Leute
HETEROSEXUAL
Member # 1040

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 08:57 PM      Profile for Land und Leute   Email Land und Leute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyDork:
Actually, it goes like this. Go to the title screen. Close your eyes, and press UP, SELECT, and B simultaneously. Wait 3 seconds, then press DOWN and A. Wait 3 more seconds, then turn off your Game Boy. Open your eyes and turn it back on. Now you have Celebi!

Ha, ha, ha... very funny. If some poor kid new to Pokemon tried that, he'd be crushed!

------------------
Land und Leute - Land and People

"Your mamma used HARDEN! Your mamma used SELFDESTRUCT!"

Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 09:54 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only ways to get it is to go to a nintendo tour, or just shark it.

And Psydork, that cheat just erases the game(kinda)

All rumors about celebi is fake. and why take that when a mew is that much better??

------------------
Homer: Yeah Moe, you see the game last night? yeah, that team sucked. They just plain sucked. They were the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.
=======================
Visit my Code Archive!! - Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

PsyDork
Farting Nudist
Member # 717

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 01:08 AM      Profile for PsyDork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know. I just wanted to see what people said...

(let's edit our posts to see if someone will actually try it)

------------------
PsyDork's Signature Version 1.4

You may be a Penguin, but I'm a PSYCHIC Penguin!

From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Datax
Farting Nudist
Member # 1064

Rate Member
posted 11-20-2000 09:14 PM      Profile for Datax   Email Datax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kabutops:
It's Celebi. To get it, catch all 26 Unown, solve all 4 puzzles, and walk around the shrine in the Ilex Forest counter-clockwise at midnight of any day of the weak. It will only appear at 12:00 am gameboy time. One minute too soon, one minute too late, your screwed...

Kabuto, you're leaving things out... you need to catch all 26 Unown in order from A to Z, solve the puzzles in clockwise order starting with Zapdos, walk around Ilex Forest at 11:59 and end up in front of the Shrine at 12:00. Then you use the Miracle Berry on your first pokemon (which must also be Sudowoodo). And you have to do all that on the midnight after you first start the game. If you don't get it exactly right the first time, you have to buy a new game.

------------------
-Datax

It takes balls to catch pokemon

Conflagra
Farting Nudist
Member # 979

Rate Member
posted 11-20-2000 11:14 PM      Profile for Conflagra     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The retailers would love that one.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.