next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Finally

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 10-31-2000 02:12 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I restarted my game (it got erased), and I made it to Eucrateak City. I released the legendary dogs (not cats, their entries say they bark), and I went on to Olivine. My first battle was against Raikou. I immediatley mean looked with Crobat and started to chip away at it. It killed me with 2 t-shocks, but confused, that took it 5 tries. It had close to red energy and I knew it would run away the next turn, so I switched to my Electrode and t-waved, it was fp'd, then I through an ultraball and I caught it. What luck.

------------------
"If you treat your pokemon with kindness, they will love you in return. Oh? Let me see your Pikachu. It really hates you. It looks mean."

-Happiness Rating Lady

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 10-31-2000 09:12 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How come the cats only Roar at me when I use Mean Look?

------------------
"I prefer to call it Smokin' Dope"- StarCaliber, when asked about his High School Smokey Hill

AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meganium
Farting Nudist
Member # 1020

Rate Member
posted 11-01-2000 09:03 AM      Profile for Meganium   Author's Homepage   Email Meganium   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
'cough'dogs'cough'

------------------
I live in a tree and bake cookies, so that means I can't have friends?~me

I got beat up by a lawn gnome~me

I like cake

From: hannibal, New York, America | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Volrath50
Farting Nudist
Member # 171

Member Rated:
posted 11-01-2000 11:20 AM      Profile for Volrath50     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
they look very much like dogs so I say they are dogs...

I've only ever seen Entei once and thats it...

------------------
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

From: A little town, somewhere in Canada. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Power Soul Rebirth
Farting Nudist
Member # 365

Member Rated:
posted 11-02-2000 12:25 AM      Profile for Power Soul Rebirth   Email Power Soul Rebirth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats, dammit.

------------------
Even at his most powerless, man's exsistance is never without meaning.

Conflagra
Farting Nudist
Member # 979

Rate Member
posted 11-02-2000 01:19 AM      Profile for Conflagra     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do you know any official sources that states they are cats?

------------------

The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 11-02-2000 01:53 AM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
has anyone ever though that the designers purposly mixed anatomies of both feline and canine species just to have trainers fight over petty stuff like this?

------------------
"The Great Dreamer Has Written..."
-Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer-

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 11-02-2000 04:43 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
meh, i guess i got lucky.

------------------
"If you treat your pokemon with kindness, they will love you in return. Oh? Let me see your Pikachu. It really hates you. It looks mean."

-Happiness Rating Lady

Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 11-02-2000 06:56 PM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Power Soul Rebirth:
Cats, dammit.

Do cats normally BARK?

------------------
"Maaan, it rocks. I love rolling it along the ground and looking at its face." - Branners

From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Conflagra
Farting Nudist
Member # 979

Rate Member
posted 11-02-2000 09:35 PM      Profile for Conflagra     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Great Dreamer:
has anyone ever though that the designers purposly mixed anatomies of both feline and canine species just to have trainers fight over petty stuff like this?

I think it's being used as a substitute for the lack of replay value in some parts of the game. No Cerulean Cave

------------------

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-03-2000 04:35 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do cats normally BARK?

Do dogs normally ROAR?

(Woah, deja vu or what? )

------------------
"I heard that Bush didn't even know who Canada's president is."
-- Member of Al Gore's campaign staff

logo-rhythm
unregistered

posted 11-03-2000 03:41 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All Cerulean Cave was good for, regarding fighting (for Stat EXP, mainly and foremost) was Chansey and Electrode, and maybe Kadabra. I'm glad it's gone :P. Forget that Cave and big props to Viridian City's One-on-one Trainer House O_O where you battle the name & pkmn roster of the last person you used "Mystery Gift" with. <-beat that! "Someone out there could be fighting you and your pkmn right this very minute. How disturbing!"--Versus Books. My 2 cents worth, kids.-

------------------
"Now I just wonder if mr k mouth walks around with a blonde top, sporting a wifebeater and grabs his jewels religiously like Slim."-me

"Any swaggers in the house?"-me

"You all HAVE TO SEE Blair Witch 2, kids."-

IP: Logged
Articuno
Farting Nudist
Member # 1091

Rate Member
posted 11-03-2000 06:19 PM      Profile for Articuno     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow this discussion has gone over two threads. I'm gonna email Nintendo and post here what they say.

------------------

Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 11-03-2000 07:02 PM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
Do cats normally BARK?

Do dogs normally ROAR?

(Woah, deja vu or what? )

Yeah our OLD dog did it alot even when it sees me ^_^

------------------
"Maaan, it rocks. I love rolling it along the ground and looking at its face." - Branners

From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 06:36 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Growlithe learns roar, and he is a puppy pokemon, so yes, in pokemon, dogs roar.

------------------
-|H
"Drew, are you green?" -My teacher, after noticing that some vegetable coloring had stained my face and hands.
-----
If you are already insane, then there is nothing to worry about.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokmon Laboratory

2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.