The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Random G/S Thoughts

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random G/S Thoughts
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 10-16-2000 09:24 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
reflect fades away after some turns...thats bullshit

where is the skill/statfinder equivalent for g/s? i want to know what the hell is wrong with milktank...there has to be something...stupid ass cow

when does chichou evolve?

steelix is now my favorite pokemon...first i gotta find the metal coat.

whats wrong with meganium? -my future moveset: sleep powder/stun spore, synthesis, sunny day, solar beam

togepi war story-

togepi lvl 9 vs morty (what the hell kind of name is that)'s gengar (hit with 2 mud slaps)

gengar misses hypnosis
togepi metronome!
dragon breath! paralyze!
togepi metronome!
fortune telling!
gengar fp'd!
togepi metronome!
fissure! ohko!

togepi lvl 10 vs steelix hit with some of my onixes mud slaps...

togepi metronome!
togepi fire blast! a critical hit!
steelix dies!

i traded kadabra from my yellow to silver and it evolved into alakazam carrying a twisted spoon...what other pokemon when traded are carrying something useful? future kazam set- ice punch, t-punch, psychic/filler, recover w/?

as asked b4, where is a list of all the items and their locations? im on my way to the 7th gym and have a crappy looking team- meganium, onix, chichou, shuckie (tm bitch), it will improve...

who should i teach shadowballs too?

im trying for the most part to play this game with no outside influences, i wont read any team rates or any other g/s posts besides responses to this.

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2000 05:13 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Chinchou evolves at lvl 27.

------------------
"This is Canada speaking. Give us all your stuff, or we'll annihilate you."
-- Mike Bullard

Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 10-19-2000 09:33 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanks...too bad its now at lvl 43 . im fighting the elite 4 with lanturn, lugia, meganium, and onic right now and i just lost to lances aerodactyl because dam rock slide can flinch now...oh if anyone more than white cat reads this post, where is the metal coat? i want steelix...also ive fought in silver mountain for like 30 minutes and never once ran into larvitar, does it only appear at night or something?

------------------
PBS Names- Kabutops, Lavos, Ktops_Sucky_Team

Longest winning streak (Kabutops team)- 30-0 and counting...
Longest losing streak-(Kabutops team) 0-8

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 04:26 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Metal Coat: Get it from the guy on the ship that takes you to Kanto, or send a Magnemite through the time machine.

Larvitar: There's about a 5% chance of meeting one at any time of day in the Silver Cave.

------------------
"This is Canada speaking. Give us all your stuff, or we'll annihilate you."
-- Mike Bullard

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.