The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » mewtwo-the easy beat (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: mewtwo-the easy beat
maagisk
Farting Nudist
Member # 536

Member Rated:
posted 01-16-2002 09:10 PM      Profile for maagisk   Author's Homepage   Email maagisk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mu, you're a dipshit, look at the date when this topic started.

- - - - -
-

From: Dramen, Norway | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 01-17-2002 07:33 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll concede I didn't bother looking at the date, mainly because I've never noticed you around before.

You're still a cockhead.

- - - - -
?

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 01-17-2002 09:59 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mu:
You're still a cockhead.

1) I agree wholeheartedly.
2) "Do not argue with a fool, for they may be doing to same."
3) Mu rocks, maagisk sucks. I haven't seen a single other post of Maagisk's to state anything AGAINST what Mu said (I don't think I've seen another post of Maagisk's, period) so Mu > Maagisk.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
maagisk
Farting Nudist
Member # 536

Member Rated:
posted 01-17-2002 01:56 PM      Profile for maagisk   Author's Homepage   Email maagisk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sorry for calling you a dipshit Mu, I just thought it was very funny to be still mad at me for being a newbie in the beggining.

And know what I find funny about your post Lander? Teejay (I think), was the one in this post who said not to use the GS ball in this topic. But that one can slip.

- - - - -
-

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 08:40 AM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh, just wait til what the new super legendaries in the next game will be like, they'll make Mewtwo look like nothing.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Purple Lanturn
Farting Nudist
Member # 2168

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 06:14 PM      Profile for The Purple Lanturn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aren't they big, Red and Green Gryffin/Eagle thingies? Anyway...

quote:
people say that mewtwo is unstopable, but truly, mewtwo is just as easy to beat as any pokemon.

Yep, but it's pretty damn hard.

I've been wondering, was this your first post, maagisk, or have you resently gone nutty?

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: The Purple Lanturn ]

- - - - -
It's too hard to think of a signature.

From: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 09:52 PM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maagisk:
Yeah, sorry for calling you a dipshit Mu, I just thought it was very funny to be still mad at me for being a newbie in the beggining.

Not mad, just venting. Being a 1337 0l|)$<h001e5 like myself gets frustrating. At least I'll remember to check the dates next time, although I wish someone would really put a stop to idiots bringing these dead threads back to life by closing them.

And yeah, I suppose you ain't so much of a cockhead, but at least I hooked a compliment.

- - - - -
?

maagisk
Farting Nudist
Member # 536

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 10:23 PM      Profile for maagisk   Author's Homepage   Email maagisk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanx, I was a real n00b/newb back then. Since it was my first post ever, I thought I would bring it back before it went to hell.

- - - - -
-

Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 10:37 PM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mu:
AH is an unfriendly place, but frankly, we're about as cutting edge in the Western world as you're going to get.

"We", Micro?

:-*

- - - - -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jetblackvalias

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 01-19-2002 02:53 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

And know what I find funny about your post Lander? Teejay (I think), was the one in this post who said not to use the GS ball in this topic. But that one can slip.

He said don't post GS Balls in Chromatic Topics, if I recall correctly. I mentioned things like Tyranitar, making mine a GS topic. GS Ball in a GS Topic? Fits in my mind.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

(www.poweradvantage.net)

maagisk
Farting Nudist
Member # 536

Member Rated:
posted 01-19-2002 11:02 AM      Profile for maagisk   Author's Homepage   Email maagisk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think we are thinking of the same post....

- - - - -
-

Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 01-21-2002 05:57 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk:

"We", Micro?

:-*

Eh, if push came to shove I'd admit the people here are ahead of everyone else, but if it makes you feel better I can pretend that was a royal "We".

- - - - -
?

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 01-21-2002 09:42 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't think we are thinking of the same post....

"And only use the G/S ball symbol for topics that are related to G/S." Yvvarrice or something like that; Like the 3rd post on the first page of this string.

"Um, actually, it does kinda matter. The G/S ball was put here to separate RBY messages from G/S messages so we know what you're talking about. Most of the moderators here don't take to kindly to the misuse of it..."
This is from Teejay, 2 posts after the first one.

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

maagisk
Farting Nudist
Member # 536

Member Rated:
posted 05-29-2002 07:36 PM      Profile for maagisk   Author's Homepage   Email maagisk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm making my 1000th post at Azure.

Goodbye Azurians.

- - - - -
-

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 05-29-2002 08:10 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, I'm making my 1000th post at Azure.

Goodbye Azurians.

yay!!!!!!!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokmon Laboratory

2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.