The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » G/S Urban Pokemyths?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: G/S Urban Pokemyths?
Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 06-06-2000 12:05 AM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Now that we've discussed Pokemyths about Pokemon in general. What myths have you heard about G/S? I remember the now-proven-false skateboard and Nidogod myths.

------------------

Pinstor
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 500

Rate Member
posted 06-06-2000 05:00 PM      Profile for Pinstor   Email Pinstor   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The skateboard would have been class...
My friend told me about a mini game where you fly out of Houou's tower on HOUOU, after launching yourself off of a ramp on the bike.
However this friend lies alot so I've got no proof of this...

------------------
It goes down after a good fight...

From: An underwater colony where we only eat Seaweed | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 06-06-2000 08:09 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wait, you don't get a skateboard??
I guess I avoid the G/S posts a little too much. So it's just a normal bike, then?

------------------
Anthrax
And it's just a Box of Rain, or a ribbon for your hair. Such a long, long time to be gone and a short time to be there.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dan and the Kirbys
Farting Nudist
Member # 221

Member Rated:
posted 06-06-2000 09:10 PM      Profile for Dan and the Kirbys     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimzonite:

Now that we've discussed Pokemyths about Pokemon in general. What myths have you heard about G/S? I remember the now-proven-false skateboard and Nidogod myths.

I remember hearing a while ago (before G/S came out) that you could play as a boy or a girl in G/S, but that's gone. I heard a while later that it WAS actually buried in there, but it was disabled for some reason...

------------------
-----------------------
/('.')\ Beware the Kirbys...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.