The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » SUPER MEW?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SUPER MEW?
Porcupine
Farting Nudist
Member # 46

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2000 08:19 PM      Profile for Porcupine   Email Porcupine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember a long time ago, it was posted here that there is a bug when Fly/Dig and Paralysis occurs together. If you are fully paralyzed while flying/digging, someone said that the game bugs out, and you will fly/dig forever. Is this true? If so, what happens if you use Fly/Dig after achieving this near-invulnerable status? Will your status reset to normal?

I'm wondering if bringing an already PARalyzed Mew equipped with Fly or Dig would be a real annoyance.

------------------

From: Honolulu, HI, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Eevee
Farting Nudist
Member # 97

Rate Member
posted 05-08-2000 08:44 PM      Profile for Eevee   Author's Homepage   Email Eevee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL! This is sooooo funny! I was going to post the same thing!

Anyways, I think that, when you fly or dig, and it says "Mew is fully paralyzed", that theres some kind of glitch. Becuase, I have tried this, over, and over, and everytime my friend tryed to hit me, his attacks would miss...

Hmmm...

------------------
I'm Mew from the Upnetwork, and EeveeMaster from ThePokeMasters.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures." -Me

"I do not follow, I lead." -Me

"You can't accomplish anything without making an effort." -Me

"You know it, I know it, so don't deny it, Eevee is so cool since it can evolve into 5 types! (Theres two more types in Gold/Silver)

"Float like a Butterfree,
Sting like a Beedrill!"

"I don't care what anyone thinks of what I like or what I do...so shove it!" -hehehe Me, being defensive.

-Founder of DTI (Double Teamers International)

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2000 08:53 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, that sounds like fun!

------------------
I think I'm going crazy.

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2000 09:32 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember discussion about this on AGNP many months ago.

Except It was a preparalyzed Mew equiped with something like this:
Dig/Fly
Reflect
Softboiled
Rage

Once you get the evade glitch, just Rage and Laugh away.

------------------
MewtwoSama
A viscous,Psychic Pokemon that was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. It's DNA is almost the same as MEW's. However, it's size and disposition are vastly different. It's cold, glowing eyes strike fear into it's enemies.

AIM: MewtwoSama
Beat me if you can, survive if i let you

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porcupine
Farting Nudist
Member # 46

Member Rated:
posted 05-09-2000 05:04 PM      Profile for Porcupine   Email Porcupine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A preparalyzed Mew is what I was thinking of also. I hadn't thought of Rage, but you might not need it. Struggle might be good enough, too.

I also wonder what happens if you Transform while flying forever, will you still fly forever? How bout if your opponent Transforms into you, while you are flying forever?

------------------

From: Honolulu, HI, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.