The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » missingno. and 'm are trying to get me.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: missingno. and 'm are trying to get me.....
BiG GULP 44oz
Farting Nudist
Member # 281

Rate Member
posted 05-07-2000 09:27 PM      Profile for BiG GULP 44oz   Email BiG GULP 44oz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ive been duping items as long as I had been able to but just recently I fought missingo and my character and pokemon were all mixed up. now every time I fight missingno it happens and is starting to happen with 'M. should I quit duping and try to get things done by other means or are these two trying to kill me?

------------------
where does a snorlax sit?

anywhere he wants

From: Carmichael,CA,usa | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-07-2000 09:37 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You mustve captured it.

Release all your missingno and you might be okay.

------------------
MewtwoSama
A viscous,Psychic Pokemon that was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. It's DNA is almost the same as MEW's. However, it's size and disposition are vastly different. It's cold, glowing eyes strike fear into it's enemies.

AIM: MewtwoSama
Beat me if you can, survive if i let you

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
BiG GULP 44oz
Farting Nudist
Member # 281

Rate Member
posted 05-07-2000 09:39 PM      Profile for BiG GULP 44oz   Email BiG GULP 44oz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ive captured two 'm but made them kangaskhan on the spot. then I caught a misingno and when he wouldnt eveolve I let him go as soon as I could.

------------------

anywhere he wants

Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 05-07-2000 10:02 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry but I think anyone who fights 'M or MissingNo. to duplicate items is an idiot... Gameshark is much more fun Besides big deal if the graphics are messed up! Boo-hoo! It's just a game... unless you're a 3rd grader then it's the only thing you're good at...
-Givera

------------------
"My staff is complaining about the rats in the kitchen; I want to hire a new staff" -Lunchlady Doris on how to spend the School's oil money
"If any punk-a** Charmander tries to mount my Koffing, I'll have Wiggly crack his spine and Lee will throw him in a vat of Psyduck Surf!" -Mr. K on different species ability to breed
"Heh.....ditto is a G** D*** pimp in g/s....he gets all the a**.." -Argo on Ditto's ability to breed with anything/one
"My Mewtwo's slower than yours because he just had his way with that cute eevee over there, and now he's tired" -CFalcon making a pun on how sex (gender) affects stats

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-07-2000 10:08 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Givera:
Sorry but I think anyone who fights 'M or MissingNo. to duplicate items is an idiot... Gameshark is much more fun Besides big deal if the graphics are messed up! Boo-hoo! It's just a game... unless you're a 3rd grader then it's the only thing you're good at...
-Givera

WHAT?! You calling me an idiot?

Ugh, using the shark takes too much time to set up. First I have to find where I last left my shark. Item codes I dont use often so I have to look them up, so i have to go find my Reference guide. Too much effort for me.

------------------
MewtwoSama
A viscous,Psychic Pokemon that was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. It's DNA is almost the same as MEW's. However, it's size and disposition are vastly different. It's cold, glowing eyes strike fear into it's enemies.

AIM: MewtwoSama
Beat me if you can, survive if i let you

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
BiG GULP 44oz
Farting Nudist
Member # 281

Rate Member
posted 05-07-2000 10:58 PM      Profile for BiG GULP 44oz   Email BiG GULP 44oz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it wouldnt matter to me if pokemon was an entirely text game, if the graphics screw up that means the game is corrupted and, according to many websites will soon crash leaving me with none of my fave pokemon.

------------------

anywhere he wants

Avalanche
Farting Nudist
Member # 38

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2000 01:22 AM      Profile for Avalanche   Author's Homepage   Email Avalanche   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You should memorize all your codes like me. When you have to catch all 151 over and over, codes come easy. and when you constatly change movesets, it comes in handy

------------------
AIM: Avalanche786
e-mail: lewisdischner@msn.com

From: Catherdral City, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2000 01:26 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I used the cheat to clone me some Rare Candies, and I look at the Hall of Fame on a Pokémon Centre PC, and it's completely screwed up . So, I battle the E4 again. Result: One screwed up, one normal. Damn

------------------
"Team Rocket's Diner, blast in for a bite,
We stay open all day, we stay open all night!"
Psybro, sponsored by Team Rocket's Diner Inc.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2000 01:41 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psybro:
I used the cheat to clone me some Rare Candies, and I look at the Hall of Fame on a Pokémon Centre PC, and it's completely screwed up . So, I battle the E4 again. Result: One screwed up, one normal. Damn

And the answer?
Gameshark!
Clear the hall of fame:
Yellow:
0100A1D5
Red/Blue:
0100A2D5

Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2000 01:55 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some of us don't have a Gameshark[sniff].

------------------
"There came a time when many Mewtwos stalked the land, and they were possessed by Newbies. And though they were but Newbies they had harnessed the evil Psychic power, and did seek to destroy the Azurians with it. Goddish did look down from the Azure Heights and see this, and took pity. And so he sent us a Mewtwo Slayer. He saw that it was good, and he did name it Tobybro..."
Book of Goddish Chapter 6 Verses 12-19

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2000 02:15 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psybro:
Some of us don't have a Gameshark[sniff].

*sniff* I feel for ya..

------------------
"Probability can be a real b!tch."
-Mr. K

"God bless incompetence! "
-Jackdaw

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 05-10-2000 05:03 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe that if you beat the Elite Four 50 times (100 times? 255 times?), it will cycle the glitched entries out of memory, thus fixing it.

Ugh, I just realized this sounds like one of those "get Pikablu" tricks...

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 05-10-2000 08:53 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah; the first entry in my Blue HoF is #126 now.

------------------
I think I'm going crazy.

Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 05-11-2000 03:57 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
I believe that if you beat the Elite Four 50 times (100 times? 255 times?), it will cycle the glitched entries out of memory, thus fixing it.

Ugh, I just realized this sounds like one of those "get Pikablu" tricks...

Am I the only person who knows how to really catch Pikablu? You defeat the Elite Four using just Goldeen, Haunter and Onix 6,934 times, you get Eeevee and its 3 R/B evolutions and go to Bill's house. He'll let you go into his garden and catch the Poké Gods. Then, go and talk to the traders on Cinninbar 50 000 000 times, and they give you the key to drive a truck away from the SS. Anne, and Mew is underneath. It's true...

[/SARCASM]Had you going, didn't I?

------------------
"There came a time when many Mewtwos stalked the land, and they were possessed by Newbies. And though they were but Newbies they had harnessed the evil Psychic power, and did seek to destroy the Azurians with it. Goddish did look down from the Azure Heights and see this, and took pity. And so he sent us a Mewtwo Slayer. He saw that it was good, and he did name it Tobybro..."
Book of Goddish Chapter 6 Verses 12-19

Porcupine
Farting Nudist
Member # 46

Member Rated:
posted 05-11-2000 05:14 PM      Profile for Porcupine   Email Porcupine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MissingNo. trick and item duplication tricks are important, because they don't require a Gameshark. Even for those with Gamesharks, if you go into a tournament, you might be able to use the excuse that you used the MissingNo. trick to get some stuffs that you sharked.

------------------

From: Honolulu, HI, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.