The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Arena   » Meet PsyDork!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meet PsyDork!
PsyDork
Farting Nudist
Member # 717

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 12:55 PM      Profile for PsyDork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's right! If you attend one of the following tours...

Salt Lake City, UT - May 12
Las Vegas, NV - June 2

...you will get to meet me! Bring your Game Boy and R/B/Y/G/S game pak, and we'll battle. I will also be giving away Mew and possibly other TCG cards to those that stop and say hello.

Sorry, but these are the only tours I can attend this time around. If there is a Game Boy tour, then I will go to more, but that will probably never happen.

I will edit this post with information on how to find me as the tour date draws closer. Until then, I'll see you around the boards!

------------------
PsyDork's Signature Version 1.7

You may be a Hubert, but I'm a PSYCHIC Hubert!

From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 01:48 PM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Will the tour be going through Texas?

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd length.]

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
PsyDork
Farting Nudist
Member # 717

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 03:19 PM      Profile for PsyDork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The tour passes through Fort Worth, TX on May 26. Check http://www.wizards.com/pokemon/main.asp?x=tour2001schedule for complete listings. If it was on April 26, I could go, but it's not, so I can't.

Also, for those of you who can attend one of the tours I will be at, let me know.

------------------

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2001 06:38 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I may be at the Las Vegas one. Depending on how soon I can move out of Houston here. Acourse I'm not one most anybody'd want to meet, heh. Too bad it's all TCG-y...Hm.

------------------
*Do DO do DO Do DO do* I'm Prozac the Bear!

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 04-28-2001 02:53 AM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Will they giving out Mews in Fort Worth? That would convince me to drag one of my
parents over there.

(My Gameshark vanished,so no sharked Mews. )

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd length.]

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 04-28-2001 12:02 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Son of a bitch...

The closest tour stop to me is in Quebec. (I live in Nova Scotia).

No Mew for me, I guess...

------------------
Official PBS punching bag
My G/S Strategy Guide:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbcolor/game/25388.html
(under the name Donald)

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
PsyDork
Farting Nudist
Member # 717

Member Rated:
posted 05-01-2001 08:07 PM      Profile for PsyDork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, I meant the TCG card Mew. But never fear, I do have Mews for the GB game as well, and if you're nice, you just may get one.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.