The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Arena   » The Elite 4 challenge who come their way! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: The Elite 4 challenge who come their way!
Iyse
Farting Nudist
Member # 149

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2000 04:43 PM      Profile for Iyse   Email Iyse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This December through to the end of January are the dates of the new NOM UK Pokémon tour, yet there's a little more spice to it now.

Instead of having to face one of those NOM masters, you will face a member of the Elite 4. Now, take my word for it, these guys are not pushovers. They're top class trainers, 4 of the best in the country, and Gold badges will be scarcely given out.

Come to your closest tour date, I urge you:

Saturday 16 December
The National Basketball Arena, Tymon Park, Tallaght, Dublin
Sunday 17 December
The King's Hall, Balmoral, Belfast
Wednesday 3 January
Royal Armouries, Armouries Drive, Leeds
Thursday 4 January
Newcastle Telewest Arena, Arena Way, Newcastle
Friday 5 January
Manchester Evening News Arena, Adjacent Victoria Station, Manchester
Saturday 6 January
Aintree Race, Aintree, Liverpool
Sunday 7 January
NEC, Hall 1, Birmingham
Saturday 13 January
Ipswich Corn Exchange, Kings Street, Ipswich
Sunday 14 January
Novotel, Normandie Suite, 1 West Quay Road, Southampton
Saturday 20 January
Lee Valley Leisure Centre, Picketts Lock Lane, Edmonton, London
Sunday 21 January
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre, Upper Norwood, London
Saturday 27 January
The National Stadium, Hampden Park, Glasgow
Sunday 28 January
Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh

If you are curious as to who these 4 trainers are, I will tell you. They are:

KC
Philbo
Ryoga
Me =)

I'll keep you all posted as to what's exactly happening, but you'd better start planning now, coz we're gonna kick some serious ass!

Get training. =D

------------------
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Surf Critical Hit

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 10-14-2000 05:33 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm coming for ya...
You will feel all the pain that a level 45 alakazam can dish out. Which is a lot, when you're playing in game trainers. Still, the team'll be at 100 by the time I fight you. Can we use mewtwo?

------------------
-Dragonite21

With Gold and Silver comes Imperial Wrath

[This message has been edited by Dragonite21 (edited 10-14-2000).]

Iyse
Farting Nudist
Member # 149

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2000 05:43 PM      Profile for Iyse   Email Iyse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We're gonna play our own rules, so you'll have to beat us at those if you wanna beat us at all...

We're discussing the terms etc. with NOM, so we'll tell you when it's official.

------------------
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia

Weezinbell
Farting Nudist
Member # 1031

Rate Member
posted 10-15-2000 03:33 AM      Profile for Weezinbell   Author's Homepage   Email Weezinbell   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Grr I'd love to fight ya b-u-t
sadly my team sucks and my nearest one is in Birmingham And I live in Bristol
Grrr
*Weezinbell realises Double-edge told him to make a new team cus he gave it a 2.8*
Ah I couldnt go anyway

------------------
Ahh for the days when you could make new pokemon with G-S
Weezinbell sludge bomb now
Formerly Jolt But now me to Cat-gonk or whoever i wouldnt mind my posts back !!!

Hoppip
Farting Nudist
Member # 449

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 04:16 AM      Profile for Hoppip   Email Hoppip   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
(Curse snap spit)

Dammit! What happened to coming to Bristol? The nearest stop to me is Birmingham, for crying out loud! Me an' Martial Pride have been itching for a chance to settle the score with Iyse and Phil for the grief you put me through last tournament- and now you 2 are members of this "Elite 4"? NOO! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! I WANNA HAVE MY CHANCE!

Hey, I've just had a thought. How'd you lot get picked to be the Elite, anyway? Why isn't Darryn a member, him being the world champ? Come to think of it, why isn't Branners?

Hey, whatever happened to Branners anyway? I haven't seen him on this board for aaaages...

Branners! Hellooo? Where've you gone, buddy?

(Calls down an empty hallway) Tooooommm!!
Olly olly oxen free! Yoohoo? Hello? Anyone?

------------------
Responsible for the huge UK Tournament Fiasco
Firm beliver in magic
PKA the Egyptian god of death, changed name to the cute flying tomato prior to the Bristol tournament
Pathological hater of Missingno and Gamesharks
Still funky after 15 years

From: Bath, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kobayashi
Farting Nudist
Member # 313

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 05:57 AM      Profile for Kobayashi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KC = Darryn.

I guess i'll be going to the Leeds one, and even the Ipswich one if i can be bothered.

I could go to the Crystal Palace one, but i really doubt it,

------------------
+kobayashi

Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 07:35 AM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Iyse and Phil for the grief you put me through last tournament- and now you 2 are members of this "Elite 4"? NOO! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! I WANNA HAVE MY CHANCE!

1) Grief we put you through?
If you hadn't got your mum to call up and complain to nintendo about the post I made, then neither of us would have said a word to you.
And compared to the grief I went through having to change my team around at the last minute, I'd say I went through a hell of a lot more grief than you.
But any grief you felt was self inflicted
Get over it

2) You would never have gotten into the "Elite 4" becaus eyou got no-where in the championships.
And that's because you are crap

I look forward to caning your sorry, wide, dick-filled anus into the ground at the tour.

------------------
Philbo, you rock.-Cat-Gonk
"Damn you vile woman-you've impeded my work since the day I escaped from your cursed ovarian Bastille!"-Stewie, Family Guy
Peter_the_man: you better not mess with my dick......'cos my dick will kick your a... wait a minute...Nevermind!
AIM:Philbosan

From: Kent, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Weezinbell
Farting Nudist
Member # 1031

Rate Member
posted 10-15-2000 09:00 AM      Profile for Weezinbell   Author's Homepage   Email Weezinbell   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

I think you misunderstood his post.
Additionally please get get your facts straight
Please refrain from using language like the quote above.

'I look forward to caning your sorry, wide, dick-filled anus into the ground at the tour'.

If this is the only way that you can express youself,I suggest you spend less time on pokemon and more time on your education

------------------
Formerly Jolt But now me to Cat-gonk or whoever i wouldnt mind my posts back !!!

Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 10:18 AM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sigh*
phil rocks, and if he wants to say that he can....if you dont like it, dont read it

Psychadelic Koffing
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 976

Rate Member
posted 10-15-2000 01:14 PM      Profile for Psychadelic Koffing   Email Psychadelic Koffing   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If we get to verse the elite 4 will be on stadium or the GB then

------------------
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

From: Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland, England | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 10-15-2000 02:13 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who's the Rival then?

And why can't Hoppip be Ash .

------------------
-Dragonite21

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 02:47 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jeez, oh man, if max stat teams obtained by sharking aren't allowed, I'm friggin' screwed!
I better start training pokes the organic way!

------------------
"And, in conclusion...Fuck Zapdos"-Mr. K's First Tourney:Epilogue
Read my Strategy Guide.
Not related to the G/S Lord Psybro.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ryoga
Farting Nudist
Member # 490

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 04:39 PM      Profile for Ryoga   Author's Homepage   Email Ryoga   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
originally posted by weezinbell
If this is the only way that you can express youself,I suggest you spend less time on pokemon and more time on your education

em...no
Phil is way cleverer than u or hoppip,
he can see that hoppip did something for no reason at all exept to make phil's life worse
Hoppip your the dumb one for doing something for no reason at all

------------------
swasix

From: Somewhere over the rainbow(UK) | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mew's Dad
Farting Nudist
Member # 295

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 04:54 PM      Profile for Mew's Dad   Author's Homepage   Email Mew's Dad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I bet you people'll be a lot more challenging than Dave, PLEASE LET US USE MEW!!!!! Will winning Gold Badges get us a another Mew? I have three from summer!!! Still I'd love another Gold Badge.

------------------
Mew:A mythical Pokemon of South America which had been thought extinct. When viewed through a microscope this Pokemon's short fine delicate hair is seen. So rare it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. A growing number of people have seen it recently. It's DNA is said to contain the genetic codes of all Pokemon, so it can use all kinds of techniques

Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 07:55 PM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no fair! you guys get all the fun while I'm stuck here in 108*F Texas...

------------------
www.joecartoon.com
Need I say more?

"Once again I'm at the mercy of someone I wouldn't let pick my nose!"
-3rd Rock From the Sun

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Weezinbell
Farting Nudist
Member # 1031

Rate Member
posted 10-16-2000 02:49 AM      Profile for Weezinbell   Author's Homepage   Email Weezinbell   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bit of a dumb question, but will it be
R/B/Y or G/S (Hopefully It will be in R/B/Y)

-Weezinbell

------------------

[This message has been edited by Weezinbell (edited 10-16-2000).]

Ryuujin
Farting Nudist
Member # 572

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2000 05:17 AM      Profile for Ryuujin   Author's Homepage   Email Ryuujin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well the idea of the elite 4 is that you fought alternating teams of very different creatures...

So who's doing the Ice, the Rock/fighting the Ghost and the Dragons?

------------------
When you're Lance the Mother Fucking Dragon Master, your monsters learn what *YOU* want them to learn. - Cfalcon

From: Depths of hell (South West England) | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rei2
Farting Nudist
Member # 702

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2000 05:29 AM      Profile for Rei2   Email Rei2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Curse you...

*wishes he didn't life in Florida, so then he could kick some ex-UPN ass*

------------------
--
...the loner...

From: Mt. Dora, Florida | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dante
Farting Nudist
Member # 746

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2000 09:56 AM      Profile for Dante   Author's Homepage   Email Dante   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
About time! A challenge!
/me laughs as Iyse is forced to have Bruno's team

The Team Rocket member know as Dante enters; "I wish to challenge the E4 at Leeds!" (As long as I'm not at uni or something...)

What I want to know is;
1. Apart from KC, how the rest of you become elite?
2. Any chance of me actually stealing some trianers pokemon?
3. Is there a way to show you're from Azure, like badge or something so you know where the best battles are?

(Honestly, I kick too much ass round here and need to be taught a lesson by being beaten by someone decent...)

------------------
"....." - Silent Bob

From: UK, universe 10812 version 2 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Iyse
Farting Nudist
Member # 149

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2000 01:17 PM      Profile for Iyse   Email Iyse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dante:
About time! A challenge!
/me laughs as Iyse is forced to have Bruno's team

They're our own teams. =P

quote:
What I want to know is;
1. Apart from KC, how the rest of you become elite?

Coz we're his friends and the best. =P

quote:

2. Any chance of me actually stealing some trianers pokemon?

Possibly. =D It'd be cool to do what the reps in the US did, clone their star Pokémon to people they really liked. If you buy me a McDonalds, then maybe. =D

quote:

3. Is there a way to show you're from Azure, like badge or something so you know where the best battles are?

Dunno about that, although it is a good idea for everyone from Azure to have a distinguishing mark, like a badge, so that us 4 know if you're from Azure or not. =D

Everyone will envy you when we talk to you properly. =)

quote:

(Honestly, I kick too much ass round here and need to be taught a lesson by being beaten by someone decent...)

Help is on the way. =D

------------------
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia

Weezinbell
Farting Nudist
Member # 1031

Rate Member
posted 10-16-2000 01:46 PM      Profile for Weezinbell   Author's Homepage   Email Weezinbell   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I suggest we use a koffing badge, or just a simple badge with 'azurian' on it.
----------------
Hmm how about we make a game with Iyse
Philbo est as our names!.

------------------

Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2000 02:38 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*frowns*
Or, we could just recognise people by the fact that they are kicking serious ass? Or....if they bounce around madly like me....because I bounce around madly

------------------
"Alcohol and calculus don't mix - PLEASE don't drink and derive"
"In the RED corner! The WORLD! And, in the BLUE corner! JENOVA!"

Weezinbell
Farting Nudist
Member # 1031

Rate Member
posted 10-16-2000 03:15 PM      Profile for Weezinbell   Author's Homepage   Email Weezinbell   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm Yah we c-o-u-l-d do that, but then again one of us may be having a bad day and lose... Well, not me but someone else

Oh and yeah, don't reply saying that I probably will lose, because I lost in the first round in The Tour.
Then again I went round afterwards and beat 4/5 people who had won their matches.
Now that I come to think of it, the whole reason I lost in my first place is because Hoppip tempted Fate by saying I'd win if he didnt freeze my last dude, Exeggutor. And what happened? Got frozen.

-Weezinbell

------------------

[This message has been edited by Weezinbell (edited 10-16-2000).]

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 10-16-2000 05:48 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or we could give our pokemon unique nicknames.

My Dragonite is 'Oblivion'.

------------------
-Dragonite21

Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 12:10 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My Chansey is called SkankWhore, my Gengar is called Dr.Evil....I dont really have any other unique names....if you see Dante he will have Yoma the Gengar, I guess....
Meh, you'll be able to recognise me anywhere. Just look for someone pretty tall thats either grinning insanely or frowning a lot, that a lot of people are either hugging or trying to kill...

------------------

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 10-17-2000 01:00 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenova:
My Chansey is called SkankWhore, my Gengar is called Dr.Evil....I dont really have any other unique names....if you see Dante he will have Yoma the Gengar, I guess....
Meh, you'll be able to recognise me anywhere. Just look for someone pretty tall thats either grinning insanely or frowning a lot, that a lot of people are either hugging or trying to kill...

Really? I thought you would be bouncing on your tail, shouting WAAAAAAIIIIII, and thunderboltin everything

------------------
-Dragonite21

Weezinbell
Farting Nudist
Member # 1031

Rate Member
posted 10-17-2000 01:14 PM      Profile for Weezinbell   Author's Homepage   Email Weezinbell   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok My R/B/Y team is as follows.(im hoping its in R/B/Y )

Jolt-Jolteon
in memory of my last username
(its golden yellow)

Golem-Golem

Slowbro-PsyBro
(it has a greenish muzzle)

Dragonite-Dragster
(lighter but dont count on him being there)

Exegutor-Constella

Muk-Yuk Blue tounge

But I dont really like the idea

-Weezinbell

------------------

Dante
Farting Nudist
Member # 746

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 01:41 PM      Profile for Dante   Author's Homepage   Email Dante   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yoma! Yo yo yo yo yooooooo ma!

------------------
"....." - Silent Bob

From: UK, universe 10812 version 2 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 03:56 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sunday 21 January.
Crystal Palace.
Thou shalt feel the fury of Slobby Bob.
Or, I don't make it, and my parents die.

------------------
Read my Strategy Guide.

Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 04:22 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, bouncing around insanely too...

Dante, you heard our song then?
My fave line:
Well I'm not the kind that would argue with Jen,
so it looks like I'm gonna have to flirt with some men,
Like my Yoma
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo-Yoma!

Pure class.

Ah well, whatever. If I see anyone vaguely Azure-looking, I shall hug them and then they'll know its me.

------------------

Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 05:10 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With any luck, I'll be wearing the AH shirt Jen designed for me
If I go. Which I will. Or I kill myself.
Fair enough.

------------------
Read my Strategy Guide.

Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 05:43 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lucky ass bitches...

That has got to be the coolest thing ever. Good luck to you all.

------------------
-Salad Boy

Ryuujin
Farting Nudist
Member # 572

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2000 04:09 AM      Profile for Ryuujin   Author's Homepage   Email Ryuujin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Sniff* this tourney is even further away than the last one!!!

I don't think I'll ever be able to attend one of the big tourneys...*snivle*

*Starts crying*

------------------
People call me a Nazi for calling my Aerodactyl "Blitzkreig"...
They usually take it back though when it tears their throat out...
-Self-proclaimed Dragon Master

Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2000 11:40 AM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ryuujin:
*Sniff* this tourney is even further away than the last one!!!

I don't think I'll ever be able to attend one of the big tourneys...*snivle*

*Starts crying*

I have actually been quite close to a lot of the big tourneys, and I still never got to any.

------------------
Read my Strategy Guide.

Ryuujin
Farting Nudist
Member # 572

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2000 04:09 PM      Profile for Ryuujin   Author's Homepage   Email Ryuujin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Was that meant to help?

Anyway I'm going to see if I can get together with a few of my friends (also Pokéfreaks) and see if we could go up to one of the venues as a group.

It's just an idea....

Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2000 02:28 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Was that meant to help?

No. No it wasn't. It was just a standard bit of self-pity from me.

------------------
Read my Strategy Guide.

Ryuujin
Farting Nudist
Member # 572

Member Rated:
posted 10-23-2000 03:22 PM      Profile for Ryuujin   Author's Homepage   Email Ryuujin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Bright light with a single figure's outline visible against it*

Prepare for trouble!...
...Make that... oh screw the posh intro...

Basicly I WILL be attending the NOM tour...

...so Gold badges arn't often handed out eh?... Well - knowing my luck I won't be getting any badges let alone a gold, but I don't mind - I'll see you guys at the Birmingham NEC anyway...

Weezinbell
Farting Nudist
Member # 1031

Rate Member
posted 10-23-2000 05:09 PM      Profile for Weezinbell   Author's Homepage   Email Weezinbell   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Umm er,
Is it GS or RBY
cus I dont have silver
Hmm, mabe I shold make a new team as mine Sucks .
See ya there
-May The Fork Be with you-
-Weezinbell

------------------
Formerly Jolt,
-may the fork be with you-
oddly I've been here ages my post count is small and my team...sucks,
oh well when you first dont...Ah forget it :(

branners
Farting Nudist
Member # 101

Member Rated:
posted 10-23-2000 06:37 PM      Profile for branners   Author's Homepage   Email branners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everyone but me can make it to a tour stop.

- -;;

------------------
-branners

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 10-24-2000 04:18 AM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HA! You people will fall to the sheer might of the level 60 jynx!

------------------
-Dragonite21

MEWTWO used METRONOME!
MEWTWO used SPLASH!

Ryuujin
Farting Nudist
Member # 572

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2000 08:43 AM      Profile for Ryuujin   Author's Homepage   Email Ryuujin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Um - are you being sarcastic Dragonite?

My team is Lv 80 right now - it'll be 100 by the time of the NOM tour... your little Lv60 Jynx will be Gyarados chow

Squall
Farting Nudist
Member # 594

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2000 10:11 AM      Profile for Squall   Email Squall   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll be there (Crystal Palace) Dragonite21 taking me

------------------
Bow before my Gunblade!

From: Under the sea | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2000 12:30 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll pop up somewhere, but I'll "forget" my GB so nobody can say "I beat Jenova!" which y'all would if I remembered it

------------------
"I wonder if the guys'd still be my friends if some crazy chick killed 'em all..." -Psybro, in reference to me.

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 10-24-2000 02:03 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Um - are you being sarcastic Dragonite?

Er...no.

I restarted my game a little while back, and the highest level at the moment is my level 60 jynx. I should have them all in fighting shape for crystal palace, it's just a case of gojng through the elite 4 again.
And again.
And again.
And...

------------------
-Dragonite21

"Do not eat the Gameboy"
-cfalcon enlightening us on how to shark max stats in G/S

Ryuujin
Farting Nudist
Member # 572

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2000 03:11 PM      Profile for Ryuujin   Author's Homepage   Email Ryuujin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Shakes head*

Why do people delete their old teams when they reset? - I always transfer my trained Pokémon even if I'm not going to use them, it means that I have a greater range to mix and match with.

Anyway I won't see you (damn) as I'm going the Birmingham venue.

And jenova - bring your GB - otherwise you won't be able to say you kicked ppl's asses... (I won't be the same place so I can't whip you )

Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 10-25-2000 07:28 AM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
B'ham is nearer to me than London, so I might go to that.
And no, I'm not taking my GB. I'm a cheerleader, ffs. I dont fight :P

------------------
"I wonder if the guys'd still be my friends if some crazy chick killed 'em all..." -Psybro, in reference to me.

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 10-25-2000 09:30 AM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
[BAnyway I won't see you (damn) as I'm going the Birmingham venue.
[/B]

Dunno about that one actually. From where I am, it is actually quicker and easier to get to Birmingham than Crystal Palace.

So I might see ya after all.

------------------
-Dragonite21

"Do not eat the Gameboy"

Ryuujin
Farting Nudist
Member # 572

Member Rated:
posted 10-25-2000 02:32 PM      Profile for Ryuujin   Author's Homepage   Email Ryuujin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wahey!

That means I get to get my ass kicked by some decent players...

(my luck keeps getting worse - today I got kicked by a newbie who used my team agaist me, he got a string of CHs and stuff - so anyone I fight is sure to win)

------------------
Americans have more stuff to do, and interestin' stuff, and PeachO's.
In england we have none o' that, and more time to train monsters an' stuff.
-Jenova

Talking about why UK trainers are better the US ones

Hoppip
Farting Nudist
Member # 449

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2000 01:32 PM      Profile for Hoppip   Email Hoppip   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by branners:
Everyone but me can make it to a tour stop.

- -;;

Eh, don' feel so bad compadre- odds are we're not getting to go either.

Guess I'll have to wait for the GS Tour, not that that's a bad thing... maybe there'll be one in Bristol then (hint hint, you 4)

------------------
Responsible for the huge UK Tournament Fiasco
Firm beliver in magic
PKA the Egyptian god of death, changed name to the cute flying tomato prior to the Bristol tournament
Pathological hater of Missingno and Gamesharks
Still funky after 15 years

From: Bath, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 10-27-2000 03:45 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

That means I get to get my ass kicked by some decent players...

The chances of me actually winning something, well...

------------------
-Dragonite21

"Do not eat the Gameboy"

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.