The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Arena   » All this talk about 'unfair'. You want unfair? Read on!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All this talk about 'unfair'. You want unfair? Read on!
Iyse
Farting Nudist
Member # 149

Member Rated:
posted 09-28-2000 06:21 PM      Profile for Iyse   Email Iyse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In the EU championships when me and Phil (and his dad) went to support Darryn back at the Dome <--- Total crap, if you consider going, think about something else you could do. The first thing that pops into your head will be better, trust me.

Anyway, me and Phil were very puzzled to not only see Darryn and his dad in that bright yellow (I'm sure they had to get liscenses for those things!) T-shirt, but there were two other boys (both fat lumps) in them with their parents too...

We asked them (along with Darryn) why they were in UK uniform too. Here comes the annoying bit.

They were there to compete in Poké and Pika Cups of the EU tournaments... How did they enter? They sent in their teams and were picked, without doing jack shit to battle. These two crap newbies had done crap all apart from eat Bacon filled pies and Bacon juice (hehehehe, Phil, should I start the thing with Bacon filled pies and Bacon juice? =D) and managed to compete in the EU championships!!!

They lost all their games and one of em came up to Darryn and said something along the lines of still having two more games, so he could still get in a high position. We all looked at him blankly and took the piss outta him when he left to go back to his parents.

IT MAKES ME WANNA KILL!

------------------
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Surf Critical Hit

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Power Soul Rebirth
Farting Nudist
Member # 365

Member Rated:
posted 09-29-2000 03:39 AM      Profile for Power Soul Rebirth   Email Power Soul Rebirth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
O_o

That's pretty pathetic... just picking two people almost randomly...

------------------
Even at his most powerless, man's exsistance is never without meaning.

Ryoga
Farting Nudist
Member # 490

Member Rated:
posted 09-29-2000 02:14 PM      Profile for Ryoga   Author's Homepage   Email Ryoga   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmm nitendo ppl
"oh look he is over 10 he can't compete, oh look this one has a raichu, he can get in"

dam that sucs

------------------
swasix

From: Somewhere over the rainbow(UK) | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Marril
Farting Nudist
Member # 51

Member Rated:
posted 09-29-2000 06:28 PM      Profile for Marril     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nintendo: let's see... you have some... interesting Pokémon... but they wouldn't stand up in a REAL tournament.
Me: WHAT?!?! They've conquered Mewtwos, Starmies, Jolteons, Aerodactyls, and the whole [bleep!] of them!
Nintendo: Let's review your team. Slowbro, too slow to stand up in real life. Tsk, you need better Pokémon, like...
Me: Mewtwo? Absolutely not, you're full of it!
Nintendo: wouldn't you leave us alone? Now, Joe Schmo here has a Mewtwo, Jolteon, Starmie, and all the evolved starters.
Me: but they have minimum stats and were rare-candied!!
Nintendo: those Pokémon are naturally strong. You have weak ones. End of story.
Me: at least let me fight that Joe Schmo so I can show you how good the underdogs are...
[later, after a fight]
Nintendo: you beat him. You must have cheated. You cannot fight in any tournaments with those Pokémon. Goodbye.

--End story. You see my point?

------------------
"But, it was so artistically done."
--Grand Admiral Thrawn's final words,
Star Wars: The Last Command

Fatt Katt
Farting Nudist
Member # 710

Rate Member
posted 09-29-2000 06:42 PM      Profile for Fatt Katt   Email Fatt Katt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How true how true. Speak on Marril.

------------------
Newbies are the greatest!!:D

From: washington,nc,us | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 09-29-2000 07:05 PM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol

------------------
Koffing Poffing gotta love koffing!

From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
magmar5
Farting Nudist
Member # 592

Member Rated:
posted 09-29-2000 08:22 PM      Profile for magmar5   Author's Homepage   Email magmar5   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you want to know unfair. I was at that tourney, I beat a fat kid and got a PERFECT battle, but I didn't excel to the DOME

------------------
-magmar5

"I can play chess, KING ME!" -Me

PokeMasterVolcano

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.