The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Arena   » (ATTN:) Anyone with a good Tourny report

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (ATTN:) Anyone with a good Tourny report
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 09-13-2000 05:15 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am building my little personal pokemon page, as it will suck, but oh well. I could use some really nice, good, and neat tournament reports because its going to be in a section of the page. Especially, Eeveetrainers, philbos, and Darryns reports. So if anyone has any please let me know, email me, or whatever. And it could be from any big time event, not just the recent ones. Thanks! I am trying to make the largest tourny reports place.

------------------
"Are you pondering, what I'm pondering Selebi?" "Yes Mew, but how are we going to get 50,000 Magikarps to do the Macarana while whistling?" "No Selebi, We will take over the world!"

JoE
Farting Nudist
Member # 653

Member Rated:
posted 09-13-2000 06:17 PM      Profile for JoE   Email JoE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uhh, I have a big compalation of 'em... Dante's seen it. 145 pages so far

------------------
JoE

"Your gonna die! Your gonan die! Your gonna die! Your gonna die! Your gonna die!" -Anti Flag

"And if your only question's 'What's in it for me?' then you might as well gouge out your own f*cking eyes. For there are none so blind as those who will not see" -Reveille

From: Billerica Mass USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 09-13-2000 08:17 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Edit #2(I misunderstood JoE)]Oh really, sounds cool. Could I see it, not to copy or anything.

[Edit #1:]Also, a few side notes.
1. No swearing in the reports
2. I ment to say, If I could have your permission for the reports, send em in, whatever.

------------------
"Are you pondering, what I'm pondering Selebi?" "Yes Mew, but how are we going to get 50,000 Magikarps to do the Macarana while whistling?" "No Selebi, We will take over the world!"

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 09-13-2000).]

Dante
Farting Nudist
Member # 746

Member Rated:
posted 09-14-2000 09:22 AM      Profile for Dante   Author's Homepage   Email Dante   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
145 page beast! Wa ha ha ha! Yeah JoE did a good collection of them.
Mine's at the bottom :P
/me does fixes to my team; "Now I can't be stopped wha ha ha!"

Jman now has one of the best sigs.

"Gee Mew, what we going to to tonight?"

"The same thing we do every night Selebi, try to take over the world."

------------------
"Pinkle, squirmy, plip plap plop!" - Rimmer

From: UK, universe 10812 version 2 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 09-14-2000 01:17 PM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's Selebi and the Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew,Mew......

------------------
Philbo, you rock.-Cat-Gonk
"Damn you vile woman-you've impeded my work since the day I escaped from your cursed ovarian Bastille!"-Stewie, Family Guy
Peter_the_man: you better not mess with my dick......'cos my dick will kick your a... wait a minute...Nevermind!
AIM:Philbosan

From: Kent, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 09-14-2000 01:20 PM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BTW JoE, have you got my Southampton report?
I did it on Word so it's probably hangin' around on my comp somewhere (sorry, but it would be here if it hadn't been deleted)
If you do, could you send it to Jman please?
And yeah Jman, you've got my permission to use it on you site

Cya
-Phil

------------------
Philbo, you rock.-Cat-Gonk
"Damn you vile woman-you've impeded my work since the day I escaped from your cursed ovarian Bastille!"-Stewie, Family Guy
Peter_the_man: you better not mess with my dick......'cos my dick will kick your a... wait a minute...Nevermind!
AIM:Philbosan

From: Kent, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
JoE
Farting Nudist
Member # 653

Member Rated:
posted 09-14-2000 04:24 PM      Profile for JoE   Email JoE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Philbo:
BTW JoE, have you got my Southampton report?
I did it on Word so it's probably hangin' around on my comp somewhere (sorry, but it would be here if it hadn't been deleted)
If you do, could you send it to Jman please?
And yeah Jman, you've got my permission to use it on you site

Cya
-Phil

Yea man, I think. I did some adding right before I sent it to Dante. But, yours I accidently put on after you vs Darryn.

BTW, J-Man, whats yoru ICQ#? I can send it to ya that way easily... Just learned how!!

------------------
JoE

"Your gonna die! Your gonan die! Your gonna die! Your gonna die! Your gonna die!" -Anti Flag

"And if your only question's 'What's in it for me?' then you might as well gouge out your own f*cking eyes. For there are none so blind as those who will not see" -Reveille

From: Billerica Mass USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 09-14-2000 05:14 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank all! I can't really take credit for my sig though, Madalyn thought of it, but I did make Selebi saying thing about the macarana and stuff.

JoE, I'd be best if you just emailed me. One reason is, that my computer is starting to go insane. And also, I am sooooo not good with those things, so email is the best. *points to email on top of topic*

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.