The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Arena   » Bristol Pokemon Event: The Official meeting place for all POKEMON MASTERS

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bristol Pokemon Event: The Official meeting place for all POKEMON MASTERS
Mewtation
Farting Nudist
Member # 441

Rate Member
posted 07-12-2000 03:50 PM      Profile for Mewtation   Author's Homepage   Email Mewtation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey people! This post is really for UK trainers only.
EVERY UK TRAINER ON AZURE HEIGHTS MUST TRY THIER HARDEST TO GET TO THE BRISTOL POKEMON EVENT ON THE 12th OF AUGUST.
It will be treated as a meeting place, where at your leasure you can meet up with UK stars such as Branners, Philbo, Darryn and HitmonRich (hopefully) Oh yeah, and me

Think of it as your duty to join forces with your fellow Azurians to beat the newbian scum and thier dirty little Pikachus!!!
They, will, DIE.

Anyone who does not attend the Bristol event will be considered a traitor (well, by me anyways).
Anyone who's interested, please post here...

------------------
Mew used TM02, Enemy Pikachu's Evade greatly fell!

From: London, United Kingdom! | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
branners
Farting Nudist
Member # 101

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 04:03 PM      Profile for branners   Author's Homepage   Email branners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah!
Everyone is coming to the place of my birth! Yeah!

*dances*

Only 2 people can go through...please, qualify at other events if you can. *if* is the word.

August 12th. 9:00am. Be there!

------------------
-branners, AKA Tominater

AIM: TEbranners

[This message has been edited by branners (edited 07-13-2000).]

Hitmonrich
unregistered

posted 07-13-2000 01:56 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does this mean I have to phone them up and reserve a place? Or do I just turn up and expect to be entered? Anywayz, I don't think I can go. I will be available that day, but it takes about 2 hours to get there! And I hate to say it, but I doubt my parents would let me. Sorry guys.

------------------
Salamander?

IP: Logged
Ryoga
Farting Nudist
Member # 490

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 01:10 PM      Profile for Ryoga   Author's Homepage   Email Ryoga   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well eveyone can meet me too!!!! *silence*
oh well, but i is nice(ish).
Anyway i is interested. I can probably come if i can hitch a lift off Mewtation or philbo. How is u getting there mewtation?

------------------
(: ryoga!!!
If pokemon really existed ... No.3
Ash picks up Pickachu
Pickachu doesn't like being picked up, Pickachu shocks Ash
Ash's heart stops
"Wa Hey!Ash dead"-everyone

"Don't question that which you can't comprehend"-Me
ICQ-77316781

From: Somewhere over the rainbow(UK) | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 02:04 PM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If I can hitch a ride with you Ell, I'll be there, no probs
Just get all the final details together and I'll make sure of it

------------------
Philbo, you rock.-Cat-Gonk
"Welcome to Earth..."-Will Smith, Independence Day

AIM:Philbosan

From: Kent, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mewtation
Farting Nudist
Member # 441

Rate Member
posted 07-13-2000 03:11 PM      Profile for Mewtation   Author's Homepage   Email Mewtation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sure Phil. You and Gareth can come woth me (as always) This is gonna be wicked!

C ya!

------------------
Mew used TM02, Enemy Pikachu's Evade greatly fell!

Mewtation
Farting Nudist
Member # 441

Rate Member
posted 07-13-2000 03:32 PM      Profile for Mewtation   Author's Homepage   Email Mewtation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmm, just checking sumthing... Good

------------------
"Well Mr. Hunt, this isn't mission difficult it's mission impossible, difficult should be a walk in the park for you." -The Head: M:I 2

"I AM YOUR GOD" -Apophis: Stargate SG1

Superplonker
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 396

Rate Member
posted 07-20-2000 01:47 PM      Profile for Superplonker   Email Superplonker   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Looks at map of UK*
*Sees Bristol*

Woah! That's like to the ends of the Earth! I can't go that far. Not while I'm in Florida anyway.

------------------
Superplonker ^_^

"There's none so blind, that them wot won't listen."-Derek Trotter

From: Essex, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2000 04:30 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I doubt somehow I can convince my parents to drive me all the way to Bristol for Pokémon...
Sorry guys

------------------
"You didn't eat that cheese we told you not to eat, did you? We told you before: It's not cheese!"-Poppy, Vaporeon Babble 3
"Sub, Amnesia, Psychic, Recova,
We'll fuck you like we did yo mutha"-cfalcon
Not related to the better-known UPN Psybro.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 07-22-2000 05:49 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmmm....
I'll try and get there. But I might not because bristol is a looong way away from me, and after dragging my parents off to milton keynes for the nintendo tour, I don't know if they'll be willing to take me down there.

------------------
Dragonite21: Poster of much spam
Favourite pokemon: Dragonite
Favourite topic: HAHA
Favourite food: Spam

[This message has been edited by Dragonite21 (edited 07-22-2000).]

Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2000 02:57 AM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, you guys
The easiest way BY FAR to get to Bristol is by train.
Go to http://195.92.21.203/bin/query.exe/en
You're looking to go for WATFORD HIGH STREET STATION, and Me, Ryoga and Darryn should be there at about 9:00am
I'll post final details when I have them

------------------

Iyse
Farting Nudist
Member # 149

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2000 05:06 AM      Profile for Iyse   Email Iyse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You.....

forgot.....

me......

------------------
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Amnesia
Slowbro used Surf Critical Hit

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2000 08:43 AM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, it's cause he hasn't posted here for months, that's why.....

------------------

Hoppip
Farting Nudist
Member # 449

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2000 10:51 AM      Profile for Hoppip   Email Hoppip   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK, I'm kind of lost...
Am I right in saying, this means 2 events will be held in Bristol? The qualiflying round AND the Grand Final? It's just that (going from memory) I thought the qualifying round in Bristol was going to be on the 26th or something. If the former is true and the grand final is on the 12th, when will the qualifying round be? Or will there be no qualifying round?

Bristol's right on my doorstep, so getting there is no problem for me. It's just that I don't want to turn up and find the finals of the tour (or whatever) was 2 weeks ago. I lost my chance of competing in the first tournament, I'm not going to miss this one...

So, it's the 12th I have to be there? For the Qualifying round? Or the Final? If it's the final, when's the qualifying round? I need help here!

------------------

From: Bath, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
branners
Farting Nudist
Member # 101

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2000 11:58 AM      Profile for branners   Author's Homepage   Email branners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope. It's just a qualifying round, 12th August in the Galleries (big shopping centre in Bristol). The Grand final is held in the Milleneum Dome (yes, I hate it too).

------------------
-branners, AKA Tominater

AIM: BranSama | ICQ: 75872424

Ryoga
Farting Nudist
Member # 490

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2000 09:27 AM      Profile for Ryoga   Author's Homepage   Email Ryoga   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*counting using fingers*
Woopee only
*checks again*
17 days to go
Can't wait to meet everyone there, well can't wait to meet branners actually, who else is going who i haven't met?

------------------
(: ryoga!!!
If pokemon really existed ... No.3
Ash picks up Pickachu
Pickachu doesn't like being picked up, Pickachu shocks Ash
Ash's heart stops
"Wa Hey!Ash dead"-everyone

"Don't question that which you can't comprehend"-Me
ICQ-77316781

From: Somewhere over the rainbow(UK) | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mewtation
Farting Nudist
Member # 441

Rate Member
posted 08-02-2000 01:11 PM      Profile for Mewtation   Author's Homepage   Email Mewtation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi guys! I haven't posted for a while, I've been on holiday in Spain.
I'm glad Philbo has taken the pleasure of handling things.
Directed to Philbo and Ryoga :-
You two are coming with me wether you like it or not, I'm gonna take the same route as Phil suggested, although as I have contacts in Bristol, I also have accommodation, which means we will be going on the 11th and staying there untill Saturday evening (at no extra cost)!!!

That way we do not have to worry about getting up too early.

------------------
"Well Mr. Hunt, this isn't mission difficult it's mission impossible, difficult should be a walk in the park for you." -The Head: M:I 2

"I AM YOUR GOD" -Apophis: Stargate SG1

Elian
Farting Nudist
Member # 486

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2000 03:35 PM      Profile for Elian   Author's Homepage   Email Elian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i remember when i was in London for newyears, (my sis was one of the all star cheer leaders in the newyears parade) we stayed at the tower thistle hotel and i saw a shit load of things in london.... but it was a bank holiday so alot of things were closed... but anyways, we took a dance cruise down the river thems and we saw the milennium dome.. and it was big and it had LOTS of lights...
BTW, did any one see the newyears parade?

------------------
"The weak don't deserve to take advantage of nataku's strength!"
- Chang Wufei

www.FrostCave.com
The FrostCave online RPG

Dante
Farting Nudist
Member # 746

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2000 06:45 PM      Profile for Dante   Author's Homepage   Email Dante   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Oro!"
/me checks UK map
and the survey says... X

Sorry I'm too far away, any of you going to the Sheffield one? That the only chance I have.
/me goes to level up my surfing Raichu
Level 100's only please anything else isn't worth the battle unless we're equal.

------------------
"Pinkle, squirmy, plip plap plop!" - Rimmer

From: UK, universe 10812 version 2 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jedah
Farting Nudist
Member # 20

Member Rated:
posted 08-06-2000 02:29 PM      Profile for Jedah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not going to Bristol just to play Pokémon, so brand me a traitor and watch me care...

------------------
Sweet and to the point.

AOL IM: TR Hayama Akito

Team Rocket UK

Hayama Akito is my God - why isn't he yours?

If you don't have Funzo, you're NOBODY!

Liberated from UPN.

self proclaimed masta
Farting Nudist
Member # 685

Rate Member
posted 08-06-2000 04:38 PM      Profile for self proclaimed masta   Email self proclaimed masta   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with the above!

------------------
ICQ= 82360949
Just in case someone wants to be humiliated by the S.P. masta in PBS
AIM:thespmasta
visit my website http://angelfire.com/movies/schnazzy

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.