The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Arena   » Nintendo Reps' Pokemon?!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nintendo Reps' Pokemon?!
EeveeTrainer
Farting Nudist
Member # 62

posted 02-26-2000 02:31 PM      Profile for EeveeTrainer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I went to the Miami tour and they had these pokemon:

Mewtwo- Psychic, Double Team, Rest, Amnesia
Starmie- Psychic, Double Team?! (Why not minimize?), Recover, Toxic
Jolteon- Thunder, Double Team, Rest, Toxic

Are they any different in your area's tour? I plan to use: Mewtwo, Mew, and Chansey to win.

What are you?

------------------
Eevees Rule

From: New Hope, Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 02-26-2000 04:11 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Similar in Gainesville (I've already posted on this a few times in different places, so this'll be short).

Mewtwo- Psychic, Substitute, Recover, Amnesia
Starmie- Surf, Double Team, Recover, Toxic
Jolteon- Thunder, Double Team, Rest, Toxic

I asked a trainer about DT instead of Minimize. He basically just said "that's what he has", meaning that they overwrote minimize, then threw the TM over whatever else he had later.

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
EeveeTrainer
Farting Nudist
Member # 62

posted 02-26-2000 05:36 PM      Profile for EeveeTrainer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEWTWO WITH SUBSTITUTE?! That must be super annoying to fight against! Wow. I sure am glad they don't use that here!!!

------------------
Eevees Rule

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 02-26-2000 08:36 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw the Mewtwo in Miami using Substitute nonstop. Maybe it was a different one.

The Substitute animation is kinda cute.

Anyway, there is an East Coast and West Coast tour...you can figure out who you're getting based on geography...or pokemon.com, if you want to be sure.

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 02-27-2000 02:25 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What was the order they used them in? Was Jolteon first, followed by Starmie, Backed up by Mewtwo?

------------------
If I had a Snorlax, I'd use him as a Bed

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 02-28-2000 01:19 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't pay enough attention (the matches are always totally boring, with the rep on constant defense with Mewtwo), but at the last tourney it was always Mewtwo first, then either Starmie or Jolteon, depending on the type of the next victim.

I dunno if they're changed their tactics, but everytime I wandered past the Stadium, the Nintendo rep always had Mewtwo out.

Such a krap character...

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-05-2000 01:46 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I only saw Starmie and Jolteon once, and that was when the rep was almost losing. Otherwise, Mewtwo was enough to finish 'em off.

------------------
The new millennium doesn't begin until 2001!

IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2002 01:51 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm going fucking nuts. My Head will spontaneously explode any minute now. Because of this, I am replying with the exact same message to the very last post ever in each forum.

Then I'm going to make a new topic containing the exact same message in each forum. So....

Bump!

Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2002 03:32 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
why the fuck not just ptrap that fucking two?

- - - - -
Sometimes, the fish devours the ants, and sometimes, the ants devour the fish-vietnamese proverb

IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2002 03:34 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Huh?
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2002 04:15 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pinsir_sama:
why the fuck not just ptrap that fucking two?

*coughLOOKATTHEDATEITSRBYcough*
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2002 04:26 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oops... sorry [Frown]
forgiviness please [Frown]

- - - - -
Sometimes, the fish devours the ants, and sometimes, the ants devour the fish-vietnamese proverb

EeveeTrainer
Farting Nudist
Member # 62

posted 05-31-2002 07:29 PM      Profile for EeveeTrainer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Look at how stupid I was back then. . . That musta been the first week of AH's UBB, though. Amazing.

- - - - -
"I am not a geek."
-Fanha

Bulbasaur3000
Donkeylips
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
posted 07-01-2002 02:59 AM      Profile for Bulbasaur3000     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EeveeTrainer:
That must be super annoying to fight against!

- - - - -
This signature sucks. Why is it here?

Ethan
Farting Nudist
Member # 3408

Member Rated:
posted 02-26-2005 10:57 PM      Profile for Ethan     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
5 year anniversary... [Smile]
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 02-26-2005 11:03 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD IAN'S GRAVY SERIOUSLY DOODS WHAT THE FLYING FUCK I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK OH SHIT FUNGUS IN MY SPINE WHAT AM I GONNA DO WHO LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON NO WAIT TRASH KOFFING [Trash Koffing]
From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2012 07:57 PM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Beware! Ian Garvey uses pokemon.

[PBJ Time!]

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2012 06:32 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Iam garvey uses a lot of ubers.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.