The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Teams I have been using for Stadium 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teams I have been using for Stadium 2
Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2004 12:17 AM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since I just broke out the ol' N64 to play Stadium 2 I figured I'd post the teams I made a long time ago when it first came out, back when people who knew what the hell they were doing made the game [Roll Eyes]

Mewtwo
~Psychic
~Recover
~Safeguard
~Ice Beam
@ Miracleberry

Starts by putting up a Safeguard, otherwise he is a special sweeper using Psychic to run off of STAB and insane Sp Atk stat. Ice Beam because it is my only chance to include Ice.

Scizor
~Steel Wing
~Swords Dance
~Baton Pass
~Agility
@ Brightpowder

Insane defense capabilities allow this thing to get the job done 90% of the time. Passes to Machamp or Snorlax and if it does its pretty much over already.

Machamp
~Cross Chop
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Light Screen
@ Scope Lens

Receives BP from Scizor and uses its variety of attacks to sweep the other team. Light Screen only gets used if it has to fight on its own which is rare.

Jolteon female
~Attract
~Thunder Wave
~Thunderbolt
~Substitute
@ Magnet

Par-attracter. Unfortunately it doesn't get as much use as I'd like due to it only having T-Bolt to attack with so its screwed if there is a ground type to deal with. When it gets rolling though its pretty damn funny.

Snorlax
~Double-Edge
~Earthquake
~Curse
~Rest
@ Mint Berry

Receives BP from Scizor, proceeds to make pancakes out of the other team with D-E or EQ. Free energy refill if necessary from minty rest which is rare, Curse hardly gets used also.

Kingdra
~Dragonbreath
~Surf
~Double Team
~Rest
@ Leftovers

Another Pokemon that hardly gets used unfortunately. Uses its heavy defensive capabilities to set up with DT, uses Db to paralyze and Surf to do damage.

- - - - -
"You think it is done, you think all is well. Well kiss my green ass I shall see you in hell."

AIM: GRISH81

From: Roselle, Illinois | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2004 12:29 AM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Starmie
~Surf
~Thunder Wave
~Thunderbolt
~Recover
@ Miracleberry

Start by paralyzing the opponent which this thing has been extremely effective at. Not much use for Surf but T-Bolt gets used a lot to take out other water types.

Lugia
~Aeroblast
~Psychic
~Earthquake
~Recover
@ Leftovers

Insane defense with Leftovers means this thing always lasts a loooong time in battle. Other than that it is my enforcer, when I can't think of anything else to do chances are this thing can handle it.

Raikou
~Crunch
~Thunderbolt
~HP Ice
~Reflect
@ Brightpowder

Another special sweeper. Gets insane power from T-Bolts, Crunch to deal with Psychics, and HP Ice (power 70) to deal with Ground types. Reflect hardly gets used.

Arcanine
~Extremespeed
~Crunch
~Flamethrower
~Sunny Day
@ Blackglasses

Unfortunately this thing has been pretty useless. Not much use for fire attacks and Raikou Crunches better. Gets great damage from SD flamethrower combo though and can even take down some water types with it.

Marowak
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Swords Dance
~HP Bug
@ Thick Club

Another gimmicky Pokemon to make the game fun. Gets insane power from EQ and HP Bug to surprise Umbreons. Often gets switched in right after Starmie paralyzes to set up a few SDs.

Miltank
~Body Slam
~Psych Up
~Milk Drink
~Heal Bell
@ Scope Lens

Never gets used due to its being useless on offense and me only having 3 slots to fill.

- - - - -
"You think it is done, you think all is well. Well kiss my green ass I shall see you in hell."

AIM: GRISH81

From: Roselle, Illinois | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.