The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » ho-oh

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ho-oh
Azdara2
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3325

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2003 01:44 PM      Profile for Azdara2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this is the best move set for ho-oh i can find

hyper beam
earthquake
flamethrower
thunderbolt

you can exchange flamethrower for fire balst and thunderbolt for thunder but it doesn't matter

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2003 02:39 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You deleted Recover...

... for Hyper Beam...

It was good up until that.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
pikachu2002
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2829

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2003 11:41 PM      Profile for pikachu2002     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and wheres the sacred fire? with 50% chance of burn in a game ruled by physicals why wouldn't you. [Razz]

- - - - -
"You know, it's nice to recieve intelligent feedback for a change. Almost every time I used to post my team I'd get hordes of idiots trying to get me to do all kinds of stupid things, like drop Double Team." - Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk

Azdara2
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3325

Member Rated:
posted 10-23-2004 05:03 PM      Profile for Azdara2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I caught my ho-oh level 60 on crystal so I missed the chance to have sacred fire(and i don't have gold version(yet))
Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 10-24-2004 02:42 AM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Of course, this is over a full year after the topic was made, and WELL over a full year since anyone has truly cared about GSC. Combine that with the ludicrous amounts of Water pokes that Nintendo STILL crams down our throats, and nobody gives two piles of cow manure about Ho-oh (even with T-Bolt).

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2004 10:36 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Azdara2:

hyper beam
earthquake
flamethrower
thunderbolt

you can exchange flamethrower for fire balst and thunderbolt for thunder but it doesn't matter

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE FLAMETHROWER OVER THE SPECIAL FIRE ATTACK ONLY IT CAN LEARN!?!?!?

- - - - -
even my mother thinks i'm an idiot

Rudoku
Farting Nudist
Member # 3451

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2004 07:16 PM      Profile for Rudoku     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
quote:
Originally posted by Azdara2:

hyper beam
earthquake
flamethrower
thunderbolt

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE FLAMETHROWER OVER THE SPECIAL FIRE ATTACK ONLY IT CAN LEARN!?!?!?
The same person that replies to a year-old topic, made by them.

- - - - -
Oro?

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2004 12:44 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Flamethrower has 15 PP isntead of 5, and 100% accuracy instead of 95%.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 11-13-2004 01:51 AM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ho-oh dies a quick death to <Insert Rhydon, Dugtrio, Machamp, etc. with Rock Slide>, so I'd rather take the extra power (Sacred Ash) over extra PP (Flamethrower).

...basically the same reason everyone tended to avoid Charizard and Moltres in RBY.

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.