The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Is this just for teams?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this just for teams?
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2003 04:40 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or can I post a moveset, too?
This has probably been done a million times, but . . .

Nidoqueen @Leftovers
DT
Swagger
Toxic
Sandstorm

I was just trying to think up a really annoying Mset, and once I saw how well this works I slapped on Leftovers and saved. The weird thing is it seems to work completely independent of stats (besides how well swagger will work, but you can just swagger again), except for speed. I foresee trouble with Nido's (as SS and Toxic are worthless, and Swagger has limited PP, and might even stop confusing eventually (as I wasted about 10 PP trying over and over again against a Mystery Gift Team in trainer house)), but most other things (unless there's another poison/ground type) seem to be manageable. I'd love feedback. Yeah, I realize I don't have any attacks. Besides that.

And I can't remember my Muk. I'll post him tomorrow after I look it up.

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2003 05:35 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Forum Description:Gold/Silver (ie, "Metallics") team selection, move sets, battle strategy, etc
So yeah, this is the right place.

I'm a sucker for good annoyance sets, and this would qualify - but it's going to get wrecked by Skarmory. And giving people another excuse to use the shiny metal birdie isn't exactly a good thing.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2003 07:34 PM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right. I saw the description after I posted and didn't feel like editing.
He would get wrecked by Skarmory, and any other steel too, right? SS and Toxic are useless. Great. Thanks.
And the Muk was
Mean Look
Minimize
Toxic
T-bolt

with Leftovers.

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.