The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » The Growthing Eevees...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Growthing Eevees...
TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 02-25-2003 05:43 PM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For you people who use the GSbot, Eevee and its evolutions now learn Growth.

I'm predicting two things to come from this. Teams filled with 2 or 3 of these Growthing Eeveeloutions is one of them. Mainly Jolteon, Espeon, and Vaporeon. Dav1dL already battled me with something similar. He added in the next part of my prediction... Baton Pass. This is like, lethal. Special attacks will make a comeback. In short, the new Jolt/Wak:

Jolteon: Water Power, Growth, Sub/Agility/T-bolt/Wave, Baton Pass

Moltres: Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Rest/Sub, Filler @Charcoal

Um.. yeah, can you say overkill on like everything? At the moment, I'm too lazy to look up what that combo doesn't kill, but I'm pretty sure it can cover just about everything. If there's a weak link, basically there's four slots left to help cover that.

Thoughts and comments?

EDIT: Vaporeon is also a beast considering it can Roar out or kill common pseudo-hazers. It's slower than Suicune/Skarm and would kill Steelix/Donphan. Surf, Roar, Growth, BP would be enough to set up without pseudo-hazing worries.

[ 02-25-2003, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: TeLeFonE ]

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 02-25-2003 08:51 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uh, Eevee doesn't learn Growth in any version. Is this a NYC Pokemon Centre giveaway or something?

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 02-25-2003 08:53 PM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes. Fanha decided to add it into the bots, too.

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

J Man Cool
Farting Nudist
Member # 2099

Member Rated:
posted 02-26-2003 01:22 PM      Profile for J Man Cool   Email J Man Cool   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh dear god....

- - - - -
bagels

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 02-26-2003 09:01 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The problem I see is with water types. If you choose to give jolteon T-bolt, then that leaves Moltres open to faster pokemon. On the other hand, you give him agility, and your screwed against most water types. Once you switch to Moltres, there is no turning back.

I'm taking advantage of the pokecentre by BP Ledian's agility to sharpen Steelix. Kicks major ass.

Here is a list of the crap you may have missed in the past, and the crap you'll be facing in the near future.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-01-2003 03:45 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is why we'll never get these Pokés transfered to Ruby and Sapphire, they would fuck the metagame 3 times over...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.