The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Rate my Team...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rate my Team...
Green Ranger
Farting Nudist
Member # 3217

Member Rated:
posted 01-23-2003 12:31 PM      Profile for Green Ranger   Email Green Ranger   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Zapdos-leftovers
Reflect/Rest
Light Screen
Drill Peck
Thunderbolt

Debating whether or not to put Rest on Zappy. I feel more comfortable with Reflect but I want to keep Zap around awhile so I'm figuring I can put Rest on.

Forretress-scope lens
Explosion
Spikes
Rapid Spin/Reflect
Bug Hidden Power

You know the deal here. I'll prolly give Zappy Rest and give this guy Reflect. I want Scope Lens for BIG damage. It works wonders for me.

Primeape-leftovers
Counter
Rest
Cross Chop
Rock Slide/Hidden Power Bug

Primeape is so damn sexy. He is an awesome member of my team. Counter for Flyers and other attackers. Rest to regain health. Cross Chop for STAB. I'm not sure whether or not to go with Bug HP or Rock Slide. Eggy are climbing in population and Rock Slide has lost usefulness. So you guys be the judge.

Kangaskhan-Mint Berry
Roar
Rest
Return
Curse

I actually was one of the 1st to use this. Kanga is fucking great.

Jynx-leftovers
Rest
Ice Beam
Psychic
Lovely Kiss

You know the deal here.

Blissey-leftovers
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Softboiled
Heal Bell

The usual.....

RATE AWAY!!!!!1111111

- - - - -
GO GO GREEN RANGER! YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGER!!!!

Ognob
Farting Nudist
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
posted 01-23-2003 09:54 PM      Profile for Ognob        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
black ranger had hip hop kung fu

and i would give it rest

Green Ranger
Farting Nudist
Member # 3217

Member Rated:
posted 01-25-2003 02:44 PM      Profile for Green Ranger   Email Green Ranger   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The fuck is up with this? This topic has been around for 4-5 days and I only get 1 fuckin rate. You guys are lame as hell. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

- - - - -
GO GO GREEN RANGER! YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGER!!!!

Ognob
Farting Nudist
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
posted 01-25-2003 04:36 PM      Profile for Ognob        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the blue ranger was a nerd ok
Xeny Omega
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3225

Rate Member
posted 01-28-2003 05:49 PM      Profile for Xeny Omega   Author's Homepage   Email Xeny Omega   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey man,

Don't get too bent out of shape. Sometimes it just takes time. Other times, people are just really too busy to reply. Just be patient. [Smile]

Anyway, I'd put Rest on Zappy. I think it'll help you out more in the long run.

As a Psyker, I like your Jynx. Hoooza!

- - - - -
--==[Xenobia Omega]==--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
".....Eatin' Babies."

From: Omega Portal, Naniro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.