The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » RMT

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RMT
Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 01-05-2003 01:12 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this is a team for a uu(HAH) tourney were having at ign right now. rmt plz ^.^

Raichu@leftovers
Thunderwave
Thunderbolt
Surf
Reflect
any ground switches out gets surfed. anything else gets twaved =/

Scyther@miracleberry
wingattack
endure
reversal
swords dance
i tried return, negative ;/

Houndoom@leftovers
Crunch
Fireblast
Sunnyday
Solarbeam
ancient standard, more of a filler for me. plz dont suggest endure reversal on this, cuz its ass ty.

Slowbro@leftovers
psychic
surf
thuderwave
rest
the lifeblood of my team, saved my ass more than any other [Wink]

Granbull@leftovers
return
sleeptalk
healbell
rest
i dont care what u say, the fact i have a healbeller on my team has granted me so many wins im keeping it =/

Sandslash@leftovers
earthquake
bodyslam
swords dance
substitute

rest on slash is suicide.
tear me up and spit me out plz

- - - - -
Sometimes, the fish devours the ants, and sometimes, the ants devour the fish-vietnamese proverb

Clicky Pensi
Captain Fag of the Fags from Planet Fag
Member # 3172

Member Rated:
posted 01-05-2003 06:13 PM      Profile for Clicky Pensi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UU rox sir :<

Raichu: I've been experimenting with Charm/HP Ice over Reflect/Surf, but I dunno. Could work, if you predict good :\

Scyther: rawr.

Houndoom: Counterdoom is sexy too, but you have 3 physical attackers already.

Slowbro: Eh, i like slowking better, surf/fire blast/fissure/thunder wave, but meh.

Granbull: Rapes caterpie. hard.

Sandslash: What will sub do for it? ;o

Eh, whee~

- - - - -
Chumble spuzz.

Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2003 09:04 AM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sub up, they switch, free sd =/

- - - - -
Sometimes, the fish devours the ants, and sometimes, the ants devour the fish-vietnamese proverb

Clicky Pensi
Member # 3172

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2003 02:32 PM      Profile for Clicky Pensi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
most people would only switch to give you the sub, then you'd sd and they'd kill the sub, and slash would have to deal with something with a grass/water/ice attack with only 1 SD. rawr. =\

- - - - -
Chumble spuzz.

Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 01-08-2003 10:12 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, my first priority would be to take out the sub. It's a common strategy to SD after you sub, so be careful what you do.

On a side note, be very careful of anything with high attack and a possible ground or rock attack. Scyther however, is very sexy. Reminds me of my Hitmonlee. ^_^

From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
PkmnEspeon from PoJo.com
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3204

Member Rated:
posted 01-09-2003 08:12 PM      Profile for PkmnEspeon from PoJo.com        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Raichu:
perfect

Scyther:
I hate E/R'ers, and I'd use HP: Bug and Baton Pass instead, but thats just me.

Houndoom:
Nobody's gonna leave a water, ground, or rock in when SD is up, so just bluff with it and use Spite to nail Heal Bell pp. Also consider Pursuit over Crunch; I've had good luck with it in the past.

Slowbro:
EQ over Psychic.

Granbull:
Lovely

Sandslash:
Minty Rest over sub. Try to do a little damage and rest during the inevitable switch to a hazer/shuffler/water-type. Or if you really hate rest, swap for Roar cuz you lack a decent shuffler.

- - - - -
~ This pile of BS brought to you by: PkmnEspeon from Pojo.com

Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 01-10-2003 09:24 AM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, first off:
slowbro has zero attack, and im not stupid enough to leave it in against a buzz anyways. k? thanks. secondly, rest on sandslash? thats liek suicide. plz know what ur talking bout before u criticize my team ;.;

- - - - -

Clicky Pensi
Member # 3172

Member Rated:
posted 01-10-2003 02:56 PM      Profile for Clicky Pensi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
plz learn to predict a switch to minty rest on, okok.

Rest is for after slash has a first SD run. After the water/grass/ice pokes have been eaten, then slash comes in. Your opponent will be "omg liek he r swards dence i go to hazer kthx", you rest, and slash is ready to go. Besides, what else are you going to do if something faster then slash PAR's him (jumpy, venomoth)(rare case)? Sub will only give him a nice damage shield for waters to eat, and then he's crippled. gg slash. :-\

- - - - -
Chumble spuzz.

Green Ranger
Farting Nudist
Member # 3217

Member Rated:
posted 01-23-2003 11:22 AM      Profile for Green Ranger   Email Green Ranger   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Raichu@leftovers
Thunderwave
Thunderbolt
Surf
Reflect
any ground switches out gets surfed. anything else gets twaved =/
Good

Scyther@miracleberry
wingattack
endure
reversal
swords dance
i tried return, negative ;/

Alright
Houndoom@leftovers
Crunch
Fireblast
Sunnyday
Solarbeam
ancient standard, more of a filler for me. plz dont suggest endure reversal on this, cuz its ass ty.

I like.
Slowbro@leftovers
psychic
surf
thuderwave
rest
the lifeblood of my team, saved my ass more than any other

Slowking please.

Granbull@leftovers
return
sleeptalk
healbell
rest
i dont care what u say, the fact i have a healbeller on my team has granted me so many wins im keeping it =/

Sexy
Sandslash@leftovers
earthquake
bodyslam
swords dance
substitute

rest on slash is suicide.
tear me up and spit me out plz
*vomits*

Sandslash = Worst ground type!111

USE THE FORCE AND USE TEH SWINE!!1111111111

A team with a lack of a certain somethin

- - - - -
GO GO GREEN RANGER! YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGER!!!!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.