The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Rate My Team

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rate My Team
Attackofthedittos
Farting Nudist
Member # 2974

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2002 02:21 PM      Profile for Attackofthedittos     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Item Clause, Species Clause, Legends Clause

Vaporeon
@Mystic Water
Acid Armor
Substitute
Baton Pass
Surf

Shuckle
@Soft Sand
Double Team
Wrap
Toxic
Earthquake (couldn't think of something for steels)

Dragonite
@Polkadot Bow
Curse
Extremespeed
Wing Attack
Flamethrower

Smeargle
@Leftovers
Foresight
Super Fang
Seismic Toss
Night Shade

Quagsire
@Poison Barb
Amnesia
Sludge Bomb
Earthquake
Haze

Slowbro
@Mint Berry
Surf
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Rest

- - - - -
Oh, you're so much better than my man!
-Junior Trainer in RBY

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 09-02-2002 12:50 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Leftovers on Shuckle. Earthquake can be 200 base, but it doesn't help with 118 attack. Besides, if the substitute breaks, the Double Teams are your last bit of protection.

You might want to consider surf over wing attack on Dragonite to give rock pokemon a bit of a surprise.

Take off night shade on smeargle. Seismic toss has more Power Points and encountering normal types are far more common then encountering ghost types. And even if one does come by, you have foresight. The last spot is up to you, But I would probably put substitute for a bit of protection, so you can super fang and seismic toss on the switch. DB is also another option.

Overall you got a nasty weakness to grass types. And dragonite cannot be your only defense against them. Might want to consider ice beam on slowbro as well.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.