The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Nidoking help

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nidoking help
infested_grapefruit
Farting Nudist
Member # 753

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 05:05 PM      Profile for infested_grapefruit   Email infested_grapefruit   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whats a good last move to this set?

e-quake
ice beam
counter
?

i was thinking either t-bolt, shadow ball rest or maybe even fireblast help me out here

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 06:19 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Minty Rest or Fire Blast if you don't like steels.

- - - - -
What Nintendo doesn't want you to know
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"
GP-Chan: "id probably quit every battle, and not just every other battle."
ThumbsOfSteel: "Why, because they broke the rules?"

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 06:50 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
minty rest is a waste of time. fireblast or flamethrower would be a good idea against steel types or rock slide works well against some flying types, thunderbolt doesnt work against water types when used by nido's.

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 06:56 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Minty rest is only a waste of time when you don't use it right.

- - - - -
What Nintendo doesn't want you to know
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"
GP-Chan: "id probably quit every battle, and not just every other battle."
ThumbsOfSteel: "Why, because they broke the rules?"

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.