The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » It's threads like this that restore my faith in AH.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's threads like this that restore my faith in AH.
Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 03:11 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1712&pagenumber=1

I feel better about this board already.

- - - - -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jetblackvalias

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 03:30 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That took a few minutes to load.
But a small Mantine picture would be secksee [Wink]

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 03:36 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was right up there with the most pointless arguments of all time, what the fuck was it about exactly? Being outnumbered by pokemon? Apparently because "Houndoomer" claims to have caught more pokes in Crystal?

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 04:24 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I found the funniest part to be that Houndoomer claimed to have been playing Pokemon since Green..yet had a team that could have been beaten by a two year old pressing buttons at random.

- - - - -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jetblackvalias

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 09:43 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So much sig material, so little space...
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2002 11:34 AM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Donald:
So much sig material, so little space...

Indeed.

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.