The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » My n00bish un1337 team

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My n00bish un1337 team
KumoriKenshi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2462

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2002 02:25 AM      Profile for KumoriKenshi   Author's Homepage   Email KumoriKenshi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jolteon Nexus (F)
Thunderwave
Attract
Thunderbolt
Substitute
>>Leftovers
- I am NOT changing this - This alone swept a Tyranitar, Houndoom, Miltank, AND Furret in a single battle.

Porygon2 Dell (Neither)
Ice Beam
Curse
Recover
Double-Edge
>>Miracleberry

Jynx Tsuki (F)
Lovely Kiss
Dream Eater
Ice Beam
Mean Look
>>Miracleberry
-I'm willing to ditch her if need be, Moveset is pretty obvious.

Skarmory 747 (M)
Whirlwind
Rest
Drill Peck
Thief
>>Miracleberry
Thief was intended for after the Miracleberry gets used, but that hasn't happened in any of my battles...Suggestions besides Rest? I'm willing to ditch him, too.

Vaporeon Namida (F)
Surf
Baton Pass
Double Team
Rest
>>Leftovers
-A monster when set up. It has swept a Lugia, Tyranitar, and Ampharos on the gsbots in one game. ph33r

Sandslash Zero (M)
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Counter
>>Leftovers
-Counter because it's saved my ass several times against Curselaxes and Marowaks.

I will NOT change any pokemon except Jynx and Skarmory, and only for a good reason that will help my team as a whole. And for your phr33ks that think weaknesses are the only way to rate a team, here they are -
2x Fire
2x Electric
2x Grass
1x Ground
1x Fighting
1x Ice
1x Water
1x Rock
1x Steel
1x Ghost
1x Dark
1x Bug

[ 08-13-2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: KumoriKenshi ]

- - - - -
[Signature deleted due to absurd length]

From: On a chair in front of my computer | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2002 07:47 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jolteon: good.

Porygon2: sure, standard.

Jynx: I prefer nightmare or perish song over ice beam.

Skarmory: Throw on rest over steel wing for better use of thief. Could also consider curse over thief, but this is ok.

Vaporeon: My set has baton pass over roar, and I count 4 that could use DT very effectively. This team would be a nightmare to face if you passed some of these guys DT.

Sandslash: Might want rock slide over body slam, as it does more damage to flyers, which is mostly what you'll be using it against. Otherwise good.

Overall: Looks like a fairly good team. A T-bolt tyranitar is the only thing I see that could be a big problem, and not that big. I think this team could only benefit from having vaporeon pass DT, and you have nothing to lose dropping roar as skarmory has whirlwind. I think it's lacking a little in raw power, but curse helps with that. Not lacking much, but a little.

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
KumoriKenshi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2462

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2002 07:41 PM      Profile for KumoriKenshi   Author's Homepage   Email KumoriKenshi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the rate. I'll take your advice and put Baton Pass on Vaporeon, I never seem to use Roar that much anyways. I think I should keep Ice Beam on Jynx, mainly so she has an attack if they wake up. Rest is going on Skarmory too.

- - - - -
[Signature deleted due to absurd length]

From: On a chair in front of my computer | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.