The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » moveset for porygon2,....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: moveset for porygon2,....
Trebor
Farting Nudist
Member # 2988

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2002 05:10 AM      Profile for Trebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
can anyone help me get a moveset for porygon 2.

The problem is i cant give him thunderbolt, thunder wave or ice beam, since i have already used the TM's in my red and yellow games and dont want to start them again yet.

I was thinking of using:

Porygon 2 @ lefties

Recover
Psychic
Tri Attack
Sharpen

But it doesnt look very good since he has poor staying power, let me know what u think and any other good movesets for him that dont use thunderbolt or ice beam. thanks.

- - - - -
!TREBOR!

ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2002 07:30 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure you can give him T-bolt and Ice Beam through the move tutor if you have crystal, so as long as you have crystal, you can still get Ice Beam and T-bolt.

Curse
Tri-attack
Recover
T-wave???

Psych-up
Agility
Tri-attack/Double edge
Recover

First one I'm not exactly sure about since you can't give it ice beam. Second one is basically a curse counter.

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trebor
Farting Nudist
Member # 2988

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2002 09:13 AM      Profile for Trebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah u can teach it ice beam and t-bolt with move tutor, but i dont have crystal, lol.

Thanks for the movesets [Smile] .

D'oh i have a problem now. i have one curse TM and 2 pokes i want to use it on.

If i want a curselax and a porygon2 with curse is there anyway i can do it from one curse TM?

Please help me

[ 08-07-2002, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Trebor ]

- - - - -
!TREBOR!

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2002 11:42 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Use the Box Duplication glitch. I'd explain it but I don't use it since I have a Monster Brain which is a whole lot easier to get items with. BTW, add this to the sign of a n00b:

Doesn't play online.

- - - - -
What Nintendo doesn't want you to know
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"
GP-Chan: "id probably quit every battle, and not just every other battle."
ThumbsOfSteel: "Why, because they broke the rules?"

Trebor
Farting Nudist
Member # 2988

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2002 07:05 AM      Profile for Trebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i downloaded the programme but needed loads of extra crap which i cant be bothered to download at the moment cus im still on 56K :'(. Ill leave it downloading while im out one day. Until then i play with a kid that lives near me.

I tried the box dupe thing and it didnt work, and dont want to risk ruining my game by doing it again...unless someone can explain it properly.

- - - - -
!TREBOR!

JoltWak
Farting Nudist
Member # 2747

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2002 02:02 PM      Profile for JoltWak   Author's Homepage   Email JoltWak   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Porygon2 - Leftovers
Recover
Tri Attack
Curse
Thunderbolt

I'm pretty sure that the duplication trick can be explained on the main page of this site.

From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2002 06:18 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Box Duplication trick is GSC.

- - - - -
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"

butterfree
Farting Nudist
Member # 1226

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2002 02:19 PM      Profile for butterfree   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thunderwave
Headbutt
Recover
Icebeam
@przcureberry

- - - - -
Homer: just because ur ten feet tall, Lisa, dosen't mean u can tell me what to do?

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2002 04:48 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And BTW, why does everyone else's 56K suck ass? I can download NetBattle in 30-45 minutes (I think). I downloaded 4 1/3 ROMs this morning in 4-5 hours. And none of them work. Damn RAM....

- - - - -

Trebor
Farting Nudist
Member # 2988

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2002 07:07 AM      Profile for Trebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have V92?

- - - - -
!TREBOR!

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2002 07:55 AM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's V92? Some stupid speed enhancer? I don't have any of that, just a regular 56K.

- - - - -

LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2002 09:34 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JoltWak:
Porygon2 - Leftovers
Recover
Tri Attack
Curse
Thunderbolt

I'm pretty sure that the duplication trick can be explained on the main page of this site.

Replace TBolt with Ice Beam.
Nothing Immune to it, and Rock/Grounds or Steel-combos don't completely block you off.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trebor
Farting Nudist
Member # 2988

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2002 04:14 PM      Profile for Trebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Off topic]

Jshadias, no it is not a speed enhancer -_-

It is the newest version of software you can get for modems, that allows 56k up and 44kdown, sintead of 56K up and 33K down, which is what you get on normal modems. Although i never get any where near either on my crappy modem.

[On topic]

Thanks, that moveset looks good best, i prefer ice beam to t-bolt too anyway.

[ 08-19-2002, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Trebor ]

- - - - -
!TREBOR!

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 08-22-2002 12:46 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"The problem is i cant give him thunderbolt, thunder wave or ice beam, since i have already used the TM's in my red and yellow games and dont want to start them again yet."
"yeah u can teach it ice beam and t-bolt with move tutor, but i dont have crystal, lol."

"Thanks, that moveset looks good best, i prefer ice beam to t-bolt too anyway."

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Trebor
Farting Nudist
Member # 2988

Member Rated:
posted 08-22-2002 11:04 AM      Profile for Trebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My friend said i can have his ice beam TM from his blue crart [Big Grin] . Thanks go to him. But i was wondering how long it would take someone to realise that.

[EDIT: i have a spare thunderbolt TM, who is it best to use that on? Gengar?]

[ 08-22-2002, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Trebor ]

- - - - -
!TREBOR!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.