The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » The master git (my Mewtwo) (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: The master git (my Mewtwo)
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2002 10:39 PM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So for all of our sake, don't if you can help it [Wink]

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2002 11:13 AM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CG, you make OMLH sexy again.

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2002 08:04 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Draco the spirit dragon:
i once killed a shadow balling mewtwo. and by the way sevral dead Mewtwos and Lugias blah blah blah

My team with no legendaries or Curselax whatsoever can take out Mewtwo and Lugia on a regular basis. Now get NetBattle so that I may demonstrate. NOW. The only concern I have is that Iron Tail has a slim chance of killing Eggy, but Spowder and Iron Tail have the same acc. And when Eggy falls, there's always Houndoom. [Wink] And someday, I WILL pwn someone with Flailfetch'd. Someday.

[ 07-27-2002, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: jshadias ]

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2002 01:39 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
still downloding all the bits to make it work. Houndoom and Slowbro really scare my Mewtwo and my best hope is normally double team. and eggy i don't know but even if you get him asleep how do kill him befor he wakes up?

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2002 05:46 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
still downloding all the bits to make it work. Houndoom and Slowbro really scare my Mewtwo and my best hope is normally double team. and eggy i don't know but even if you get him asleep how do kill him befor he wakes up?

If I told you that... Wait and see, wait and see. Go to masamune.zapto.org around 8 PM central and I might be there then.

- - - - -
What Nintendo doesn't want you to know
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"
GP-Chan: "id probably quit every battle, and not just every other battle."
ThumbsOfSteel: "Why, because they broke the rules?"

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2002 08:51 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you're still around Draco... You have 10 minutes until you get your ass kicked. If your still around, that is [Frown]

- - - - -
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2002 03:02 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i proberly have it all by thursday 8pm GMT see you then.

- - - - -

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2002 03:14 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
i proberly have it all by thursday 8pm GMT see you then.

I don't even know what time GMT is, and I doubt I'll be around 8 GMT. That's probably around 3 PM.

- - - - -

The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2002 10:13 PM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You "know" how to hack Roms, but you don't even know what GMT is? Pff.

[ 07-30-2002, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: The Muffin King ]

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 10:03 AM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Muffin King:
You "know" how to hack Roms, but you don't even know what GMT is? Pff.

I don't know because I don't care.

- - - - -

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 06:02 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it stand for greenwitch mean time, maby we should try the weekened so we can both be on the web at the same time, and someone find a geography bck with all the time zones so we can do the maths

- - - - -

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2002 07:43 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
it stand for greenwitch mean time, maby we should try the weekened so we can both be on the web at the same time, and someone find a geography bck with all the time zones so we can do the maths

The time I'm usually on is 8 PM Central, to 9 or 10, any day of the week. Otherwise, I may not be on and likely won't be on NetBattle.

- - - - -

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2002 09:48 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In response to CG, I dare say that, in the hands of an experienced player, Mewtwo will be a hell of a lot more dangerous to deal with than any Snorlax.

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2002 11:16 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If Mewtwo was allowed back in and Snorlax was taken out, special-based Pokes would make a bit of a comeback, weather moves would be popular again, and everything would be like it was back before GSC was released in English.

(EDIT) Admittedly, every team would contain at least one of Mewtwo, Lugia and Ho-Oh, but that's not the point (even if it does allow for more variety than almost every team having a Snorlax). IMHO, if you let one in, you should let them all in. Snorlax fits almost every pre-defined category of "cheap", he's unique, he's got massive stats (save for his SA, but let's face it, other than giving him Fire Blast, who cares?), he unbalances the game..in fact the only thing I can think of that separates him from the Legendaries is that you can breed them. (/EDIT)

Hell, Snorlax has made people take Skarmory..not because it's a stand up fighter, not because it's a tank, but because it's the one thing that can stand up to a Curselax and win. Curse on Snorlax has influenced the game almost to the point where entire teams are built for the purpose of killing it, so I see no reason why it shouldn't be banned if people are still going to cry foul every time someone asks them if they can take a legit-stat Mew (lol).

Oh, and "in the hands of an experienced player", a Pidgeot could fuck over a half-decent team..oh, wait..

CatGonk: what do you have DT on?
Aoryuu: Pidgeot
Aoryuu: of all the pokemon who should LEAST worry you, PIDGEOT, damnit.
CatGonk: and he's complaining.
CatGonk: hahahah

Aoryuu: Fuck that, I have a 100% win/loss record today thanks to Pidgeot.

Aoryuu: One day someone's gunna produce an electabuzz and I'll be fucked up the arse with a stick
Aoryuu: but GODDAMN is it funny right now. ;p
Aoryuu: and the thing is, the only thing I see that gives me trouble is Rhydon.
Aoryuu: Guess what?
Aoryuu: RHYDON HAS TO DEAL WITH JUMPLUFF FIRST! XD

[ 08-02-2002, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk ]

- - - - -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jetblackvalias

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 08-03-2002 03:54 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pidgeot will not do crap against fellow "experienced player" if they know what the hell they're doing. Maybe extreme DT luck, but that could be said for the other 240-some TM-learning Pokémon out there.

I would find it quite amusing for ANY Pidgeot to give trouble against any half-assed player. If I ever have to fight anyone and they fucking take out half my team with a Pidgeot or something similar to that, I will personally WALK to their house and bake them a batch of whatever the hell cookies they want. Whereas Mewtwo/Snorlax/[insert 00ber here] or whatever is going to cause trouble against the best guy in the world.

At least Mewtwo gets something in one respect over Snorlax, whether you're a bigger supporter of either being cheaper. At best, you only need to find out whether Snorlax has 1) Curse or no? 2) If so, Fire Bast or no?

Mewtwo has about 50 million viable things it can use. RD/Thunder/Bubblebeam, SD/SB/Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Tbolt, Sub, Safeguard, T-Wave, Submission, Selfdestruct, Mimic, Shadow Ball, Barrier, Amnesia, Counter, Curse, DT + obvious Psychic/Recover....

Snowlax is basically: Curse, Rest, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, MAYBE Thunder, Selfdestruct, Counter + Body Slam/Double-Edge/Return or Frustration. Maybe Fissure or DT if you want to be an asshole.

Of course, it could be a non-Curselax and open up a FEW more options, but a non-Curselax is just plain crap in effectiveness when compared to its Cursing brethren.

But who knows? I'm doubting either of us has actually faced a good player using a Mewtwo in almost ever. [Razz] Besides, I haven't battled more than one or twice in a few months, so I'm rusty on Curselax fighting experience.

- - - - -

Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 08-03-2002 05:07 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would find it quite amusing for ANY Pidgeot to give trouble against any half-assed player. If I ever have to fight anyone and they fucking take out half my team with a Pidgeot or something similar to that, I will personally WALK to their house and bake them a batch of whatever the hell cookies they want.

*emails this page to Talen*

Seriously, you have no idea how much Dynamis fucked people over. Talen beat Rain Dance for crying out loud..I'm suprised you didn't fight him (as he was battling practically everyone back during The Pidgeot Era).

Whereas Mewtwo/Snorlax/[insert 00ber here] or whatever is going to cause trouble against the best guy in the world.

Ah, now I'm getting somewhere.

At least Mewtwo gets something in one respect over Snorlax, whether you're a bigger supporter of either being cheaper. At best, you only need to find out whether Snorlax has 1) Curse or no? 2) If so, Fire Bast or no?

Implying that you have the right counters for it, yes. However, that's like saying that because RBY Mewtwo only had two move slots open, countering it must be easy as it can't deal with everything, can it?

I agree with you when you say that GSC Mewtwo is unpredictable, but honestly, how long is it going to take you to find out the moveset if you throw another Mewtwo or a Lugia at it? All Mewtwo have Recover, and some moves imply others.

Regardless, the fact of the matter is, it fits all defineable criteria of an uber-legendary, and as such should be banned. Simple as that.

Of course, it could be a non-Curselax and open up a FEW more options, but a non-Curselax is just plain crap in effectiveness when compared to its Cursing brethren.

Unless, of course, the team said non-Curselax on was based around killing a Curselax, in which case the kill count's almost as high.

But who knows? I'm doubting either of us has actually faced a good player using a Mewtwo in almost ever. [Razz]

I maintained a Mewtwo team through RBY, but it only got the odd game on PBS.

Besides, I haven't battled more than one or twice in a few months, so I'm rusty on Curselax fighting experience.

lol, I haven't battled in ages..

- - - - -

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 08-03-2002 12:01 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gonk, when you're in the chat sometime, ask if you can fight someone under FBMT rules. They allow for the use of 1 00ber (including 'Lax).

Oh, and healing moves are banned on HBers, OHKO whores, and said 00bers.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2002 03:10 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cmsnrub25:
Gonk, when you're in the chat sometime, ask if you can fight someone under FBMT rules. They allow for the use of 1 00ber (including 'Lax).

Oh, and healing moves are banned on HBers, OHKO whores, and said 00bers.

Now that sounds good. What are the exact rules?

- - - - -

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2002 10:28 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From the FBMT page:

~Illegal movesets are, of course, banned. This includes all moves currently unobtainable in a
US Pokemon game as well as illegal combinations (such as a HealBell/SeismicToss Blissey). If in doubt, ask for help!

~Extended Super-Legendary Clause is in effect. That means you may only use one of these pokemon on your team: Mewtwo, Mew, Houou, Lugia, Celebi, and Snorlax.

~Species clause is in effect -- in other words, you must use six different pokemon.

~Sleep clause is in effect -- if you break sleep clause, it counts as a forfeit. CLARIFICATION: Sleep clause means that you may not use a Sleep move (Spore, Lovely Kiss, etc.) while your opponent has a sleeping pokemon. Rest is always usable, even if you have another sleeping pokemon, and Resting pokemon do not count towards Sleep Clause.

~Evade clause is in effect -- you may have only one pokemon with DoubleTeam or Minimize. This is to prevent battles from lasting too long. Violation is a forfeit.

~OHKO clause is in effect -- you may have only one OHKO move (Fissure, Horn Drill, or Guillotine) on your team. However, getting an OHKO with Metronome, Mimic, etc. is allowed.

~Rest, Recover, Softboiled, Milk Drink, Morning Sun, Synthesis, and Moonlight are BANNED on all Superlegendaries (including Snorlax), Heal Bellers, and OHKOers. This is to prevent people form using them to draw out matches.

~HP Clause is in effect -- Hidden Power is not allowed on pokemon that cannot be bred (Zapdos, Earthquaking Gligar, etc.). But HP on pokemon that can breed only with Ditto (like Voltorb) is fine.

~Present is banned due to it being glitched. Sure, some people say that Nintendo intended for a level 5 Chansey to OHKO a level 100 Umbreon, but...

~You may not use Selfdestruct, Explosion, Perish Song, or Destiny Bond on your last pokemon. If you do, you lose.

~All banned moves (such as Spore while your opponent already has a sleping pokemon) are usable if you do not have any PP for any non banned moves. For example, a Parasect who is out of PP for everything except Spore may use Spore, even if it breaks sleep clause. In addition, it is LEGAL to use a "banned" move (such as Spore when it would break sleep clause) if it was caused by Metronome, Mirror Move, or Encore, and it's legal to use a banned moveset if it was a legal moveset where you mimiced an illegal move (for example, Mewtwo Mimicking Recover)

~All pokemon must have four moves on them unless they don't learn that many (Metapod, Unown, etc.)

---

Wow. That's a lot.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 08-06-2002 08:45 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I think I could learn to live with that. Ho-Oh looks like being my Moltres replacer, it all depends if I can live without that extra grunt of Moltres' SA. Lugia can't tank so he's out..Celebi might be out (I'll run some tests with Leech Seed over Recover and see how they go)..Mewtwo's always an option now that I don't have Snorlax to worry about anymore..

- - - - -

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 08-06-2002 05:13 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I once swept 5 Pokemon with a Pidgeot, and it was against an experienced player.

I agility'd whilst my opponent Swaggered, but I had a Miracleberry attached.

Double-Edge and Wing Attack took care of the rest.

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2002 03:39 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I see he added in Encore after I asked him if it was legal to break Sleep Clause if the opponent Encored a missed/Berried sleep move and switched out.

Anyway, it made me mad that GeeKay was being an ass the day I asked him and wouldn't let me on SSM's team. [Mad]

- - - - -

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2002 07:08 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So... did you get NetBattle yet, Draco? And Gonk, could you liek pm me a log of you and Talen if you have one?

- - - - -

ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2002 10:46 PM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Celebi and Ho-oh can get around heal ban to some extent using giga drain + leftovers (and leech seed too for celebi), it just depends if you're willing to lose an attack for it (on celebi anyway, since on ho-oh you can put it over recover). At least they didn't completely ruin snorlax with heal ban. Weakened him, sure, but there's still starterlax and selfdestruct curselax. I've never had a match under FBMT rules though, so I'm just speculating.

[ 08-08-2002, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: ThumbsOfSteel ]

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2002 01:31 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
jshadias, I doubt I'd be able to get NetBattle working from this box. I've got a screwy connection.

Here's some of a convo me and Talen had yesterday.

CAT g ON k: did you go to the thread in AH that I sent you?
Aoryuu: Yeah.
Aoryuu: God, that was fucking hilarious.
Aoryuu: And the funny thing is, Pilladgeot WORKS on things like Curselax.
Aoryuu: How'd that thread go?
Aoryuu: I took down Rain Dance, Lavos Phoenix, a guy using your own goddamn team, and a team featuring Lugia, Ho-Oh and Mew, using Pilladgeot.
Aoryuu: <snicker>
CAT g ON k: #1. some noob posted his mewtwo set
CAT g ON k: #2. everyone: "lol"
CAT g ON k: heh
CAT g ON k: #3. i was like "lol, snorlax is as strong as mewtwo is"
CAT g ON k: #4. mr E was like "no, an experienced player can make him better"
Aoryuu: <laugh>
CAT g ON k: #5. i was like "stfu prole an experienced player can make pidgeot better, oh, wait a sec.."

Aoryuu: I'm not going to brag about my ability - I'll admit full well that I kicked a lot of newbie ass.
Aoryuu: But the evidence is there. It happened.

Aoryuu: Anyway, look, the summary of Pilladgeot is thus.
Aoryuu: I can't say I'm a good player. That's not my call. I'm not good enough to be objective.
Aoryuu: I also can't lay claim to shitloads of experience - my Gsbot time is less than others, though, I racked up about twelve hours a day solid for a month.
Aoryuu: I finally can't claim to being an authority.
Aoryuu: But I took down a team composed of 580+ stat total critters using a Pidgeot with Wing Attack as its most offensive move.
Aoryuu: Making Snorlax better than Mewtwo is a fucking joke. Snorlax is better than Mewtwo. Sure, it's boring, but do snipers complain that you can only kill a person from half a mile away so many ways before it gets dull?

- - - - -

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2002 06:47 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i need a unzip file for netbattle know any free ones?

- - - - -

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2002 08:21 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, please. Liek, WTF? I don't even use that anyways, my computer can open compressed folders without such a program.

- - - - -

Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2002 10:07 PM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
i need a unzip file for netbattle know any free ones?

..i don't know whether to sig or to cry...

- - - - -

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2002 10:23 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Liek sig test

- - - - -

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2002 10:31 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You'll sig it and you'll like it.

Those rules are nice, too.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
grim pure power
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3006

posted 08-12-2002 04:18 PM      Profile for grim pure power     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
hense the double team.

yes but what would happen if a hazing dark type came up to you then what would you do

- - - - -
from the fires of hell

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2002 05:34 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
name one who can hurt him!

- - - - -

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2002 06:17 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tyranitar + Crunch + Roar

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2002 06:51 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
roar doesen't work in solo

- - - - -

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2002 06:55 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who says you'll be fighting solo?

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
PKMN Master FRAZZE
Farting Nudist
Member # 2404

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2002 03:43 AM      Profile for PKMN Master FRAZZE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He does, that's what he's bitching about. He'll only use Mewtwo solo.

- - - - -
What's the use of the truth if you can't tell a lie?

From: Why the fuck do you care? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.