The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Clefable idea

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clefable idea
Kiseiju
Farting Nudist
Member # 2421

Member Rated:
posted 03-25-2002 02:15 AM      Profile for Kiseiju     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking about encore and the different pokes that can use it when it occurred to me that Clefable could use it in a variety of ways.

Encore/Psych Up - A pretty commonly used combo.

Encore/Mimic - With the help on some paralization you encore the move that you want to get then mimic it.

Encore/Bide - Not the greatest idea because it'll usually just lead to a switch and you'll waste time biding. But if you passed it a Mean Look from Umby it might work okay.

In general I like the idea of a Clefable with Encore, Mimic, and Psych Up. It could be very unpredictable to battle against. Return would probably fill the last spot. Though if I'm not mistaken R/B/Y TM's would also be eligible since Clefairy can remember Encore in PS2, making Body Slam a possiblity as well.

If any has tried this or has some thoughts on the idea let me know.

- - - - -
The strong take away from the weak, while the smart take away from the strong...

Silver_Persian
Farting Nudist
Member # 2193

Member Rated:
posted 03-26-2002 02:09 AM      Profile for Silver_Persian   Email Silver_Persian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You could use encore/belly drum. Encore curse, belly drum and kill ^^

ot is that not breedable?

- - - - -
HAHE
ROBBLE
ROBBLE
8D

Raptor17
Farting Nudist
Member # 2520

posted 03-28-2002 03:30 PM      Profile for Raptor17   Email Raptor17      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, which *could* work, but Fable might be a bit slow... =-\

Heh. Zap Cannon/Bell Drum is fun. =-D TWave's better, just illegal. =-(

From: The Great White North | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.