The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Attack Smeargle!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attack Smeargle!
Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 01-27-2002 12:31 PM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of some fun smeargle combinations that would make him truely surprising.

Is there some way I can use Conversion, or conversion 2 to improve Smeargle?

If I could change him into a fighting type, I could probably get lucky with Cross Chop or some other strong physical move.

Also, I could probably Baton pass a bunch of double teams\Swords dance over to these smeargles and attack away=

DTer
Smeargle(fully PPed)
Horn Drill
Fissure
Rest
Sleep talk

or

SDer
Smeargle(fully PPed)
Cross Chop
<another fighting move>
Rest
Sleep talk

Any thoughts?

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Rei the Giant Koffing ]

From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
[Articuno]
Farting Nudist
Member # 2454

Member Rated:
posted 01-27-2002 03:02 PM      Profile for [Articuno]   Email [Articuno]   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those could work, but Smeargle doesnt have the defenses to pull them off properly. If Smeargle could be BP'd Acid Armors/Barriers and Amnesias, then maybe your ideas could work a bit better. Almost any Pokemon can 2HKO him, with the right moves.

I like the second set better. I think OHKO moves are cheap. And any of the following moves can work for the other physical move:

Aeroblast
Megahorn
Earthquake
Body Slam

A BP'ing chain can make him lethal, he just needs the right moves to fully abuse his power.

- - - - -
All I wanted was to make the world a better place...and make shitloads of money

From: Seafoam Islands, RBY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.