The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » RMT please

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RMT please
Cubert
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2359

Member Rated:
posted 01-23-2002 12:35 PM      Profile for Cubert        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Team I have recently been using on GSbot

Gligar @ Leftovers
Earthquake
Guillotine
Double Team
Sleep Talk

My counter for most starting pokemon, EQ for electrics, gengar and Muk, Guillotine for high def pokemon, sleep talk mainly for smeargle

Muk @ Scope Lens
Sludge Bomb
Haze
Curse
Explosion

Raikou @ Leftovers
Thunderbolt
Crunch
Reflect
Roar

Miltank @ Pink Bow
Psych up
Body Slam
Milk Drink
Heal Bell

Skarmory @ Nothing
Thief
Drill Peck
Steel Wing
Curse

Machamp @ Scope Lens
Cross Chop
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Counter

- - - - -
GSbot nick: Holy_Cow

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 01-23-2002 03:36 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Worst Muk set ever.
From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Jazz
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2519

Rate Member
posted 01-23-2002 06:33 PM      Profile for The Jazz   Email The Jazz      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sludge bomb is a happy Muk move, but Haze I just don't agree with. And the scope lens... Why? Tossing it on just 'cause the extra criticals are nice just isn't a very strong strategy... Look for something that combines better overall, and as I said in the post immediately after this one by date, Quick Claw all the way! ESPECIALLY with Explosion!!! It's potentially a game winner combined with explosion, curse, or even haze, although I try not to encourage Hazing, I prefer either Roaring or other ways to deal with the enemy.

- - - - -
Gotta have more cowbell!

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 01-23-2002 07:47 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Jazz:
I try not to encourage Hazing, I prefer either Roaring or other ways to deal with the enemy.
Ahhh, so rather than simply scrap the bitch's power-ups and make him mortal, you'd rather give him a free hit on you, then simply send him away, free to fight another day. I see...

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Jazz
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2519

Rate Member
posted 01-29-2002 07:44 PM      Profile for The Jazz   Email The Jazz      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You'd rather curse six times then Haze it all away, or meet with the inevitable anti-Hazer on every team? Roar doesn't kill your own uppers, remember.

And Gengar would go last with either Haze or Roar...

All I mean to say is that if your Hazing poke is your answer to all the myriad types of stat boosting, baton passing, and tank-upping teams, you're in trouble as soon as it dies, an having two of them is a waste. Raikou roars happily while keeping Crunch, Reflect, T-Bolt...
Keep your team strong enough to have ways to deal with things that Curse (or whatever), without using Haze.

- - - - -
Gotta have more cowbell!

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 01-29-2002 07:55 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Jazz:
And Gengar would go last with either Haze or Roar...

And you're facing WHAT? With a couple of Curses, most Pokemon are below Gengar's 318 maximum Speed. He can't Roar anyway, so it's a moot point.

That is all.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.