The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » QUAGSIRE used BELLYDRUM!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: QUAGSIRE used BELLYDRUM!
cHi-cHi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2385

Member Rated:
posted 01-11-2002 06:12 PM      Profile for cHi-cHi   Email cHi-cHi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rate my team please!oh, and i really do have a belly druming wooper that needs training.

smeargle
spore
agility
spikes
baton pass
@leftovers
-passes to...

QUAGSiRE
bellydrum
earthquake
sludge bomb
rest
@mintberry
-MY set.i'll explain later...

hitmonlee
hi jump kick
meditate
rest
bug power
@mint berry

jumpluff
encore
leechseed
stunspore
sleeppowder
@leftovers
-can i say, standard?

snorlax
frustration
counter
fireblast
selfdestruct
@leftovers
-attacks and blows, with no healbell in this team i really dont want rest.

raikou
thunderbolt
crunch
reflect
roar
@leftovers
-no rest?AHHHH

now, about that wooper/quagsire:
Today i went to the NEWYORK pokemon center, hoping to get a mystery egg,(the usual).i wasnt really impressed seeing that so far this month i got a petaldancing chikorita and a metronoming smootchum so i recieved an egg. while beating trainers there, i hatched it, and it was...WOOPER!now i knew these pokemon have special moves and i was praying:it had belly drum!*drulz*

so my set is pretty good.belly drum on the switch against any electric and mintyrest.speed is no problem due to my smeargle.and skarmory?mostly everyone doesnt use one here and quagy has nothing against it, even return/frustration etc.

so rate my team!or give me a moveset...

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: cHi-cHi ]

- - - - -
"behold my great ball dexterity!"
-juggler erwin

From: a cardboard box with the internet f00Lz..(o^_^o) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
[Articuno]
Farting Nudist
Member # 2454

Member Rated:
posted 01-12-2002 05:34 PM      Profile for [Articuno]   Email [Articuno]   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw this post at TPM yesterday and was gonna reply, but then the phone rang and i forgot about it.

Smeargle
works

Quagsire
works

Hitmonlee
can work

Jumpluff
standard indeed

Snorlax
dont need a hb'er to use Rest, it can withstand 2 rounds of hits w/o fainting, Rest over Self-destruct, Body Slam is option over Frustration

Raikou
works

I thought i saw somewhere that Quagsire could learn bellydrum thru breeding, but i forgot where i saw it at. If you have it, use it i guess.

- - - - -
All I wanted was to make the world a better place...and make shitloads of money

From: Seafoam Islands, RBY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 01-12-2002 07:08 PM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's Quagsire going to do versus Skarmory, it doesn't even have one attack that'll deal any damage to a Skarmory....

- - - - -
My brain went on vacation and left my pancreas in charge

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
cHi-cHi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2385

Member Rated:
posted 01-12-2002 07:16 PM      Profile for cHi-cHi   Email cHi-cHi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tghost, can you think of a better move? so far sludgebomb covers its main weaknesses..return/frustration/hiddenpower wont do anything to a skarm anyhow because it'll get w.winded away.

- - - - -
"behold my great ball dexterity!"
-juggler erwin

From: a cardboard box with the internet f00Lz..(o^_^o) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 01-12-2002 07:49 PM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can think of better Pokemon to use Belly Drum effectively...
From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.