The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Legendary Movesets for the real Legendarys

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legendary Movesets for the real Legendarys
Zokou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1951

Member Rated:
posted 01-08-2002 08:27 AM      Profile for Zokou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lets face it.these guys are better than the real legendary any day. so lets give them some movesets worthy of them.

1.Dragontite@leftovers/miraberry
T.wave
Extreme Speed
Curse
Wing attack/ outrage

this combo has saved my skin so many times, and is really good for those cheeky little fighters.

2.T.tar@mintberry
Rest
Roar
Ancient Power
Crunch

need i say more. you may want to change rest fo a fire move depending on your move set up

there you have it. i probably have not invented anything new but i just wanted to pay tribute to these great giants. if you can think of a betta moveset for these kings please reply.thanx
Peace out.

- - - - -
DUFF MAN SAYS "OOHH YEEAAHH"

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
D@rK_w0L_f
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2455

Member Rated:
posted 01-08-2002 08:32 AM      Profile for D@rK_w0L_f   Author's Homepage   Email D@rK_w0L_f   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Peace out.

hey dont nick my saying (laughing)
oh and by the way that t.tar set up rocks! dont ever listen to those S.O.B's who tell you to use earthquake. stay true brother and err.. ..PEACE OUT!

- - - - -
"Fight with your heart and win with your soul, that is the way of the true warrior"
SoN.

From: Pallet Town, London | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokemaniac Will
Farting Nudist
Member # 2395

posted 01-08-2002 10:27 AM      Profile for Pokemaniac Will   Email Pokemaniac Will   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dragonite-
I always liked Curse, Extremespeed, Wing Attack, Flamethrower @Leftovers. This swept a couple of teams itself for me, and works well with a psuedopassed Light Screen. Outrage doesn't work too well with Dragonite unless Safeguard is somewhere. I like an Outrage set too, with Safeguard, Outrage, Wing Attack and Surf, since I might have a problem with Rock types. I usually give it a Bitter Berry too in case I don't want to set up a Safeguard that turn. Overall...

Curse, Extremespeed, Wing Attack, Flamethrower @Leftovers
Safeguard, Outrage, Wing Attack, Surf @Bitter Berry.

Tyranitar-
I've always liked a D-Breath T-Tar for the Paralysis and the possible Flinching effect that comes from it, but overall people don't seem to like it. ::Shrugs:: It worked well when I tested it on PS2. Anyway, the standard is always best. You should definitley have another Special move because of Crunch's good chance to lower Spc Def. And without Earthquake T-Tar won't do too well. T-Tar can do without Rest, IMO. So, in conclusion...

Rock Slide, Crunch, Earthquake, Surf/MTM Move @Leftovers

- - - - -
"Hello, Newman." -Jerry Seinfeld
-------------------------------------
Feel free to E-mail me at Pokemaniac WiII@AOL.Com.

From: Somewhere in Kanto | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
WARGOD
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2499

Member Rated:
posted 01-16-2002 01:08 PM      Profile for WARGOD   Email WARGOD   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dragonite(one of my favorite fighters):

Extremespeed
curse
Surf/Steel Wing
Flamethrower/Rest
@Brightpowder/Mint Berry

Tyranitar:

Curse/Ancientpower/Rock Slide
Sandstorm/Earthquake/Roar
Rest/Thunderbolt
Crunch
@Mint Berry/Brightpowder/Quick Claw

I use it!

- - - - -
WARGOD
Gym Leader of Mikan Island
Brazilian Orange Elite

From: São Paulo, Brazil | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
WARGOD
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2499

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 08:19 AM      Profile for WARGOD   Email WARGOD   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I use this Dragonite:

Dragonite
-Double-Edge/Return/Wing Attack/Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Surf/Steel Wing/Extremespeed/Thunderbolt/etc...
-Rest
-Light Screen
-Thunder Wave
@Leftovers/Miracleberry/Mint Berry

With Attacking first(T.wave), you can replace Light Screen with more facility. Rest to recover your life. The other attack, you chooise.

- - - - -
WARGOD
Gym Leader of Mikan Island
Brazilian Orange Elite

From: São Paulo, Brazil | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 11:51 AM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They aren't legendaries.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Articuno666
Farting Nudist
Member # 1927

Member Rated:
posted 01-20-2002 01:42 AM      Profile for Articuno666     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What I like to use on Dragonite is
Item: Focus Band
Outrage
Safeguard
Iron Tail (for Ice and Rock)
Wing Attack

T-Tar@Quick Claw
Scary Face
AP
Crunch
Earthquake

By the way if Dragonite was to use safeguard, and then I switch it out for a T-Tar with a Berserk Gene, would he become confused?

- - - - -
May the Ice be the death of YOU!!!

From: Nearest thing to hell | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zokou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1951

Member Rated:
posted 01-20-2002 06:34 AM      Profile for Zokou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dragonite
-Double-Edge/Return/Wing Attack/Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Surf/Steel Wing/Extremespeed/Thunderbolt/etc...
-Rest
-Light Screen
-Thunder Wave
@Leftovers/Miracleberry/Mint Berry

sorry WG, but no can do. u cant have extreme speed with light screen. i feel your pain. so i tried one of these:

T.wave
Extreme Speed
Curse
Wing attack

or

Light screen
wing attack
t.wave
substitute/flamethrower.

also

quote:
They aren't legendaries.

thats why i said the real legendaries, coz they should be

- - - - -

Mister Cant
Farting Nudist
Member # 1414

Member Rated:
posted 01-20-2002 03:01 PM      Profile for Mister Cant   Email Mister Cant   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
suicune

- - - - -
~|~Mister Cant-A.K.A-Yue~|~

;x

Drago Rohan Knight
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2529

Member Rated:
posted 01-22-2002 10:23 AM      Profile for Drago Rohan Knight   Email Drago Rohan Knight   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dragonite @ leftovers
T.wave
Extreme Speed
Curse
Wing attack

this dragonite rocks

Zokou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1951

Member Rated:
posted 01-22-2002 06:08 PM      Profile for Zokou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dragonite@Leftovers
Lightscreen
T.wave
Substitute
wing attack

T.Tar@Leftovers
Ancient power
crunch
roar/ t.bolt
quake

wicked

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.