The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » I am new omg

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am new omg
FireBlast
Farting Nudist
Member # 2466

Member Rated:
posted 01-07-2002 10:16 AM      Profile for FireBlast   Author's Homepage   Email FireBlast   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, and it only took you guys 2 weeks to approve me, good job wtf ~_~

Anyway, as long as I'm here why don't you rate my old fun team, which I still use cause it is so cool and stuff.

Scyther @LeftOvers
» Sword's Dance, HP Bug, Wing Attack, Protect.
wow, he am kul. I dunno, all pretty obvious stuff. Protect is for Leftie recovery and for checking if fuggly lax/wak/champ have FireBlast on them.

Quagsire @LeftOvers
» Haze, Rain Dance, Surf, Earthquake.
Quagsire is mainly mai hazer. Rain Dance is to help Quagsire's poor SA so Surf can actually do some serious damage and the rest is liek, obvious.

Porygon 2 @LeftOvers
» Thunder, Ice Beam, Recover, Double-Edge.
He does stuff. Thunder benefits from Quagsire's Rain Dance, which is fun for KOing Cloysters on the switch before they even got to spike ;p

Sudowoodo @Scope Lens
» Rock Slide, Earthquake/DynamicPunch, Curse, SelfDestruct.
I always switch between DP and Earthquake, I can never seem to decide which one is better =\. Anyway he is cool too, and stuff.

Espeon @LeftOvers
» Psychic, Mimic, Zap Cannon, Morning Sun.
Does stuff, kills stuff. You know ;[

Meganium @LeftOvers
» Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Light Screen, Counter.
Heh, Counters stuff and kills. Razor Leaf am liek so much better than Giga Drain, especially because it's his only attack =\

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: FireBlast ]

PKMN Master FRAZZE
Farting Nudist
Member # 2404

Member Rated:
posted 01-07-2002 10:55 AM      Profile for PKMN Master FRAZZE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Scyther @LeftOvers
» Sword's Dance, HP Bug, Wing Attack, Protect.
wow, he am kul. I dunno, all pretty obvious stuff. Protect is for Leftie recovery and for checking if fuggly lax/wak/champ have FireBlast on them.

Evolve it into a Scizor.

Quagsire @LeftOvers
» Haze, Rain Dance, Surf, Earthquake.
Quagsire is mainly mai hazer. Rain Dance is to help Quagsire's poor SA so Surf can actually do some serious damage and the rest is liek, obvious.

Use this
Quagsire
@Mint berry
Haze
Reat
Amnesia
Earthquake

Or

Give him rest over Earthquake and give him a Mint Berry. That way porygon can still get his Rain dance/Thunder combo.

Porygon 2 @LeftOvers
» Thunder, Ice Beam, Recover, Double-Edge.
He does stuff. Thunder benefits from Quagsire's Rain Dance, which is fun for KOing Cloysters on the switch before they even got to spike ;p

Looks good. If you don't use the Rain dancing Quagsire give it Thnderbolt over Thunder.

Sudowoodo @Scope Lens
» Rock Slide, Earthquake/DynamicPunch, Curse, SelfDestruct.
I always switch between DP and Earthquake, I can never seem to decide which one is better =\. Anyway he is cool too, and stuff.

Use Earthquake.

Espeon @LeftOvers
» Psychic, Mimic, Zap Cannon, Morning Sun.
Does stuff, kills stuff. You know ;[

I don't like Zap Cannon's 50% accuracy. Put HP electric over Zap Cannon and Psych up over Mimic

Meganium @LeftOvers
» Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Light Screen, Counter.
Heh, Counters stuff and kills. Razor Leaf am liek so much better than Giga Drain, especially because it's his only attack =\

Looks good.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: PKMN Master FRAZZE ]

- - - - -
What's the use of the truth if you can't tell a lie?

From: Why the fuck do you care? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokemaniac Will
Farting Nudist
Member # 2395

posted 01-07-2002 03:09 PM      Profile for Pokemaniac Will   Email Pokemaniac Will   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Scyther
-Since there's no Agility, don't evolve it. Scizor needs Agility, Scyther doesn't. Other than that good. Safeaguard + Miracleberry is an option over Protect.

Quagsire
-Good

Porygon2
-Psuedopassing isn't really a good idea because you'll only get this for a few turns, so put something over Thunder. Maybe Curse or Thunder Wave.

Sudowoodo
-Sudowoodo can learn learn Psych Up, so use Swagger, Psych Up, Rock Slide, Selfdestruct @Leftovers.

Espeon
-Reflect over Mimic. Mimic is too unreliable.

Meganium
-I just thought of this Meganium Set yesterday, too. Just slap on a Scope Lens, because Razor Leaf + Scope Lens= High CH Chance.

- - - - -
"Hello, Newman." -Jerry Seinfeld
-------------------------------------
Feel free to E-mail me at Pokemaniac WiII@AOL.Com.

From: Somewhere in Kanto | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kiseiju
Farting Nudist
Member # 2421

Member Rated:
posted 01-08-2002 12:58 PM      Profile for Kiseiju     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I say go for the Amnesia set on Quagsire and replace Thunder on Porygon. Rain Dance interferes with both recovery moves you have for Espeon and Meganium and though you may not intend to switch them in during the rain the situation might occur.

I'll also like Will's safeguard/miracleberry idea. However, I'd suggest replacing Scyther as your starter because many starters are electric or packing a fire attack. You might want it to trade places with Quagsire and giving Quags icebeam.

- - - - -
The strong take away from the weak, while the smart take away from the strong...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.