The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » gimme a new set...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gimme a new set...
cHi-cHi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2385

Member Rated:
posted 01-05-2002 05:38 PM      Profile for cHi-cHi   Email cHi-cHi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ive gotten 2 mystery eggs from the pokecenter,hatched them and they came out to have new moves that ive never thought they SHOULD have..

chikorita lv.5

tackle
growl
petal-dance

and

smoochum

forgot
forgot
metronome

now, i think they cant get these moves and i dont wanna get rid of them because the're kinda special and all,so im asking for a moveset. all i came up is:

meganium
safeguard
petaldance
bodyslam
lightscreen
-does safeguard/petaldance work the same as an dragonite with outrage/safeguard?

so...help!

- - - - -
"behold my great ball dexterity!"
-juggler erwin

From: a cardboard box with the internet f00Lz..(o^_^o) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 01-05-2002 05:55 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Chi-chi: i think they cant get these moves

You're right, they can't. Petal Dance on any Chikorita form is illegal, and Metronome can't be passed down to Smoochum.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
cHi-cHi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2385

Member Rated:
posted 01-05-2002 08:48 PM      Profile for cHi-cHi   Email cHi-cHi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
your right...those moves are illegal but think of it this way: the mysteryeggs are from the pokecenter therefore its legal(logically) so they must be special enough to actually use these moves correctly.GIVE ME SETS!

p.s-someone in the center CLAIMS to had gotten a suicune with crunch in the catchem machine, but im thinking hes just making a excuse to cheat.when i saw these pokemon with moves they shoudnt have,im starting to have doubts...

- - - - -
"behold my great ball dexterity!"
-juggler erwin

From: a cardboard box with the internet f00Lz..(o^_^o) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2002 12:39 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's next?
Aeroblasting Dragonites?
Swords dancing T-tars (lets hope not)
Cross Chop Mewtwos?
Exploding Ursaring?

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2002 01:51 AM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, they were just gonna stop at a Crunching Weedle.

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jumpman16
Farting Nudist
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2002 03:52 AM      Profile for Jumpman16   Author's Homepage   Email Jumpman16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ugh, don't get us started on Weedle's Cheapness Revisted...
From: Where they make Heinz® ketchup | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ransu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1697

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2002 09:18 AM      Profile for Ransu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoa! That Mystery Egg thing sure does open up new Pokemon moveset possibilities.

- - - - -
"There once were two men, who traveled the same path for ten years, but found completely different truths. So I think if I wander for ten years, I'll find my own truth." --Seta Soujirou

Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2002 09:43 AM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd settle for a Machamp that could learn Recover.

At least then we wouldn't have all this argument about what the fourth move is on the REAL standard...

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Knef
Farting Nudist
Member # 2208

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2002 04:26 PM      Profile for Knef   Email Knef   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...I'd like to breed a Pinsir with an Heracross to get a Swords Dance-Mega Horn-Earthquake Pinsir. Wow. Bug Mistery Eggs anyone?

- - - - -
-Knef

Pokemaniac Will
Farting Nudist
Member # 2395

posted 01-06-2002 06:30 PM      Profile for Pokemaniac Will   Email Pokemaniac Will   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Petal Dance/Safeguard = Outrage/Safeguard.

Use it if you have it. Your set is good, but you might want Earthquake/Ancientpower instead of Body Slam to kick Firey arse.

- - - - -
"Hello, Newman." -Jerry Seinfeld
-------------------------------------
Feel free to E-mail me at Pokemaniac WiII@AOL.Com.

From: Somewhere in Kanto | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.