The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Help My team or Rate it

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help My team or Rate it
RTeeCuno
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2358

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 03:49 AM      Profile for RTeeCuno   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Machamp@scope lens
rest
earthquke
fire blast/hp bug
cross chop

Blissey@lefovers
ice beam
thunderbolt
heal bell
softboiled

Raikou@lefovers
roar
reflect
thunderbolt
cruch

Politoed@mint berry
rest
psychic
surf
ice beam

Skarmory@mint berry
rest
whirlwind
curse
drill peck

Tyranitar@leftovers
crunch
ancinetpower
flamethrower
earthquake

Please help it or rate it

- - - - -
I am #1

~Panic

Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 09:23 AM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hmmmm:
Machamp@scope lens
rest
earthquke
fire blast/hp bug
cross chop
Rock Slide somewhere. If you go with four attacks, keep HP Bug, as F-Blast is nigh-useless on that Special A. Otherwise, keep Rest. This will obviously get knocked for being a starter Machamp.

Blissey@lefovers
ice beam
thunderbolt
heal bell
softboiled
WHAT? Blissey shouldn't be used as an attacker like this. Replace the elemental moves for Curse and Double-Edge. It may seem odd, but after you try it, you'll know why.

Raikou@lefovers
roar
reflect
thunderbolt
cruch
Spelling aside, Raikou is not a good pseudohazer. Either drop Roar for HP Ice, or drop everything but Crunch and use an HP Water/Thunder/Rain Dance/Crunch set.

Politoed@mint berry
rest
psychic
surf
ice beam
If you don't want the Perishtrapper, this works...but consider EQ somewhere.

Skarmory@mint berry
rest
whirlwind
curse
drill peck
Pass.

Tyranitar@leftovers
crunch
ancinetpower
flamethrower
earthquake
Replace Ancinetpower for Ancientpower ^_^. Other than that, standard.

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokemaniac Will
Farting Nudist
Member # 2395

posted 12-26-2001 11:48 AM      Profile for Pokemaniac Will   Email Pokemaniac Will   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Machamp: FIRE BLAST?! On 228 Spc Atk? I dun think so! Put Counter in place for the Flyers.

Blissey: Blissey has too low Spc Atk for this. Put Fire Blast and something else in place. Not sure about the second one. Fire Blast beats Skarmory, which an opponent could bring out against Blissey. The problem with Currssey is you'll probably not get even 3 Curses because a Hazer will probably be out, a Roaring Psuedohazer or a Machamp to crush you with a CH Cross Chop.

Raikou: Standard.

Politoed: MintyRest won't really work with the set I prfer. Attatch Leftovers, and put Counter and Haze in place of Psychic and Rest.

Skarmory: Standard.

Tyranitar: Even more standard.

- - - - -
"Hello, Newman." -Jerry Seinfeld
-------------------------------------
Feel free to E-mail me at Pokemaniac WiII@AOL.Com.

From: Somewhere in Kanto | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 04:36 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If that's a starter Machamp, then both of you should know why Fire Blast is in there.
From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zokou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1951

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 04:53 PM      Profile for Zokou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Machamp@scope lens
encore
earthquke
fire blast
cross chop
Blissey@lefovers
ice beam
thunderbolt
heal bell
softboiled

Raikou@lefovers
roar
reflect
thunderbolt
thunder wave? sorry i cnat remember if he learns it

Politoed@mint berry
rest
psychic
surf
ice beam

Skarmory@mint berry
rest
whirlwind
curse
drill peck
cool

Tyranitar@leftovers
crunch
ancinetpower
flamethrower/rest
roar
KEEP ANCIENT POWER, IT ROCKS.

you can try this if u want. but your original team was fine anyway

- - - - -
DUFF MAN SAYS "OOHH YEEAAHH"

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokemaniac Will
Farting Nudist
Member # 2395

posted 12-26-2001 06:34 PM      Profile for Pokemaniac Will   Email Pokemaniac Will   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
If that's a starter Machamp, then both of you should know why Fire Blast is in there.

Well, seeing as Fire starters are everywhere these practical days, the population of Forretress and Scizor starters decrease. And unless the thing you're against has a 4x weakness Fire Blast would be a waste of spot on Machamp. Leave the Fire moves for something else, not for something with 228 Spc Atk. That's all I have to say.

- - - - -
"Hello, Newman." -Jerry Seinfeld
-------------------------------------
Feel free to E-mail me at Pokemaniac WiII@AOL.Com.

From: Somewhere in Kanto | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 07:03 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Machamp: A lot of people like leading with Scizor to set up BP chains, so keep Fire Blast. I'd go with Chop, Slide, HP Bug, Fire Blast.

Blissey: Replace Thunderbolt with Light Screen. God, I hate that st00pid egg...

Raikou: Standardish. If Raikou had T-Wave, he'd be everywhere.

Politoed: Do consider Earthquake over Psychic, and maybe put Haze somewhere...

Skarm: No comment.

Tyranitar: Thunderbolt over either Crunch or Flamethrower. An AP boosted T-Tar is a legend killer.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
RTeeCuno
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2358

Member Rated:
posted 12-29-2001 02:50 AM      Profile for RTeeCuno   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone

- - - - -
I am #1

~Panic

DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 12-29-2001 10:34 AM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pokemaniac Will:

Well, seeing as Fire starters are everywhere these practical days, the population of Forretress and Scizor starters decrease. And unless the thing you're against has a 4x weakness Fire Blast would be a waste of spot on Machamp. Leave the Fire moves for something else, not for something with 228 Spc Atk. That's all I have to say.

Begin battle: Babelfish vs. SwordOfTheDarkMoon!
Babelfish sent out faagisk_nygaay (TAUROS M L100)!
SwordOfTheDarkMoon sent out Destruction (FORRETRESS M L100)!
Babelfish's TAUROS used FIRE BLAST!
A critical hit!
It's super effective!
SwordOfTheDarkMoon's FORRETRESS fainted!

That won me the match.

If it was a Machamp, it wouldn't have needed the Critical Hit, because 228 special OHKOs Forry...Fire Blast covers both Eggy and Bug/Steels, as well as Heracross, while HP Bug only covers Eggy. Granted, HP Flying might be better, but then you're still doing pathetic damage against Bug/Steels and low damage to Eggy too.

- - - - -
Nine out of ten Zacks endorse stupidity.

From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.