The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Rate. erm, yea. I said do it!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rate. erm, yea. I said do it!
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2001 02:43 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Smeargle@Miracle berry
-Twave
-Spore
-bp
-Agility

Eggxecutar@leftovers
-Giga Drain/Leech Seed
-Psychic
-Sleep Powder
-Explosion

Starmie@Scope Lense
-Icebeam
-Psychic
-Surf
-Recover

Snorlax@Mint berry
-Double Edge
-E quake
-BD
-Rest

Alakazam@Twisted Spoon
-Psychic
-Icebeam
-Twave
-Recover

Miltank@Miracle BerryBody
-Body Slam
-EQuake
-HealBell
-Milk Drink

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: psykloak1 ]

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

NiMR0D
Farting Nudist
Member # 2204

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2001 03:04 PM      Profile for NiMR0D     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dunno about that poison strategy of yours, I just don't think it'll work. If you can't put Thunderbolt on Alakazam (I bought Crystal yesterday, so I don't know yet if he's able or not), I suggest you trade it back to red/blue for Thunderwave. Put Surf on Starmie instead of Hydropump, because Hydropump only has 5 pp, and Surf 15.
From: The Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2001 04:42 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the team is based on poisoning, half of the pokes have toxic, so having twave on kazam wont help much.

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2001 05:05 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, Poison Teams suck. Having a PAR team is the way to go. What? Are you going to wait 34,422 turns until the opponent suffers from poisoning to win?

-Conclusion, Psyloak is still a newbie.

- - - - -
"Man is born free...and everywhere he is in chains."
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote relates to the "wage-slave cycle" which most of you are in.

From: St. Paul, MN,USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2001 06:28 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok fine, i changed it around

check it up above

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 12-19-2001 12:22 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JoHtO TrAiNeR:
Having a PAR team is the way to go.

Bull. Heal Bell is on about 85% of teams nowadays. An extreme offense/defense team is the way to go.

From: London, United Kingdom | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2001 03:26 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nay. Evade Passing pwns you all.
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2001 04:57 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonite21:

Bull. Heal Bell is on about 85% of teams nowadays. An extreme offense/defense team is the way to go.

Now this is bull. Do you have any back-up data for your configuration of that number? 85% is quite a large number, and if your number is accurate, I will lay down my arms and retreat, but if not, go suck a monkey's nipple. And who the heck would use a Heal Beller everytime their pokemon were Paralyzed? You didn't say that, but you implied it...

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: JoHtO TrAiNeR ]

- - - - -
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2001 05:11 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If 4 of your team's Pokemon are paralyzed, what's the smartest thing to do?

HEAL BELL!

Not only that, but the concept of Rest Bell is VERY prevalent on GSBot.

- - - - -
Pretty de Cure Cure
Futari wa Precure

JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2001 06:07 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rattata used Tackle!
Heal Bell Fuckface Fainted!

What to do now? Fucking PAR the shit out of them you dumbass! You're not going to PSN them and hope they die! You'd rather PAR them so you get the Speed and Full PAR advantage!

- - - - -
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2001 07:58 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And then you realize that the most popular Heal Bellers BOTH have tankish stats.

Of course, there's Blissey with her 700+ HP, and GIGANTIC Special Defense.

Then there's Miltank, whose stats are not too shabby either.

Celebi has a 4x weakness to BUG, which is certainly less of a threat than say, a 4x weakness to Fighting, and it boasts high stats all around.

Best of all, all 3 of them have recovery moves.

The only Heal Beller who does not last long in battle is Granbull, who makes up for it with a high attack rating.

Most importantly, no good player is dumb enough to keep his Heal Beller out for too long. Maybe the idiots you fight leave their Blissey to get Cross Chopped by Machamp, but that is not the case with most skilled players.

- - - - -
Pretty de Cure Cure
Futari wa Precure

psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2001 08:02 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
um, good descusion and all, but how bout a team rate? sorry if im too pushy lol

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.