The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Yeah, it's a team, rate it

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yeah, it's a team, rate it
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2001 07:14 PM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alakazam @miracleberry
psychic
recover
ice punch
encore

Screws over Jolt-wak combos. Besides, encore is fun.

Starmie @scope lens
T-wave
recover
surf
T-bolt

Paralyzer and special sweeper. I'd give it miracleberry, but I have a heal beller.

Miltank @miracleberry
Heal bell
milk drink
body slam
attract

Yeah, standard parafatuation tank. I'd rather be more original, but there aren't many original heal bellers, and nobody wants to battle Celebi. Miracleberry because freeze and sleep and other crap like that isn't good to have happen to a heal beller.

Scizor @leftovers
Agility
baton pass
endure
reversal

Agility passer, and I like endure + reversal.

Golem @pink bow
earthquake
rock slide
counter
explosion

My main BP target. Can take out 1 or 2 by attacking, then explode for another kill. Counter is good for T-tars and Machamps.

Snorlax @leftovers
Curse
rest
sleep talk
double edge

Yeah, it's a curselax. I didn't want to use the standard, but I like this better anyway. Screwed against ghosts, but that's why I have five other pokes.

plz rate.

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2001 07:55 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Standard.

This is why teams aren't fun to rate anymore.

Pokemaniac Will
Farting Nudist
Member # 2395

posted 12-03-2001 07:14 PM      Profile for Pokemaniac Will   Email Pokemaniac Will   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kazam: Barrier over Encore.

Starmie: Standard. Confuse Ray is an option.

Miltank: Put Earthquake over Attract. You don't really need it.

Scizor: No point in just passing Agility. Put HP-Bug over BP. I'm glad someone has the Reverscizor Set! ^_^

Golem: People aren't going to use Physical moves on Golem, they'll hit you with Giga Drain and Surf! Use Aerodactyl instead with Ancientpower, Earthquake, Wing Attack, Rest @Mint Berry.

Snorlax: The problem with Sleep Talk is you might end up just Resting again. Try the standard, but put Shadow Ball if you don't want Earthquake.

- - - - -
"Hello, Newman." -Jerry Seinfeld
-------------------------------------
Feel free to E-mail me at Pokemaniac WiII@AOL.Com.

From: Somewhere in Kanto | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 12-03-2001 07:30 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alakazam @miracleberry
psychic
recover
ice punch
encore

I guess it's ok.

Starmie @scope lens
T-wave
recover
surf
T-bolt

Seems ok. The Scope Lens raises the chance of a Critical Hit, but, sense you'll probably be t-waving the opponent and droping it's speed, you could give it a King's Rock for about a 27 out of 40 chance that the opponent will be paralized and/or flinch (I may have done the math wrong though)...

Miltank @miracleberry
Heal bell
milk drink
body slam
attract

Ok.

Scizor @leftovers
Agility
baton pass
endure
reversal

On paper, this Scizor looks great, but, TRUST me, it is a JOKE, it WILL NOT work... I'm not cutting down your Scizor, the deal is, I tried to do something like this myself, it simply doesn't work... Scizor can't survive long enough to set it up... Ok, maybe in some cases he can, but, it's too risky...

Golem @pink bow
earthquake
rock slide
counter
explosion

Seems ok.

Snorlax @leftovers
Curse
rest
sleep talk
double edge

Seems ok.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.