The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » VaporeonsHaze

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VaporeonsHaze
VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 11-27-2001 10:11 AM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Parasect >> Mirical Seed
-------------
Spore
GigaDrain
Attract
Growth

Heracross >> Focus Band
-------------
Endure
Reversal
Earthquake
MegaHorn

Bellossom >> Leftovers
-------------
Sleep Powder
Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Synthisis

Sudowoodo >> Pink Bow
-------------
Selfdestruct
Earthquake
RockSlide
Swagger

Vaporeon >> Nevermelt Ice
-------------
Surf
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
Haze

Sorry I only like 5 guys... this team is power

- - - - -
shut the fuck up

Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 11-27-2001 02:47 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uhmm...helloooooo?

Camelot is that way, Jimmy.

Parasect - It's miracle, and quite frankly, Parasect pwnz. Squido covers his weakness all right. The next time you develop a favorite, I suggest he is resistant to flying...

Heracross - Fuck teh band. Twice. Give it...something that makes bug moves more powerful. That'd be fun. Or maybe that soft sand.

Bellossom - For the record, Parasect and Bellossom are not at all repetitive. Blargh narf synthesis farn barf... Maybe Hidden Power Fire over Sleep Powder to get you a little versitility, and it works with teh day.

Squido - That sure is a nice Squido. In honor of Squido's everywhere, I would suggest ....The Gene.... for the item. Stick Thief over Swagger...sounds like pwnage...

Vaporeon - For the last two slots I'd go with Acid Armor/Baton Pass or Substitute/Haze. Sure. Oh yeah, that guy who you will like who is resistant to flying better know roar or whirlwind.

Yay!

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Fish151PKMN ]

- - - - -
Bullshit.

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-02-2001 09:33 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoa, Jimmy registered here BEFORE Fish?

But anyway, how about investing in an Aerodactyl?

Sure, you got the Lying Tree (Usottsuki!) but Aerodactyl is all fast and stuff and resistant to flying. And it actually has a higher attack rating than Sudowoodo.

- - - - -
Pretty de Cure Cure
Futari wa Precure

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 12-03-2001 12:34 AM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i haven't seen VaporeonsHaze post here in like...forever...

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.